Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees (25543 Views)

LASG Pays ₦‎1.5 Billion WASSCE Fees For 58,000 Students / Edo State Pays ₦40,000 Minimum Wage To Workers / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by tballeyy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shame on sanwoolu
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Great0ne1: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
All thanks to obidients. Obidients dey force good governance.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by MartinsD12(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Gift96: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jnkay:
I wish election will be this competitive so that this governors will do the needful.
it will be hard for sanwo to win this election.
Some reasons is because of the endsars killings and people's cars that was auctioned

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The odds are staring him in the face, then Sanwo-Olu remembered that retirees need to be paid their entitlement which many of them have died miserable in the course of receiving what lawfully belongs to them? This is sheer wickedness.

That's a flat lie.

Lagos state pays her pensioners regularly.
They don't default.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by zinaunreal(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do they think people are stupid?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by TheMostComplex1: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
This's really a good time to be alive

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ceenachi:
Before now, Lagos has been paying pensioners. In the whole country, Lagos has been in fore front of states not owing pensioners.
No be everything be politics

I’m not for Sanwo olu or Against him

Thank you for saying this.

Some of us have relatives that retired from Lagos State Civil Service and we know they get their pension monthly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo olu is this your re election strategy or what? You were supposed to pay these retirees their benefits long time ago, but you and your "oga" withheld their rights. just because u re seeking re election, and desperately want to win you decided to pay.may you loose that election on the 11th March the cries of those you and tinubu have frustrated their lives will hunt you come Saturday. I reverse every prophesy by whoever that you will retain that seat. You shall loose your re election bid.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Basicend:
Sanwo has been OK by many standards.

Fashola raised a benchmark, but Sanwo is trying.

He needs to calm down. We Yorubas have the say in Lagos. We are the root and d deep of it.

We decided vote against Tinubu coz of health and Muslim / Muslim stuff.

But we don't have any issues with Sanwo. So he win, definitely.

Yorubas decide in Lagos.

Without that addition of our votes, LP cannot overrun and win Lagos.

King of the Yorubas. Well done.

You better get ride of tribalism off your head so that you live a quality life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by EagleSquare1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eluu P Gov candidate in Benue is Hon Herman Hembe. Eluu P really mean business, not only from top to bottom, but from grace to grass.

Remember Hembe who was publicly accused by Arumah Oteh (then DG - SEC) of demanding bribe as House Committee chairman.
Unfortunately, Hembe was not quick enough to say, ‘It’s ok, it’s ok, off your mic, off your mic!

Benue will answer Eluu P on March 11

id4sho:
Eluu p really mean business, interesting: happening in my life time cheesy the untouchables don mellow. E go reach everybody tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by gadgetarena: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
THE FEAR OF LP IS THE BEGINNING OF SENSE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Gift96: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If I want to buy land for banana island and I have just 2m out of 200m ... all I need to do is to call Lagos state government... I'm pretty sure this period they will give me the land for free...🫠
Deleted
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by adecz: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lagos State APC are seeing fire on
the mountain, so dem dey run, run, run
run 🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
bluefilm:
We are supposed to rejoice because of this news but in the real sense, we are so saddened by this level of WICKEDNESS.

So, if no election was around the corner, these pensioners will still be owed by the same government they slaved for, for years?

This wicked government must be done away with, as a matter of fact.

Vote wisely.

Vote LP from top to bottom.

This is a lie.

Lagos state government doesn't own her pensioners.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
chatinent:
Sanwo Olu is wicked. So if not that he had a competitor, he wasn't really wanting to pay these retirees? Now he's trying to woo them with what's still supposed to be their right.

Damn you politicians!

Africans are too wicked!

Lagos Nigeria government doesn't own her pensioners. Go and verify from anyone that retired from LASG civil service.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by President2001(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
The fear of Lp is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Debangis20(m): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy good.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by sammsimm(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Lagos Nigeria government doesn't own her pensioners. Go and verify from anyone that retired from LASG civil service.

100% correct
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BeehiveDS(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please keep me as a contact and consider us for your next project.

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by vanvicker(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
igwegeorgiano:
Sanwo olu is this your re election strategy or what? You were supposed to pay these retirees their benefits long time ago, but you and your "oga" withheld their rights. just because u re seeking re election, and desperately want to win you decided to pay.may you loose that election on the 11th March the cries of those you and tinubu have frustrated their lives will hunt you come Saturday. I reverse every prophesy by whoever that you will retain that seat. You shall loose your re election bid.

I rarely drop response on Nairaland, but this impression has to be corrected. I work in the Pensions Industry and I can state it for a fact that Lagos State is the most compliant state in terms of Pensions, they make monthly remittances worth billions of Naira for those still in active service and also make bond payments for retirees. Let’s stop thriving on fake news and fact check whatever is being peddled online.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by LadySarah: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Jnkay post=121585803]I wish election will be this competitive so that this governors will do the needful. [/quote

Ah
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by Valuepaints20(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BigDawsNet: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gift96:

Except you don't have the money.

If only wishes were horses

They are desperate right now..

They will be granting wishes anyhow
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BreconHills(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The odds are staring him in the face, then Sanwo-Olu remembered that retirees need to be paid their entitlement which many of them have died miserable in the course of receiving what lawfully belongs to them? This is sheer wickedness.

Bros Lagos has the best Pension program in the country. PENCOM understudied Lagos State and Lagos State is the most compliant in pensions - in fact Lagos state civil service pensions are regarded as safer than Federal or private pensions. This story is completely misleading. But guess what? The pensioners know the truth and they will do the needful.

Home run coming up!
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by abbey621(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
igwegeorgiano:

Are you okay? Lagos rarely ever owed pensions, what are you people smoking?
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BigDawsNet: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodbadbowy419:

Wisdom hmmm 🤔

Na use the scope collect Gwagon for Lagos state governor oh

If Dss come for u... na u no oh
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect!

All the senators and legislators should plan for his immediate removal instantly with due effect......

How can a whole president be this wicked and heartless?

For 1 month now no citizen of this country called nigeria has any access to cash in their bank accounts.....

Is this not wickedness and abstructly RUDE?

LET THERE BE A SENATE MOTION TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI THIS MINUTE with immediate effect.....

let him get out of that seat immediately and be replaced by someone else asap.......

In the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine in Nigeria......

I repeat in the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine Nigeria as a country has never seen before or will ever see again for generations.....

There is a hidden agenda for tinubu muslim muslim ticket....

They want to islamise nigeria in the year 2024::::

i repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari imediately without any delay.....

Counter court wise will reject buhari.....

If all this hardships we nigerians are facing because of naira scarcity is been faced in country like the USA......CANADA......RUSSIA....CHINA....ENGLAND.....FRANCE.....GERMANY.... And the rest of the europe countries....

By now 75% of all their citizens will have commited suicide or homoside....

I mean they would have killed themselves completely and also impeached the president asap.....

But thank God we are blacks and we are much stronger than the whites......

If this naira scarcity continues then there will be a great famine in Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.....

The useless president even closed out borders for almost several years now and he is not yet impeached or something.....

I repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect.....

Signed and stamped by the MILLITARY
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BigDawsNet: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Helel:

grin grin grin

Oil dey your head.

Dey play 😎

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by BreconHills(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
vanvicker:

I rarely drop response on Nairaland, but this impression has to be corrected. I work in the Pensions Industry and I can state it for a fact that Lagos State is the most compliant state in terms of Pensions, they make monthly remittances worth billions of Naira for those still in active service and also make bond payments for retirees. Let’s stop thriving on fake news and fact check whatever is being peddled online.

Thank you.
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by KanuSE: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo for 2nd term. grin
Re: Lagos State Pays ₦1.2billion Pension Funds To Retirees by DItalianNija: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wicked governor na now day break? D fear of Obidients. God will disgrace u n tifnubu very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

293 Rescued Women, Girls Are Indigenes Of Bumisiri Village / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / Buhari's Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.