Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won (39012 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by TollinsN: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
AFENIFEBI sorry FERE had so much jealous for Tinubu that resulted into Hatred. They speak for themselves always. They never speak for the YORUBAS. They have been supporting politicians that gives them money. That is the source of their Livelihood at old age
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by xtervaganza(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Weyrey
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Stargurl20(f): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Like we give a flying fvck
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Drsmartphilips: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
No be dem collect money from abacha,God punish all the bastards afenifebi
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Jnkay: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Olachase:
and L.P lose for this man State wetin him come day talk again undecided undecided

Or they rigged L. P votes?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by pfadom: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mischievous group headed by shameless nonagenarian Ayo Adebanjo.

Their envious stance changes nothing. We have already given the national mandate to the president-elect Bola Tinubu.
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by stuffs2002: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mylove55:
you were expecting victory for loudest voice,
Shouting on social media don't win election

You just spoke the truth.

Shouting on social media doesn't win elections.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Kamor010255: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obasanjo trying all his best to protect his investment/interest.. thank God Obi lost the election,,those Mofos will form another block of Godfather... Obasanjo is scared of what President Tinubu will do to him because of the shege he showed him when OBJ was the president and Asiwaju was still leading Lagos..

This agbaya owu wanted to cause war in the country through his dumb letter and press release,,his plan failed,, now he's using one yeye Pa for his false flag operation..

#Asiwaju
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by VeeFragrance(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Charleys:
I stand with the true Omoluabis.

That with particular reference to Lagos State, Afenifere confirms that the Governorship candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is a person of Yoruba origin, whose great- grandparents are not only Yoruba but definitely one of the notable founding families of Lagos.

“We unequivocally endorse and urge the people of Lagos to vote for him.
👍🏾
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by MainFieldautos: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Awon omo ale Yoruba
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect!

All the senators and legislators should plan for his immediate removal instantly with due effect......

How can a whole president be this wicked and heartless?

For 1 month now no citizen of this country called nigeria has any access to cash in their bank accounts.....

Is this not wickedness and abstructly RUDE?

LET THERE BE A SENATE MOTION TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI THIS MINUTE with immediate effect.....

let him get out of that seat immediately and be replaced by someone else asap.......

In the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine in Nigeria......

I repeat in the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine Nigeria as a country has never seen before or will ever see again for generations.....

There is a hidden agenda for tinubu muslim muslim ticket....

They want to islamise nigeria in the year 2024::::

i repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari imediately without any delay.....

Counter court wise will reject buhari.....

If all this hardships we nigerians are facing because of naira scarcity is been faced in country like the USA......CANADA......RUSSIA....CHINA....ENGLAND.....FRANCE.....GERMANY.... And the rest of the europe countries....

By now 75% of all their citizens will have commited suicide or homoside....

I mean they would have killed themselves completely and also impeached the president asap.....

But thank God we are blacks and we are much stronger than the whites......

If this naira scarcity continues then there will be a great famine in Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.....

The useless president even closed out borders for almost several years now and he is not yet impeached or something.....

I repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect.....

Signed and stamped by the MILLITARY
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by hartson(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
slivertongue:
Prof Yakubu handed victory to the wrong candidate
Tinubu has been the eye neck chairmoo since time immemorial.Yakubu was positioned in disguise

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by thebar: 2:06am On Mar 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
sad
Yoruba people are not mostly tribalistic, it's just the few that are that paints them black.

Before I joined nairaland, I loved Yoruba people more than I do now ( shout outs to Double 1-2 alias Emilayo my friend from Old park okigwe)

I pray one day, igbos will reduce their tribalism a little bit.

The yorubas are not tribalistic like you thought. The few you see today are doing so out of the experience they've had with some igbo people.

I can tell you how an Anglican priest at Enugu made me cancel already fixed introduction which led to the end of the relationship. With the level of tribalism and hate within igbo land, some yorubas will find it difficult to trust them.

From ADAKA BORO to FAKE IGBO and 1966 Genocide against the hausas and yorubas by igbos
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Dshocker(m): 3:07am On Mar 09, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. Afenifebi faction don speak again.

If you are truly the voice of Yoruba people, your candidate would have won all the states in Yorubaland.

You can continue to deceive the weeping Obi, I heard the lunatic is in court today to continue with his delusion and desperation of "I won the election".

Apparently the court granted him his wish, meaning he is taking a step in the right direction.

Shebi Tinubu won, why then do you bother yourself over his actions?

Remain calm, for God cannot be mocked.
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Dshocker(m): 3:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Tochitee:
Honestly, I always enjoy the eboe's position after election,they will always lose shamefully.Infact,the best way to lose an election is to attach yourself with these primitive people.A lesson jimi agbaje learnt terribly. For the past few days ,my first prayer point has always been ' God should not allow the gate of hell to prevail over us. Obi must cry shamefully and it came to past! They have neglected their unfortunate barren land now to be forcing that babaric bastard from a product of one night stand called rigor-vivour on us as a governor. Somebody that takes pleasure in abusing the yorubas.All these yoruba forming woke did not realise that all these disgusting behaviour from them is borne out of enviness for the noble yoruba people.

Apparently God does not heed to such despicable prayer request, especially when it goes against his commandments

Apart from APC, the rest of the world are saying that the election was rigged.

The Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour you talk about is more Lagosian than you and Sanwo Olu put together, so calm down.
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by TolaniLuv: 3:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Afenifere and Ohanaze Ndigbo doesn’t decided for the whole tribe
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by nurusystem(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Tinubu is a goal
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by bolademi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
How dare you insult elders of Yoruba land? You are bringing curse upon your self.

Ọmọ alé

Omo ale niii baba iya eee
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Delicious22: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
bolademi:

Omo ale niii baba iya eee
Odé ni baba iya eee.
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Alary: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2023
jamace:
For your information, I am with my principal in court. The evidence we gathered for this challenge in court will shock you. Let me stop here for now. grin

RE TINUBU STRUCTURE - LOL

It shall all lead to tears for them come Feb 2023

TINUBU POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAS COLLAPSED, EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST

1. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he denied that Fulanis/bandits were not killing the Yorubas, "where are the cows". Tinubu because of political power desperation, abandoned his people in their time of need. His people will abandon him in his bid too.

2. Tinubu political structure collapsed the day he failed to show solidarity with Sunday Igboho who was imprisoned by FGN for fighting for the freedom of the yorubas. Recall that eminent personalities of yoruba origin like Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, and others, went to Benin Republic to see Sunday Igboho BUT Tinubu pretended that nothing happened because he wanted power from his slave masters. We shall see how Tinubu will get that power.

3. Tinubu political structure fell the day he lied on the INEC form that he did not attend primary and secondary schools. If court case fails, protest vote will defeat Tinubu.

4. Tinubu structure collapsed on the day of the APC presidential primary election, where he refused to step down for VP Osibanjo. Osibanjo followers will surely cut their pound of flesh during election. Tinubu is very selfish and Greedy.

5. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day the new Electoral Act 2022 was signed into law. Tinubu thuggry and rigging machinery have collapsed.

6. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he, like an emperor, denied Ex-Gov Ambode a second term. Ambode and his men are waiting for the election to show Tinubu pepper.

7. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he picked a muslim as presidential running mate. By this singular act, Tinubu has lost christian votes in the North and christians in Nigeria as a whole. He insulted christians by saying that, "There is no capable christian in the North"..

8. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he mobilised 30 fake bishops for the inauguration of his running mate, Shetima Kashim. Tinubu rubbed in the insult by degrading christianity. Christians are very peaceful but christians know what to do.

9. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day the AFENIFERE, the Yoruba socio-cultural group declared support for Peter Obi. Afenifere remembered , "Where are the cows" comment by Tinubu and are ready to pay Tinubu back during the elections..

10. Tinubu lost political structure because he is old, aged and sick, both mentally and physically . Enough of medical tourism presidents..

11. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he said he does not believe in one Nigeria. Tinubu should leave one Nigeria alone. Tinubu cannot deceive the citizens . True citizens are aggrieved and will protest by voting against him.

12. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he insulted President Buhari in a yoruba gathering, that Buhari cried when he lost election and said, "EMI LOKAN". Buhari noted the insult and will respond appropriately.

13. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day his political godson was defeated in Osun State governorship election. Note that Osun State is Tinubu's ancestral state. Protest votes started here and will continue.

14. Tinubu tacitly supported killing of armless youths during //ENDSARS protest at Lekki Toll gate. //ENDSARS! Youths are waiting to take revenge with their PVC.

I weep for Tinubu and his supporters who have refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, make una chop Tinubu money jare.

Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election..

Tinubu's illegal registration of ghost voters structure has been detected and destroyed by INEC.

Tinubu's thug dependent and ballot box snatching structure is gone by virtue of Electoral Act.

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

HOW MARKET? WE NO TELL YOU
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by CaptainFM1: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
diplomat058:

I'm sorry but your analysis is trashy. It's woke Yorubas like you trying to put us in trouble. What if Rishi Sunak became PM of the UK? Did you ever hear the Indians claiming Great Britain as no man's land? Political liberalism is great when the people's senses of security are assured and they know for a fact that their legacies will not be eroded. If Oodua become a country, our indigenous ownership of our land will not be coveted by some morons and then, I would have no problems with allowing full blown social and political liberalism within the confines of our ethnic sovereignty as a nation - the Yoruba's. Until then, we need to adopt conservativism as a practice in dealing with others in Nigeria, lest we become too relaxed and our land become everybody's land while others ethnic groups' are exclusively theirs.

Am I the one that wrote the Nigeria's Constitution? Go and read your constitution and find what it says about indigeneship before you start ostracizing some people. Please take your frustration to re-write your constitution if you're not happy with it's definition of indigeneship.
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by MrPRevailer(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gboom:

I don laff tire.
This is very funny, that showed it's not only in Nigeria that people always cry after election they never won, but also a global phenomenon and they are free to do so

No. The BVAS have been proven to be efficiently manipulative.

Chima Christian on YouTube has also identified the same thing in his deep research and called for a peered-review months before Elections which unfortunately wasn't conducted.

There were strong irregularities during the U.S and Brazil elections that only rigging can accomplish.
Also, Brazilians were crying that the BVAS had voted an unwanted candidate for them when they came to vote. So they could not vote anymore. A communist who had very poor rally run-out won, while hyper-populists who had huge waves everywhere he went lost the elections. Same with Trump-Biden election rally.

Also, you are doing your mental function a lot of harm by conveniently watching mainstream media such as CNN, BBC, etc.
Start using SteveQuayle, newspunch etc.
Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by Gboom: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:

No. The BVAS have been proven to be efficiently manipulative.

Chima Christian on YouTube has also identified the same thing in his deep research and called for a peered-review months before Elections which unfortunately wasn't conducted.

There were strong irregularities during the U.S and Brazil elections that only rigging can accomplish.
Also, Brazilians were crying that the BVAS had voted an unwanted candidate for them when they came to vote. So they could not vote anymore. A communist who had very poor rally run-out won, while hyper-populists who had huge waves everywhere he went lost the elections. Same with Trump-Biden election rally.

Also, you are doing your mental function a lot of harm by conveniently watching mainstream media such as CNN, BBC, etc.
Start using SteveQuayle, newspunch etc.
Thank you for this expose.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won by solreb: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

The second part of their plea is to get Tinubu disqualified on three grounds. Shettima’s so called double nomination that has now been thrashed by the Supreme Court. 25% of FCT that the two parties seems to have abandoned as they didn’t push this argument seriously. Even if they’ve pushed it, section 299 already made it clear FCT should be treated like a state so it won’t even matter.

The third argument is to get him disqualified by a combination of certificate forgery, dual citizenship and drug conviction.

The certificate forgery is of two nature. Chicago state university and NYSC. As regards Chicago state university, the University already issued a public statement that Bola Tinubu graduated from the University. That alone is enough to settle the matter. All the gymnastic about the color or font of certificate is nonsense.

On NYSC, I would have expected Atiku’s legal team to subpoena NYSC to prove the authenticity of the certificate submitted by Tinubu but they failed to do that. So, how did they arrive at the conclusion that the certificate was forged? NYSC is the only authority that can confirm the authenticity or otherwise of an NYSC certificate.

On the drug conviction issue, it is as empty as the lawyer PDP brought to as witness to prove the case. The witness simply helped PDP to ruin a case that was faulty right from the start. There was no criminal conviction or indictment in the forfeiture. The communication from the US government to the IGP already cleared him of all allegation.

Overall, Atiku and Peter Obi simply wasted everyone’s time. They had no case of rigging so they had to throw in a lot of allegations hoping one will stick. Sadly, they proved none. The two cases will be dismissed with heavy cost to the petitioners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.