Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi (14836 Views)

NASS Leaders Don't Want To Talk About It, The Boxes Were Empty - Galambi / Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin / DSS To Religious Leaders: Don't Incite Nigerians Against Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by foleskay(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
shocked

Aptly put. Thats why I respect Europe. Everybody is equal.
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by HNICEARTH: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
All these omo ale igbo agenda people. We know all of you. You are now coming out because a true yoruba son has won election and you people want to disrespect yoruba land and culture. You will not succeed. No true omoluabi will say what she just said.

##SAYNOTOBIGOTRY
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by fastseo: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
cool
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by obinna58(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
It’s general
Same with the people
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Burgerlomo: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bitter truth cool

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by IgOga(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Authoreety:
Fact

Except Nelson Mandela, Obasanjo, Yaradua and Peter Obi

grin grin grin Obi ke? Wetin Obi do as Anambra governor

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Luckysbab: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
What acts of selflessness has she been engaged in so far, before judging others in a position of influence?
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by peoplewww: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
The thing is very bad. Sometimes I think very hard about this.
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by guru90: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Simi don vex because she no see cash withdraw again via her area....

Our leaders are killing this nation with greediness.
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Brushstrokes20: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Spot on!... The lifeless lucifer and cohorts are living examples!.. :-XBut they'll eventually meet their impending Waterloo undecided
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Shikena(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
You are right but what are you also doing as a follower to demonstrate this love?

You have been in stardom for several years now, how many others have you built or mentored to greatness among the talented girls with good looks and good voice around you, your neighborhood, your church etc?

This is not just about paying tithes in church. Bad citizens become bad leaders, good citizens become good leaders. Everyone is just waiting for the opportunity to show their true colors, many on NL can't be trusted with just 20k.

2 Likes

Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
The write-up makes sense, but it’s a fact everyone already knows.
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Legal001: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Africa is cursed with bad leaders
It’s a pity
I pray for God’s Intervention in Africa
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Authoreety: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
IgOga:

grin grin grin Obi ke? Wetin Obi do as Anambra governor

Go and make ur enquiries from else where.. I no fit lecture you
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by damble: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
The problem is not African leaders.
Its the foolish citizens/followers stupidly following and defending their greedy rulers who impoverish them.
Africans are the reasons why Africa may still remain a long underdeveloped continent.

Nigeria remains a perfect case study why Africa may never attain real development
You cant blame the people (citizens) but the leaders who put them in poverty so they can do their bidding because of the peanut being pushed to them like when you give hungry fowls little maize and see how they will all gather to pick.... This is the situation of most nigerians.... They have no choice
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Midehi3(f): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
cjudy:
shocked

Musicians don’t love their fans, they only love the money the fans are generating for them.

Simi what was your say during the last election? Better go and die.

Imagine, she should go and die undecided na waooo, some people are lost souls
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Ykc2(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
in austria when ever I some black Africans complaining how Austrians don't love and cherish we Africans I will laugh in my mind,because in african no single love for one another from fighting tribes to tribes to clans fighting to kinsmen fighting to church and mosque fighting, we don't love our selves and we expect white people that invented all modern day technology to love and cherish us?we must be dreaming for thinking that,if whites don't love blacks in America who have been with them for 400 years is we from Africa they will love?

Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by IgOga(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Authoreety:

Go and make ur enquiries from else where.. I no fit lecture you

No...you nor fit lecture me because I know him as a governor. He was a failure.

Cos he failed...his only talking point is that he saved money...that was disputed by his successor.....

Obi was always using religion to divide people...As governor he pitched Anglicans against Catholics

Obi deported non-indigenes as governor...making some other governors to reciprocate this

If you are too young to know I can actually lecture you
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Midehi3(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
damble:
You cant blame the people (citizens) but the leaders who put them in poverty so they can do their bidding because of the peanut being pushed to them like when you give hungry fowls little maize and see how they will all gather to pick.... This is the situation of most nigerians.... They have no choice
God bless you
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
onthehill:
African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, They Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi

Nigerian singer, Simi has blamed African leaders for the suffering their countrymen experience outside their countries, IGBERETV reports.

Read her tweets below.

https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1633192865214988291?t=xAjTOzmmUWzOOM0-tsY9Iw&s=19

Na today you know ?

Africa is a cursed continent....... Full of greedy and currupt monkeys
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's not about African leaders, Simi!

It's about the idiocy and bigotry of the average African especially Nigerian which are the unshakable foundations of disunity!

Disunity is the reason why most African nations can never elect selfless and intelligent leaders based on merit!

The fiasco of last presidential election in Nigeria validates this point of mine! Instead of the citizens to unanimously reject that result, we are still playing the ethnic and religious cards!
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by youngmoore(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let choose the wright leader just all our leaders belong to the same societies. We are youth to take over.the youth are not the leader of tomorrow now..the key is in our hand
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by cjudy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Imagine, she should go and die undecided na waooo, some people are lost souls

Both of you should go and die
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Midehi3(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
cjudy:

Both of you should go and die
I pity your life
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by cjudy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Midehi3:

I pity your life
And I repeat, both of you should go and die. Hypocrite
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Bluffly: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
The problem is not African leaders.
Its the foolish citizens/followers stupidly following and defending their greedy rulers who impoverish them.
Africans are the reasons why Africa may still remain a long underdeveloped continent.

Nigeria remains a perfect case study why Africa may never attain real development
It is because all of them are greedy. Leaders and followers alike

1 Like

Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Midehi3(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
cjudy:

And I repeat, both of you should go and die. Hypocrite
Sorry for your life urchin
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Starcy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Poor people are the enemies of this country. You're free to quote me
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
HNICEARTH:
All these omo ale igbo agenda people. We know all of you. You are now coming out because a true yoruba son has won election and you people want to disrespect yoruba land and culture. You will not succeed. No true omoluabi will say what she just said.

##SAYNOTOBIGOTRY

See the garbage you wrote here just to prove your intelligence angry
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by DKM123: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
We keep blaming the leaders but the citizens are actually the problem.

Who in thier right minds support and even defends a political party that has brought nothing but suffering and woes to them?
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by Vickho: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
DKM123:
We keep blaming the leaders but the citizens are actually the problem.

Who in thier right minds support and even defends a political party that has brought nothing but suffering and woes to them?
a little rat like you is supposed to be in the kitchen with your mommy preparing food for your daddy.
besides you should be in the romance section and not politics section because your brain is too slow to process on such an intellectual discourse.
itiboribo.
olodo rabata
Re: African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi by DKM123: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
a little rat like you is supposed to be in the kitchen with your mommy preparing food for your daddy.
besides you should be in the romance section and not politics section because your brain is too slow to process on such an intellectual discourse.
itiboribo.
olodo rabata

Hehehehehehe! Victor Omerigwe

Vickho, the old phool. The only reason we didn't come after you is because we realised you and your family are too poor and we may not be able to get anything substantial for our efforts and ontop of that you looked like someone already afflicted with the curse of m@dness. God is already punishing you and your family so what's the point?

I know you are su!cidal and hence the little pity we had on you but the truth is that you deserve to take that sn1per cos YOU ARE A BAD HUMAN and the universe ought to get rid of ants like you. Smiles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Insists Amaechi Defeated Jang / Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Senate Confirmed Keyamo, Others As NDIC Board Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.