Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem (12792 Views)

Profile Of Shuaibu Yaman Abdulahi, PDP's Guber Candidate In Kwara State / Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice, By Abdulfaitai Raheem / Kwara 2023: How PDP’s Abdulahi Yaman Leads The Pack By Hassan Oladimeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Softcash(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
LimanBssmg:
WITHIN HIS FIRST 14 DAYS AS GOVERNOR, Yaman will Launch "THE KWARA CABLE" The CABLE stands for KWARA Catalytic Agro-Based Livelihood Economy

• Segmental Agro-Based economic hubs across

• Digitalized International Marketing Agency/Company

• De-risking of credit facilities for subscribed agripreneurs

• Establishing of fully infrastructured CABLE Townships

• Investment in, development of and deployment of home-grown technologies

• Partnerships: Private sector, Institutional, Agency, Technical & Funding

#RecoverKwara
#Osuwa
#Yaman4Governor

Dey play, just play. Yaman's brother grin grin grin
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Kwara1stson: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
gigabyte13:
Eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn
Vote PDP in kwara state again....
Another disguised saraki.......
16 years of PDP kwarans cannot boast of anything tangible in the state....
Werey dey disguised
Make we vote again for wertin we dey run from.....
GOD ABEGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOO
leave the gullible lots
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by saphiya(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Governor AA is the best man for the job, thank you
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Sallyshrewd: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yaman Shuaibu will recover Kwara. His antecedents speaks volume on his qualification as Kwara's next governor.
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Jking20(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Next please
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by spiralwedge(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
If i woos you slap, yanman ko, yamayama ni

Anyone in the tutelage of BS is just as crappy.

Kwara opposition needs to dissociate from the Saraki to ever come back. Only rogues are in that camp
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by spiralwedge(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
princeade86:
and sorry, what development has AA brought to kwara sir.

Thats kind stvpid question to ask for a govt of under 4 years
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by spiralwedge(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
princeade86:
and d party that has connection with Lagos landlord, what has he done to kwara in terms of development? All what u guys enjoying now in kwara, is d hand work of PDP.

16 years of PDP and this underdeveloped city is what you are enjoying?

Wait first, let APC do their own 16 years, then you compare. Doesn’t make sense anyone returns to what they are running from.

PDP has a chance after 8 years of AA in govt only if they can get rid of Bukola Saraki in the party.
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by princeade86(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
spiralwedge:

16 years of PDP and this underdeveloped city is what you are enjoying?

Wait first, let APC do their own 16 years, then you compare. Doesn’t make sense anyone returns to what they are running from.

PDP has a chance after 8 years of AA in govt only if they can get rid of Bukola Saraki in the party.
just tell me achievement of AA and development he brought to kwara.

1 Like

Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by princeade86(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
spiralwedge:

so to ur own stupid head that full of saw dust, governor can't do tangible thing in his four years. Under Saraki, Kwara became the first state to complete the Nigeria Independent Power Project.
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by spiralwedge(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
princeade86:
so to ur own stupid head that full of saw dust, governor can't do tangible thing in his four years. Under Saraki, Kwara became the first state to complete the Nigeria Independent Power Project.

And your phone doesn’t have google to check the formidable things he has done?
Or your dumb head thinks development is only infrastructural.
And even if your d!ckhead thinks so, the various infrastructures he has initiated for a one term governor to your rabid 16year termed pdp is incomparable.

You have no shame, like you didn’t even go to school or you are just employed to be an online nuisance
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by spiralwedge(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
princeade86:
just tell me achievement of AA and development he brought to kwara.

Like i have no job like you when i am experiencing the difference from what was and what it is now.

You better go get better things to do and stop disturbing our peace with your one Saraki vote. Eeediot
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Abowonle: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Because he is a man of his promise. And he also promised we Kwarans that he will returns all sunset teacher's, that was sacked by mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrasak presence gov of kwara state
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by zurielsam(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Borra:
Yaman is the best man for Kwara. Abi you people never tire for ApC and suffering?

It use to be worse under PDP if there will be Change of Government in Kwara State it won't be anything Saraki again. We will rather go to another party. But for now we prefer Abdulrahman 💯

1 Like

Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by zurielsam(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
adeoba2008:
How does he plan to address Godfatherism?
How does a product of Godfatherism plan to address Godfatherism? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by princeade86(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
spiralwedge:

Like i have no job like you when i am experiencing the difference from what was and what it is now.

You better go get better things to do and stop disturbing our peace with your one Saraki vote. Eeediot
well, with all my comments, I don't think I abused u or said something like abuse. It shows the kind of parents that raised u. U want to defend greedy politicians, yet, u don't have evidence rather than insult.
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by imam07: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
princeade86:
and d party that has connection with Lagos landlord, what has he done to kwara in terms of development? All what u guys enjoying now in kwara, is d hand work of PDP.
is Lagos landlord d gov of Kwara state? Is d Lagos landlord d one paying salary to all civil servants in Kwara state? The state is paying its workers at when due. Unlike pdp that was doing geri gedi during Fatai. Is like u don't even know what u are saying. Tell me what your leader bukola saraki did in Kwara despite he was d senate president. I guess u think u are chatting with person who doesn't know anything about kwara state. I will pieces u with all d Bleep up of bukola saraki and Fatai Ahmed govt in Kwara state.
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by SenatorSaab: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Honestly we must first question ourselves and search our conscience. What has the incumbent done to deserve another term? Where were we? Where are we? Where were we going and where are we now? Is this what we represent as a state of harmony! One time one of the most clean state in Nigeria (low key one of the dirtiest now), bad road networks (potholes everywhere) increase in debt profile of the state yet not a single completed project to show for it(oh wait we have some roundabouts 😝). Vote for Yaman for a prosperous state and better development. As you are about to comment or respond to this post, keep it in mind I also have bad mouth so keep your responses very respectful. #VotePDP
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Bbbwings: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
temitope27:
Abdulrasaq should continue
What has he achieved.
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Bbbwings: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
spiralwedge:

Really
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Tejupablo: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
AA lekansi
Re: Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem by Horlatunji11: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
If you are in Kwara state, just look for LP logo and put your Thumb print, in other news....

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Kwara state politics is different from others state politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Budget And National Planning Press Release / Igbos Should Learn From History & Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Group / Senate Postpones Annual Recess To Screen Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.