Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) (364 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / Spiritual Portals(1) / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
LIVE JOURNAL:

Spiritual Finance: USDT-Arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns of Nigeria (FBON)

Our Aim on this thread is very Simple and Straight Forward.

With The Spirit of LOVE;

We Are Rising The Attention of All FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON) To The Information on How They Can Easily Generate PASSIVE INCOMES For Themselves When They Exploit The Opportunity of USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB).

As A First Born of My Family; I am unveiling The DAY 4 of Our LIVE JOURNALISM On "USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB)" With Another FIRST BORN of His Own Family So That We Can Deliberately Expose Every Other FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON) on The Financial Advantages of Harnessing The STABLE POWER of "USDT" Which is A Stable Coin.

For The Past 3 Days Since The Inception of This LIVE Sensitization Journal, We have been Active on The Business and Investment Section to Help Introduce The Model of How The "USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREAUCRACY" Business Works.

I'll do well to drop the links to the LIVE Journals below on My Next Post.

Until Then, Stay Tuned In.

More Update Comes Up Shortly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Without Further Ado; If You Want To Be Able To Follow Us Up on What We Have Been Doing and We are about Achieving with This Thread Below; Then Follow The Thread Links Below To Enlighten Yourself So That You can Stay Updated with All that We are doing here.

On The Investment Section:

Redefining Online Investment in Nigeria: Why USDT ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (UAB)?

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121491311

And Then,

Continuation of DAY 1, DAY 2 And DAY 3:

On The Business Section;

Why USDT-ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7597890/why-usdt-arbitrage-bureaucracy-uab/1#121573519

Read Through The Links.

They already contain Powerful and Informative Insights on WHY We Are Here For All FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON).

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
We will give another 1 hour for Our Audience to Read Up To Understand The Thread Links provided above.

By 2:00 PM;

We Proceed Shortly with Our LIVE Interview with @Kyvatron

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
It is a honour to Welcome MR. BAYO, Chisom Iwu (The Founder and CEO) of KYVATRON LIMITED into Our Midst.

For Now; We Stay Wait To Continue with Our Interview when it's 2:00 PM As We Allow Our New Audience Stay Updated with All that We have Covered During Our Previous Interviews for The Past 3 Days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by Kyvatron: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
It is a honour to Welcome MR. BAYO, Chisom Iwu (The Founder and CEO) of KYVATRON LIMITED into Our Midst.

For Now; We Stay Wait To Continue with Our Interview when it's 2:00 PM As We Allow Our New Audience Stay Updated with All that We have Covered During Our Previous Interviews for The Past 3 Days.

Happy to be here TMOA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's 2:00 PM Already;

We proceed.
Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kyvatron:

Happy to be here TMOA

It's a pleasure King.

We proceed with Our LIVE Interview shortly.
Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Following Our Routine;

I have got just 2 Questions for You.

For The Sake of Clarity, @Kyvatron,

I want you to briefly Explain To Us How The Opportunity of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) Works.

B) What Are The Spiritual Economical Importance of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) Opportunity To FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON) Who will Be Willing To Take Massive Actions Towards Investing in This Direction ?
Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by Kyvatron: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
MessiahMARLIANS:
Following Our Routine;

I have got just 2 Questions for You.

For The Sake of Clarity, @Kyvatron,

I want you to briefly Explain To Us How The Opportunity of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) Works.

B) What Are The Spiritual Economical Importance of The USDT-ARBITRAGE-BUREACRACY (UAB) Opportunity To FIRST BORNS OF NIGERIA (FBON) Who will Be Willing To Take Massive Actions Towards Investing in This Direction ?

The USDT Arbitrage business involves purchasing USDT cheaply from China with Chinese Yuan, selling the USDT for Naira at the black market rates and using the Naira to repurchase Chinese Yuan to repeat the process over and over again in a triangular arbitrage model

Speaking about the spiritual benefits of venturing into this profitable business, I'd say that I'm of the personal mindset that people should be living testimonies of the power of the God they serve

When telling people that your God is good, it's great to have significant evidence all around you proving it a fact

People venturing into the profitable business model we provide would help them significantly increase their incomes, and a sizeable bank account balance is definitely one of the many ways to know that God loves you, because being able to achieve that can only be by His grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by Babakolanut(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pls add my number +2349034612092 to the whatsapp updates. Thanks
Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kyvatron:

The USDT Arbitrage business involves purchasing USDT cheaply from China with Chinese Yuan, selling the USDT for Naira at the black market rates and using the Naira to repurchase Chinese Yuan to repeat the process over and over again in a triangular arbitrage model

Speaking about the spiritual benefits of venturing into this profitable business, I'd say that I'm of the personal mindset that people should be living testimonies of the power of the God they serve

When telling people that your God is good, it's great to have significant evidence all around you proving it a fact

People venturing into the profitable business model we provide would help them significantly increase their incomes, and a sizeable bank account balance is definitely one of the many ways to know that God loves you, because being able to achieve that can only be by His grace

Very Great.

This piece of yours melted my heart.

Your Response Shows "LOVE FOR ALL".

This is pretty impressive and it is the way to go for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Finance: Usdt-arbitrage Opportunity For First Borns Of Nigeria (FBON) by LegitWebsites: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.