Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Applied For A U.S. Visa And My Appointment Date Was Moved Forward - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Applied For A U.S. Visa And My Appointment Date Was Moved Forward (568 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Applied For A U.S. Visa And My Appointment Date Was Moved Forward by sawaw18420: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hey everyone, I applied for a U.S. student visa only to wake up one morning to see an email saying that my appointment date has been changed.

I previously received an email from the US consolate in lagos saying:

Over the next couple of weeks, we will be opening thousands of appointments for first-time student applicants

I ignored this email and a few days later, I received an email saying:

Your upcoming student visa interview appointment at the U.S. Consulate General in Lagos has been rescheduled and this,
Please note that the U.S. Consulate General initiated this rescheduling and it cannot be reversed by the call center agents.

I logged on to the website to check the date and sure enough it was rescheduled but it wasn't brought closer but rather moved two months further. This is a huge problem because school starts a month before the new date.

I have already deferred my admission a total of 3 times due to Visa issues. I really don't know what to do anymore. The email sent is a no-reply email. What do I do? Please help

(1) (Reply)

Join Spring Semester In Cyprus Come Feb 2011 On Scholarship! (now Made Easy) / Wow. Standard Travel And Tourism Website For Just 20,000naira / 100% Success Guaranteed If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toef,gre,sat And Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.