Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees (25559 Views)

LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students / Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by seguno2: 3:25am On Mar 09, 2023
DesChyko:
Tinubu ties is not doing this man any favours at the moment. It's like a stone cast on his neck, dragging him down.

Should we stop working on dismantling the demonic, strangulating Tinubu APC structure that is taking IGR away from the pockets of Lagosians without employing workers to provide governance outcomes to match?

Governance outcomes like ordinary pipe borne water in every building, even though the atọhunrinwa lootocrat from Cotonou, Benin Republic says that he alone built modern Lagos.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by DWJOBScom(m): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Jnkay:
I wish election will be this competitive so that this governors will do the needful.

Yes o

They will learn their lessons and sit up

Sanwo didnt care about interviews , was too busy for one 😒 and now he is everywhere

Election must be counted on to remove incompetent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by koladata(m): 5:04am On Mar 09, 2023
My brother you are saying my mind . I've personally interviewed my close friends who voted LP in the presidential election and they all said they are voting sanwo olu, but the way the guy is going about the whole thing is making him look suspicious , he's not relaxing at all and i'm just scared that he might loss the election with this strategy. All he's suppose to be doing at the moment is emphasizing on his achievement not dishing out money and releasing impounded vehicles.
BIZNess123:
sad

Sanwo olu is the best performing Governor in Nigeria currently...

Though he has been paying pensions regularly..I know lots of persons will see it as election strategy..

He should relax...he will win in a landslide..the major reason APC lost Lagos in the presidential election was bc of Muslim Muslim ticket et al...

Sanwo take a deep breath...
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by seguno2: 5:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Basicend:
Sanwo has been OK by many standards.

Fashola raised a benchmark, but Sanwo is trying.

He needs to calm down. We Yorubas have the say in Lagos. We are the root and d deep of it.

We decided vote against Tinubu coz of health and Muslim / Muslim stuff.

But we don't have any issues with Sanwo. So he win, definitely.

Yorubas decide in Lagos.

Without that addition of our votes, LP cannot overrun and win Lagos.

Are Sanwo Olu’s rivals not also Yorubas?

Or what is the meaning of this your uneducated tribesmen rant
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by seguno2: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
sad
Sanwo olu is the best performing Governor in Nigeria currently...

Though he has been paying pensions regularly..I know lots of persons will see it as election strategy..

He should relax...he will win in a landslide..the major reason APC lost Lagos in the presidential election was bc of Muslim Muslim ticket et al...

Sanwo take a deep breath...

Best performing governor in Nigeria that is the global leader of extreme poverty and children who are out of school?

Is that how you personally benchmark yourself to the worst people around you, to make progress? Or you are just a lowly person with no ambition to succeed in life
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BigIyanga: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Papa God.. dey give table shaker like Peter Obi every 4 years.. Naija go better in 20 yrs
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Tunedey0001(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2023
LikeAking:
The power of Elu P.

Money wey no dey don come out.

On the other hand:
The evil wike refused to pay pensioner's any shishi despite the abundance in the state..

Lagos has been paying his pensioners monthly
With no outstanding
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by adverttrading: 5:59am On Mar 09, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked... Only God knows how many pensioners had died waiting for their entitlements. Now they are making a public show of something they should have quietly paid into the pensioners' bank account.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by dangoteinlaw: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=Bamijoko1 post=121588633][/quote] and ig u check closely he’s probably a wicked and troublesome person who believes everything can be solved with violence that is why he has no one around him to help him.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Stanislause94: 6:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Basicend:
Sanwo has been OK by many standards.

Fashola raised a benchmark, but Sanwo is trying.

He needs to calm down. We Yorubas have the say in Lagos. We are the root and d deep of it.

We decided vote against Tinubu coz of health and Muslim / Muslim stuff.

But we don't have any issues with Sanwo. So he win, definitely.

Yorubas decide in Lagos.

Without that addition of our votes, LP cannot overrun and win Lagos.

lol. Speak for yourself, yorubas can’t decide who becomes the governor in lagos. You sold your father’s lands and still want to be landlord, how possible is that?
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Stanislause94: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2023
koladata:
My brother you are saying my mind . I've personally interviewed my close friends who voted LP in the presidential election and they all said they are voting sanwo olu, but the way the guy is going about the whole thing is making him look suspicious , he's not relaxing at all and i'm just scared that he might loss the election with this strategy. All he's suppose to be doing at the moment is emphasizing on his achievement not dishing out money and releasing impounded vehicles.
whether you like it or not other tribes dominance in lagos has significantly overshadowed the yorubas. Sanwo olu is likely to fail. Do you know more than him?
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BIZNess123(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2023
koladata:

Swrs ..he should calm down and relax..
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by asanausana91: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Power to the people. This is how democracy supposed to be, let the people rule over the politicians.
I wish election is every year.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Smooyis(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2023
bluefilm:
We are supposed to rejoice because of this news but in the real sense, we are so saddened by this level of WICKEDNESS.

So, if no election was around the corner, these pensioners will still be owed by the same government they slaved for, for years?

This wicked government must be done away with, as a matter of fact.

Vote wisely.

Vote LP from top to bottom.

Are your state governors not owing pensioners. We know your sense. Governor Sanwo-Olu has tried and he will be returned as governor of Lagos state.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by jamesbridget13(f): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
In Rivers State civil servants have stayed for over 15 years without promotion. Nobody send us here o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Details Of FG’s Meeting With NLC, TUC Emerges / Army Court-Martials Major General For Stealing $1,476,200 / Benue News Headlines Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.