Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters (25584 Views)

Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by HardMirror(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dialpad:
This Obidient stuff will fade away soon
lol
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by victorsola: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/poll-dont-turn-court-to-protest-ground-obi-tells-supporters/
obi no fit rule this country . Make dis man go face in importation business
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by shegra58: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Reinamaria(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Avoid me for your own sanity.

You should rather be worried about your own sanity.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Alpharey: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
that is the reason why Ibo man can never rule this country until una get sense

Having said that, oya crawl back to your under bridge abode.. omo ota

1 Like

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Temmybaba08: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dis guy always formed innocent
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by richardokubo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

And you get sense like this goat, u guys wll jump into social media and just type rubbish and post showing ur stupidity publicly
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Dixon06(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Enjoy your internet privilege, it’s the closest you can come at me. I warned you kids to desist from quoting me

Noise Maker

A dead rat can do better than you grin grin grin 😝
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by BarakBB: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
thebestprice:
Any hoodlum that attacks any polling unit I vote will die. Yes cuz I'll shoot them all dead.

Mark my words
Easyyyyyy!!!
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by SeunDAssLicker: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

I bet Nigeria is good for Yorubas and not for others. Yorubas must be living a prosperous lifestyle.
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Lilimax(f): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dialpad:
This Obidient stuff will fade away soon
For where? Haven't you heard and understand the fact that this Obedient thing is movement and not a person. It has come to stay!
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Bleeel002: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
A responsible man that do things with decorum and will never encourage violence. This is the kind of leaders we want and pray to be a role model to our children. And not the other one that has nothing to offered and want to force himself on people. I knw call name o
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Jcan: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2023

U dey craze

1 Like

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Larryndelaw: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
copyrites:

Good one, my leader.

I wish Tinubu can tell APC rascals and thugs to stop burning people's shops in Lagos.
You will se by the time BAT is swor in.All these initial gragra will die down.
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bleeel002:
A responsible man that do things with decorum and will never encourage violence. This is the kind of leaders we want and pray to be a role model to our children. And not the other one that has nothing to offered and want to force himself on people. I knw call name o grin
I tell you! I kept on wondering while a human being would want to impose himself on a nation to lead them and feels he could have his way. He has started mending fences as it where by visiting notable Igbo men like Tony Elumelu thinking we have forgotten how he rigged his way to limelight. Anyways, his foundation is so wrong and his building collapse will be massive and more than earthquake. It won't be long...🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Larryndelaw: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lilimax:

For where? Haven't you heard and understand the fact that this Obedient thing is movement and not a person. It has come to stay!
ALL those that won elections on the platform of LP will decamped very soon when the heat is too much
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
ALL those that won elections on the platform of LP will decamped very soon when the heat is too much
Decamped to where? EELUU P has come to stay.
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by deji17: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
He knows and understand his Nzogbu Nzogbu zombie mob very well. He knows when to activate and deactivate them.. grin grin People who have outsourced their thinking ability to ObiFraud!
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by southsouthking(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
duro4chang:
He himself knows the type of gullible followers he has.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery boy.
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by rickleye: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
copyrites:

Good one, my leader.

I wish Tinubu can tell APC rascals and thugs to stop burning people's shops in Lagos.

Nope we wont ! Like the Mad King ... Burn it all, Burn It all to the ground with wildfire !!!!!
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by nzubegod: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Everything about them is nzogbu nzogbu
Yes Naah And I Just Zogbued You .
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Whiteways: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ur brain is under your foot. Arindin omo
tamdun:
He's indirectly telling them to protest,obi is a very dangerous man
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Urchinpainer: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

That your father's land that an Igbo man bought can't be recovered!
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by iyiola799: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
How is that your problem?How is that your problem?...
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Donedeal1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
They must protest nah

P O- protest only

L P- lead protest

Everything lead to protest only and everywhere.
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Earthquakes: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

As long as they can still be buying lands in Lagos and Ogun while you move back to Ekiki and Osun then keep ruling, we don't care but it shouldn't be stolen mandate grin
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Str8talk21: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

I can feel ur deep-seated pain and bittersness. Just cry me a river, it will help relief u of ur pain
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Bigbayour: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
He should also help us warn Nairaland Zombidients too. They are disturbing our peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months / Lagos Government Blocking Our Campaigns, Posters - Jandor Cries Out / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.