Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' (41020 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
He even went to meet him at home seriousness is the key

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by ForgetfulJones: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jorussia:
Joke aside tinubu na solid man o.I pray he doesn't disappoint Nigerians as buhari did.He has the advantage of people having low expectations of him.
I hope u know Tinubu went to greet Elumelu😅
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by timefarm(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is still another man standing to take HIS mandate.
Mark this.
Tinubu will not be president.
But the embezelled funds he has acquired over the years will play a huge part in the new Nigeria OBIDENT government.

Rest.
Stop living in delusion.

When will you face reality...

This is not good for you ooo.

May will soon be here.
Heal before that time ooo.

So that frustration will not turn you to something else.

The earlier the better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Beverages: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.
But the embezelled funds he has acquired over the years will play a huge part in the new Nigeria OBIDENT government.

1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by TUBLEZ(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elemelu>> next CBN governor...quote me

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by obi4eze(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
More like last thief standing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by sweetjohn(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
mannobi:

You are seriously confused. So you are the one who will tell us yorubas how to govern ourselves? No wonder your kerosene states are unhabitable
You are a criminal for sidelining true Lagosians from becoming governor in their own state. My friend until an Ogun man become a governor in Osun state, I will start listening to this evil lies just to deceive the few true Lagosians. Why are you immigrants criminals making slavery of true Lagosians? Is it because they are few in number and are pooooor?
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by nonhuman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
See how smallish a whole president of Nigeria is going to look, I reject this for my country abeg

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by biggie73(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

...it's past wake up time.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Macgyver1: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
JAMO84:
Correct Igbo man, Tony Elumelu very happy to see the new President, but one Chukwudi selling fake Charger inside go slow wants to kill himself because of Tinubu.

Una go kill person for this nairaland o grin

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
pquaver:

Go and look at the video he told Buhari to work on loans for youth.. With elumelu.. Baba has taken it upon himself to implement his ideas.. This visit is ideas going for implementation from 29th May u r seeing so..
Tinubu go surprise 9ja

He'll surprise una. When he pocket the country's treasury after first feeding you people with what you would be deceived to think is good governance.

This guy believes in I give you something to make you happy and "filled" then I take what I want.

He's not hated for nothing. He's called the trickster for a reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by LesbianBoy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Many of these so called billionaires are not supporting Peter obi because if Peter obi wins and comes in to do all he said he would do, it would affect their different businesses.

Structure of criminality is not only in politics its also in private businesses of these thieves parading themselves as billionaires

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by gassbee: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jorussia:
Joke aside tinubu na solid man o.I pray he doesn't disappoint Nigerians as buhari did.He has the advantage of people having low expectations of him.
in terms of administration and governance d guy is good, is just d health challenges

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Dshocker(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It is much better for Tinubu to be there as President than for a religious bigot like Peter Obi to enter that place. Atiku was my preferred choice but let Tinubu take it instead of a fraud like Peter Obi.

That is your own personal opinion, Nigerias have chosen whom they want and he would get it inshallah

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by porthouse7(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

ipob latest cry for 8yrs

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by ifihearam: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
bro4u:
Jagaban,,, even though I don't want you to be my president, I admire your doggedness and tenacity. President+ cabal+ emefiele all couldn't stop you.

The man get doings abeg

G..I am a PDP member and I supported atiku but you see what you wrote up there?

I fear and respect this man..the truth is, buhari did not expect him to pull this off, when the man said he goes before everyone and makes plan for everything, now I believe..The cabals used Emefiele to stop him,buhari showed his vote out of fear ann betrayal not loyalty or support yet he won against all odds.

I can settle for Tinubu but never obi.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by AriyaTV: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=121582376]There is still another man standing to take HIS mandate.
Mark this.

[/quote

You guys have been saying this jags before APC primaries, yet he won. E still never clear for una say "Who God bless make no man curse" I go remind you when the court case are over. That time you go know who be baba.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by LesbianBoy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jorussia:

People like you don't get it. Tinubu is taking a turn that is not his or his tribe. Everyone knows its south east turn. As far tinubu is there he can't perform because he cannot rule over disgruntled people
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Ayodeoba: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

shut up! Are you guys not tired? The same thing you said bfr apc primaries,after primaries and now after tinubu declared winner

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Segzy19: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
These are wise Igbo men...
They are protecting their investments and also aligning themselves unlike the Igbo urchins making noise all over....

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by blowjohn(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrRichmond:

Loans for youth is called student loans in the West.

This policy has failed and put millions of Americans in debt.

Do your research and stop swallowing everything hook line and sinker!!!

Americans who have all become satanic worshippers. Americans who are now patrons of lgbt.
Americans especially black Americans who spend their money on drugs alchohol and guns.

Nigeria is not america

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by tfelicityk(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Last man standing...
Still Standing...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Fashionista01(f): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Can He stand for 30 minutes without supporting himself with anything?
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by OLOKOESHIN: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.
The stolen mandate will be restored to the rightful winner.

The dreamer

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by BlackKafka: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrRichmond:

Loans for youth is called student loans in the West.

This policy has failed and put millions of Americans in debt.

Do your research and stop swallowing everything hook line and sinker!!!

The policy failed mainly cos the colleges got greedy, and started unduly inflating the cost of education.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Cajal(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is still another man standing to take his mandate.
Mark this.

Agulu mandate
Not FRN
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Larryndelaw: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

CRY CRY baby. Go and do something meaningful with your life
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by abbey621(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
nonhuman:
See how smallish a whole president of Nigeria is going to look, I reject this for my country abeg

Ode....Na by size? Buhari wey tall pass Kilimanjaro wetin he do?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by marceljachin: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tony wake up from your dream.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Ayk8: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Tinubu is not actually my problem but this wicked man below that will press Tinubu with a pillow in his sleep just to take over power is my concern sad

God abeg o grin

🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Guy, you don kill me with laughter. See that guy face self.lol
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by brutal1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Elumelu is not aware of any other man standing, you can close your bank account with his bank if this thing pain you
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by iTommysco: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jorussia:

Criminal will remain criminal no matter what

I can't just forget tollgate shooting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.