Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (50511 Views)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LAXconfidential(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Labour Party flag bearer for the governorship election in Lagos State shared this on his twitter feed to his over 168,000 followers:

This week, I paid a courtesy visit to His Imperial Majesty, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the custodian of Yoruba culture.

My Yoruba heritage has given me the Omolúàbí sense of responsibility expected from leaders to always ensure our common diversity & history as Nigerians are exploited to promote peace, harmony and progress for all.

Lagos has become heartbeat of commerce, industry, culture and entertainment in Nigeria and Africa, a welcoming shelter for all who call our state home.

Under my leadership as Governor, it will continue to be the shining beacon on the hill for all who seek the best it has to offer.

Èkó E dìde!!

~ GRV.

Source: https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1632310606672928768?t=c33mHwJe07HlirmCb5dhSg&s=19

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by mariahAngel(f): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Paying homage to a King brings good fortune.

BikoMERCYme:

Ain't fit to rule Lagos........

He's more Lagosian than the self-acclaimed Asiwaju of Lagos, so, YES HE CAN.

414 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by jchioma: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nice one.

An Omoluabi indeed!

God almighty bless your aspiration with success. Lagos needs your passionate energy to harness her wealth for the direct good of Lagos people. Your plans to rid the state of touts aka Jagaba army terrorising citizens and provide programs that will keep them positively engaged is noted. A greater LAGOS is POssible.

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Benbellamor: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kare Omo yii

You will win,
Because you have Júbà Awon Agbaagbà

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by kcnwaigbo: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
The next Governor of Lagos

296 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by FreeStuffsNG: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
I hope Mr Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor showed Ooniriisa his Yorubaphobia bigoted tweets and spoke his tatata alumolu Yoruba to Oonirisa.

He is contesting for Osun state Governor now. Idobale, especially fake one like this one by Chinedu, o kin şe iwa o..
check my signature for free stuffs!

335 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LAXconfidential(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope he showed Ooniriisa his bigoted tweets and spoke his tatata alumolu Yoruba to Oonirisa.

You mean the tweets you and your WhatsApp group goons doctored?

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by dubra: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Our incoming governor of Lagos

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by jahsharon: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
I think he has mental problems. He is contesting in Lagos, but he went to meet the king of Osun who brought together all Yoruba Obas to support Tinubu. I think this stupid boy is on drugs

174 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by MikoB: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanwo olu will win lagos easily, not because he performed excellently well but because of this guy call Rhode vivour past endeavours with ipob and the rest..

173 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by jahsharon: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
The next Governor of Lagos

Lagos street in Onitsha

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LibertyRep: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
What was the medium of communication?

The same Ooni they've abused and cursed.

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Felabrity: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
Imagine Ojuyobo losing Lagos on the 11th, then losing the court case

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
LibertyRep:
What was the medium of communication?
English ni o. Oonirisa does not understand and speak Igbo wink

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LibertyRep: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
English ni o. Oonirisa does not understand and speak Igbo wink

I thought Ile-Ife is the cradle of Yoruba race.

The medium should be Yoruba language jare.

After all, this is a meeting between two Yoruba sons.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Prince16: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
jahsharon:
I think he has mental problems. He is contesting in Lagos, but he went to meet the king of Osun who brought together all Your s I as to support Tinubu. I think this stupid boy is on drugs
He/They know the oba of Lagos nor dey look uche face. Omolomo, he nor wan find hinsef inside lagoon.
grin. grin

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by KanwuliaExtra: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Please, he should be kiafoo o.
He should not end up like Funsho Williams.

This is “THE WILD WILD WEST”! cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Prince16: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
Has chinedu told u he didn't write them or that his twitter account was hacked over a period of 7yrs? Ehn Mr. 'barrister-lawyer'?
cool
LAXconfidential:

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Zincfingers: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
The bastard of Lagos
It's too late for all these nonsense. AFONJA would reply you next weekend

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Prince16: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
I trust una to always twist d narrative.
So an ebonyi gubernatorial aspirant will leave d obi of abakaliki and go and pay homage to/seek blessing of d obi of onitcha onto say......?
grin grin
LibertyRep:

I thought Ile-Ife is the cradle of Yoruba race.

The medium should be Yoruba language jare.

After all, this is a meeting between two Yoruba sons.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LAXconfidential(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:
Has chinedu told u he didn't write them or that his twitter account was hacked over a period of 7yrs? Ehn Mr. 'barrister-lawyer'?
cool

What's even more funny is that Seyi Tinubu is married to an Igbo woman, same way Gbadebo's father married an Igbo woman.

But according you and other undistinguished urchins, Seyi Tinubu's children are all BASTARDS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LAXconfidential(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Zincfingers:
The bastard of Lagos
It's too late for all these nonsense. AFONJA would reply you next weekend

Seyi Tinubu's children are all BASTARDS as well 😁🤣

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Prince16: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nwokem, nor be today women don dey piss from front go back, Inugo?
No be today Yoruba don dey marry igbo and vice versa.

Biko show me where Seyi (or whoever u want to use as example) deride their tribe like d way chinedu has done!
cool

LAXconfidential:

What's even more funny is that Seyi Tinubu is married to an Igbo woman, same way Gbadebo's father married an Igbo woman.

But according you and other undistinguished urchins, Seyi Tinubu's children are all BASTARDS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by spagettiluv: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
If he like,make he visit Alaafin of oyo in his grave,we are not voting him

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Parachoko: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
MikoB:
Sanwo olu will win lagos easily, not because he performed excellently well but because of this guy call Rhode vivour past endeavours with ipob and the rest..
I have no plan of voting on Saturday before

I don change my mind because of Obi supporters mouth

They must be humbled on Saturday

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by raskymonojendor: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Afonja twitter link below:
https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1399737096936505346?t=QfYpOZ5VjsfN6p-iur4x0g&s=19

Lol. Hope he told the Ooni how he is going to divide the Yorubas.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by flokii: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
The things this guy will do in Lagos if mistakenly he wins..

1. He'll channel Lagos state treasury into the hands if Igbos. All he needs to do is appoint Igbo man to head State treasury in Lagos and bo0m, we won't see any record of money in or out again.

2. He will retire MC Oluomo and start his own park touts/agbero empire (with Igbos) in Lagos.. park touts plenty for East more than any other region. That is the only work they do there.

3. He will appoint Igbos to head markets across Lagos and scrap Iyaloja title.. one of Yoruba culture gone like that.

4. He will sack Oba of Lagos and elevate one Eze ndigbo to be the ruler in Lagos.

5. He will retrench Yorubas from Lagos state civil service and recruit Igbos especially Anambra people to fill all the vacancies. It's obvious from his choice of words e.g. afonja to describe Yorubas. So if you are a Yoruba working with LASG and you join them to vote LP over your current employer, know you will soon become jobless and hopeless.
Our people say ise l'ogun ise.. when you lose your job, your eyes will clear. The devil you know is better than the angel you just met promising you heaven and earth.

The list is endless.

Yoruba e ronu.. make e no be say una wan dey unfortunate.

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Ceenachi: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
If he like,make he visit Alaafin of oyo in his grave,we are not voting him

Say you wouldn’t vote him

Ojo LGA is a bag for all LP candidates

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by LAXconfidential(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Prince16:
Nwokem, not be today women dey piss from front go back, Inugo?
No be today Yoruba don dey marry igbo and vice versa.

Biko show me where Seyi (or whoever u want to use as example) deride their tribe like d way chinedu has done!
cool

Are you talking about the doctored fake tweets y'all have been brandishing? Lol, that propaganda only hits home in the agbado situation room. Sanwoolu will lose to Gbadebo on Saturday. Put your money where your mouth is and select an escrow on nairaland for us to stake 100k each!

I'll be waiting for your response.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife by Goodmarlian: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
This boy is smart omo-oluabi gidi you cannot marginalize lagosians in lagos.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.