Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' (41002 Views)

What Daniel Bwala Said About Tinubu Last Month / US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by norriswood(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is still another man standing to take his mandate.
Mark this.
The stolen mandate will be restored to the rightful winner.
Tinubu will not be president.
But the embezelled funds he has acquired over the years will play a huge part in the new Nigeria OBIDENT government.

...wailer u never tired..keep ur energy for better or b shut down patapata....

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by LUCASC(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
people like Elumelu who sit at the upper echelon don't care who wins the presidency, even if a robot becomes the president they still don't care, he will still congratulate a robot😂 unlike we the poor masses who kill ourselves over who becomes the president of a nation.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect!

All the senators and legislators should plan for his immediate removal instantly with due effect......

How can a whole president be this wicked and heartless?

For 1 month now no citizen of this country called nigeria has any access to cash in their bank accounts.....

Is this not wickedness and abstructly RUDE?

LET THERE BE A SENATE MOTION TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI THIS MINUTE with immediate effect.....

let him get out of that seat immediately and be replaced by someone else asap.......

In the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine in Nigeria......

I repeat in the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine Nigeria as a country has never seen before or will ever see again for generations.....

There is a hidden agenda for tinubu muslim muslim ticket....

They want to islamise nigeria in the year 2024::::

i repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari imediately without any delay.....

Counter court wise will reject buhari.....

If all this hardships we nigerians are facing because of naira scarcity is been faced in country like the USA......CANADA......RUSSIA....CHINA....ENGLAND.....FRANCE.....GERMANY.... And the rest of the europe countries....

By now 75% of all their citizens will have commited suicide or homoside....

I mean they would have killed themselves completely and also impeached the president asap.....

But thank God we are blacks and we are much stronger than the whites......

If this naira scarcity continues then there will be a great famine in Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.....

The useless president even closed out borders for almost several years now and he is not yet impeached or something.....

I repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect.....

Signed and stamped by the MILLITARY
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Mylove55(f): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.
But the embezelled funds he has acquired over the years will play a huge part in the new Nigeria OBIDENT government.

this your unlimited wailing is turning into madness

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Mylove55(f): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
LUCASC:
people like Elumelu who sit at the upper echelon don't care who wins the presidency, even if a robot becomes the president they still don't care, he will still congratulate a robot😂 unlike we the poor masses who kill ourselves over who becomes the president of a nation.
business tycoon like dangote and elumelu knows tinubu is right president to create wealth for the youth,
The stingy obi.diot will always kill business

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by fireforsteel: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Why not grow your channel with YouTube shorts, than all these post and comment pattern on NL you use. Your channel looks promising. Post videos every 2-3days and not every week and see that channel grow like you added fertilizer. cheesy
What makes you say that? cry
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by LUCASC(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mylove55:
business tycoon like dangote and elumelu knows tinubu is right president to create wealth for the youth,
The stingy obi.diot will always kill business
You and I know on a fair ground Tinubu wouldn't stand Obi intellectually not to talk of winning an election, The only reason you hate Obi is because he's an Igbo man, if Obi were to be yourba you would be kissing his feet.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by CoolAmbience(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

Mtchewww.

Always shifting the goal post...

When we told you people that Tinubu will win, una gree?

Abeg, shift!
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Mrmb: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

You zombies no dey think at all,so na your third placed big headed obinna wan retrieve wetin you call am again?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
If not for desperation, a third position holder finding mandate wey no lost....
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Abujaexpress: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chekwume16:
I don't like tinubu for his age not even corruption cos all politicians are corrupt. I give one thing to him though. He can assemble a great team to drive our economy
I believe Elumelu may become a key player in the cabinet
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by sweetjohn(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
lorenzobanks:

You see, Igbo regular trademark is to insult people. You called me Criminal immigrant even when we are still having a rebuttal on the issue. Oba Kosoko had wife's from Ekiti and several other SW states. Most lagosians have bloodline with other SW states. Who are you to call them immigrants. For your information, Aregbesola was a commissioner in Lagos and became a governor in Osun state. You are not part of us and therefore, you're an outsider and would be treated as one. OSU pig!
Criminals. Thief. Ole. May your entire generation be unfortunate. You Yoruba immigrants have really cheated on the Lagosians for ages. You wicked souls have taken advantage of their poor mental capabilities to exploit them in their own state. Chai! This has never happened anywhere in Africa since democracy. You people are very mean to Lagosians. My only prayers is that God should raise more people like Gbadebo to end this nonsense once and for all. Only true Lagosians should be allowed to contest for governorship in Lagos. Igbos and all criminal Yoruba immigrants can and should only votes
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by MyAmericandream(f): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
fireforsteel:
What makes you say that? cry

You have a thousand view for a starter. Some people don’t get up to 50views for months. Just work hard keep posting videos upon videos. Try YouTube shorts too.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by benitwater(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tony the next CBN governor.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Dedeity: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jorussia:
Joke aside tinubu na solid man o.I pray he doesn't disappoint Nigerians as buhari did.He has the advantage of people having low expectations of him.
Get it clearly, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Dedeity: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It is much better for Tinubu to be there as President than for a religious bigot like Peter Obi to enter that place. Atiku was my preferred choice but let Tinubu take it instead of a fraud like Peter Obi.
The choice of an idiot like you does not count so go lick Tinubu arse as usual
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Espelbengz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Even a mad man knows obidients are mad at this juncture! Who stole his mandate? Atiku or our incoming President ASIWAJU Tinubu? Lol

Massiveglory:
Mark this.

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Venerable612(m): 12:01am On Mar 09, 2023
Jorussia:
Joke aside tinubu na solid man o.I pray he doesn't disappoint Nigerians as buhari did.He has the advantage of people having low expectations of him.

They are short sighted.

Tinubu recognises talents and he is economically sound - two important things Nigeria needs right now.

If anything, he won’t be as tribalistic / inept like his predecessors.

And let’s face it, the only things Obi has over him is young age and integrity. Otherwise, Tinubu is a better option than both guys combined.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by DeOTR: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2023
MrRichmond:

Loans for youth is called student loans in the West.

This policy has failed and put millions of Americans in debt.

Do your research and stop swallowing everything hook line and sinker!!!
My problem with people is that they only see the minute negative side of things, but ignore its enormous gains.
Not everyone can afford to train to be a pilot or attend some specialized trainings, but with student loans targeted at specific area of specializations, the positive impact would be unimaginable.
I was on student loans myself, so I'm talking from a position of someone who knows better. The job I got two months before the training I took the loan to attend could pay it back within 3 years if I'm paying back 30% of my net monthly take home pay.
That's not too bad if you ask me.
In my current job, I could pay the entire loan within 6 months.

My only advice is that the loan should only be given to students that want to go for specialize trainings/studies, of course, after they might have gained admission for the training.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by lorenzobanks(m): 1:46am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Criminals. Thief. Ole. May your entire generation be unfortunate. You Yoruba immigrants have really cheated on the Lagosians for ages. You wicked souls have taken advantage of their poor mental capabilities to exploit them in their own state. Chai! This has never happened anywhere in Africa since democracy. You people are very mean to Lagosians. My only prayers is that God should raise more people like Gbadebo to end this nonsense once and for all. Only true Lagosians should be allowed to contest for governorship in Lagos. Igbos and all criminal Yoruba immigrants can and should only votes

Pained OSU pig grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Elumelu no dey old sha. Fine man no pimples.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Immanuel3(m): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Tee2027:

I repeat President like Tinubu is all I want a tough, bold, focus, rugged and goal getter like Tinubu is my man any day any time. He will rule for 8 good years, the children of hate can not do anything about it.
though I support Tinubu’s presidency but Man you’re not from the south east
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Billygee2u: 2:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Taba21: 2:41am On Mar 09, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSvx2A-Zc0

The president-elect, Bola Tinubu, has meet with the the chairman of Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu to discuss diverse ways to support and empower Nigerian youths.

The business mogul shared on Instagram, pictures of the president’s visit to his home on Tuesday night.

He said, “Last night, I was honoured to receive the Nigerian President-elect at my home.

We discussed ways in which the incoming administration must empower and support our immensely talented Nigerian youth. We have so much young potential to unleash!

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-meets-tony-elumelu-discusses-empowerments-for-nigerian-youths/

He said Nigeria president in the video
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Taba21: 2:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark this.

Shameless people
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Taba21: 2:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Parachoko:
Is good to be wealthy and connected

Before President Elect go visit person, Tony Elumelu go don wet ground well well during the campaign

Bad guy I salute you.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by MeineMutter: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2023
SuperbMom101:

So, its about smallish stature again. Continue playing...

Ignore him. Check his moniker.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by MeineMutter: 3:02am On Mar 09, 2023
hopexter:

If Obi hadn’t taken 3rd position you meant?

Obí ti ru kétépé.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by 7lives: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2023
LesbianBoy:

People like you don't get it. Tinubu is taking a turn that is not his or his tribe. Everyone knows its south east turn. As far tinubu is there he can't perform because he cannot rule over disgruntled people

You better wake up.
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Tunedey0001(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
You are a criminal for sidelining true Lagosians from becoming governor in their own state. My friend until an Ogun man become a governor in Osun state, I will start listening to this evil lies just to deceive the few true Lagosians. Why are you immigrants criminals making slavery of true Lagosians? Is it because they are few in number and are pooooor?

Indigenous lagosians are not poor
Maybe you don't know what you are saying
Am an indigen of Lagos but can also be found in present Ondo state.
Let me educate you a bit about Lagos indigen
The awori,egbas,ijebus,ilajes which is my clan,eguns have all settled in Lagos for like 500 years before the slavery return of the yorubas into Lagos which was welcome by the aboriginal because the returning slave don't know their villages they all know they're yorubas. Again the slave settlers in Lagos is not up to 200 years now they're claiming lagosian than those they meant there.
Ask them this question which land belongs to them and why are they not a king amount them.
Mostly are found on Lagos (idumota) because that's where they were received back and they are rich and well educated than those they meant. An advantage they took too far because the indigen most let them apply the formation of a new administrative Lagos which pay off today.

In that case I will say any yoruba tribe in Lagos for more than 100 years can also claim a lagosian according to this slave returning.
I believe you have some of your clan in different state that are indigenous to that land while not say the land doesn't belong to them because they're not in single state.

My advice for you and your tribe men is all this let help you change Lagos is rubbish to me because you left your region and focus on another region, now it's causing tribe war among us. While not face your region.

You hate tinubu. Yes
You don't like agbero. Yes
You hate omonile. Yes

But because of this please don't rewrite our history for us cause the woke yorubas don't even know their history and I can't remember tinubu or agbero or omonile comes to any of your region to govern before.
So why the hate.

I don't like tinubu as a person but I most confess I love his way of government because he brings development to the region. If you disagree show me just a state in Nigeria doing better than some SW state in allocation and development stat.

Vote any candidate you like
They're all lagosian
Non of the contenders is less lagosian.
Thanks
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Lovelyn451(f): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
It is much better for Tinubu to be there as President than for a religious bigot like Peter Obi to enter that place. Atiku was my preferred choice but let Tinubu take it instead of a fraud like Peter Obi.
I pity you, Muslims will never support a Christian but you a Christian supporting a Muslim, hope you have family cos when the jihad starts it'll surely get to you...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by Larrydeko2987: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2023
bro4u:
Jagaban,,, even though I don't want you to be my president, I admire your doggedness and tenacity. President+ cabal+ emefiele all couldn't stop you.

The man get doings abeg

U said it all. With all the obstacles and hatred
Re: Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' by MrRichmond: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2023
DeOTR:

My problem with people is that they only see the minute negative side of things, but ignore its enormous gains.
Not everyone can afford to train to be a pilot or attend some specialized trainings, but with student loans targeted at specific area of specializations, the positive impact would be unimaginable.
I was on student loans myself, so I'm talking from a position of someone who knows better. The job I got two months before the training I took the loan to attend could pay it back within 3 years if I'm paying back 30% of my net monthly take home pay.
That's not too bad if you ask me.
In my current job, I could pay the entire loan within 6 months.

My only advice is that the loan should only be given to students that want to go for specialize trainings/studies, of course, after they might have gained admission for the training.

I agree.

It became a real problem in the US because it was abused.

They dolled out student loans to people reading mediocre courses like gender studies which have no real-world value, making them unable to pay back even after getting a job.

On the other hand, Nigeria has a job crisis and a salary problem, even in specialized careers.

We have doctors and nurses leaving the country every month due to poor salaries and this is just one example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / 'Okija Priest', Protesters Mock Ngige At NLC Protest (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.