Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means (464 Views)

What Are Buhari's Legacies Bola Tinubu Wants To Continue If Voted Into Power? / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power / Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by Finesse247: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu knows well enough that witouht the support of Nigerian youths, his government cannot achieve anything. His visit to Mr Tony Elumelu is a testament to this as we all know that Tony is know for the Entrepreneurship Grants for youths by his Foundation which is supported by international donors. I hope Tinubu taps from his ideas and win youths to his side.
I believe governance will not be the same in Nigeria. Obidients will put Tinubu's government on his toes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by Goodlady(f): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
He's welcome

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by Pwettylinda(f): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
He has to be arrested and sent to Kuje prisons
Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by Strafudeen: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is tinubu the name of a human being or of a dog

Useless election thief, oloriburuku and bastard

May tinubu die a painful , shameful death

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by Tochitee(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
whom God has blessed no one can curse!!! May your reign bring good tidings.
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users
tinubu for me,tinubu for you,tinubu for All

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by FORHII: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Asiwaju "no dey look for us we no dey house" we dey court of appeal. Our mandate must be returned! Period!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by SAMUEL1947: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Help us beg Sadiya to settle our NEXIT LOAN
Re: Tinubu Wants To Reach The Youths By All Means by Totilopussylick(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chie....I am not in support of this tongue
Strafudeen:
Is tinubu the name of a human being or of a dog

Useless election thief, oloriburuku and bastard

May tinubu die a painful , shameful death

Reverse your comments before Amadioha visit you 🤡

(1) (Reply)

3 Factors That Caused Philip Aduda’s Loss The FCT Senate Seat (photo) / DSS Warn Politicians To Watch Their Words Not To Ignite Violence In The Country / APC Getting The Taste Of Their Own Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.