Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! (60680 Views)

Sharwama Grill, Standard Size Mirror And Baby Cot For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by blowjohn(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Funny thread.
So if am in abuja or port Harcourt etc I shud go to aluminium village to get mirror or order frm there?
Shudnt make front page.

We want money back into the system.

We want cash.

Not mirrors

3 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2023
You are welcome. That is better sister.

Beremx:
very dangerous. I will be managing my face mirror like that. Thanks
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2023
blowjohn:
Funny thread.
So if am in abuja or port Harcourt etc I shud go to aluminium village to get mirror or order frm there?
Shudnt make front page.

We want money back into the system.

We want cash.

Not mirrors

It is common sense that there would be an aluminium village in every state. Someone I know is going to the one in her state today. Use your head and stop reasoning like a one-way-traffic.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by EgunMogaji2: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2023
If someone can supply similar in Ibadan please holla. Sales and delivery.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Impersonator2: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Ishilove:
When we wanted to fix a broken window in my office, our regular upholstery man charged us 65k. Na so. He doesn't know Ishilove, that's why he thinks he will call a price and I will just shell it out.

I called someone in Aluminum village and the man rushed over, took measurements and charged 12k. In all we spent 16k (logistics included) and he did a very good job.

Wait is this truly ishilove, like the legendary mod ishilove, baba i didn't know you are a regular commenter like me, this is the first time I'm seeing you post Sir i used to think you were some kinda robot mod in nairaland.
I hope you see all those mentions i used to mention you Sir and i hope you are not angry i mentioned you most of the time.

Please Sir i will be happy if you can reply me if you see my message, thanks and God bless.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by kingogundana: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Ise nla
Ise Wooli
To the people that sabi and use mirror for the large thing 😆 if you know you know
It is only adult in this forum that will understand

[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote]
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by blowjohn(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:

It is common sense that there would be an aluminium village in every state. Someone I know is going to the one in her state today. Use your head and stop reasoning like a one-way-traffic.

Go and sit down.
No be only aluminium village.

Carpenters dey make all these mirrors everywhere. U dey hear dey shout aluminium village up and down like say na road trip u do.

5 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Go and sit down.
No be only aluminium village.

Carpenters dey make all these mirrors everywhere. U dey hear dey shout aluminium village up and down like say na road trip u do.

Now I get your problem. You’ll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by olamilarks(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote] Thanks for this information, wanted to buy a mirror for my wife's shop, this will come in handy
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2023
olamilarks:
Thanks for this information, wanted to buy a mirror for my wife's shop, this will come in handy

You are most welcome. 👯‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by nedekid: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2023
So you come my adugbo? Ie the other side of the bridge? grin

3 Likes

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Kelechi009: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Ishilove:
When we wanted to fix a broken window in my office, our regular upholstery man charged us 65k. Na so. He doesn't know Ishilove, that's why he thinks he will call a price and I will just shell it out.

I called someone in Aluminum village and the man rushed over, took measurements and charged 12k. In all we spent 16k (logistics included) and he did a very good job.

Stingy woman like Peter Obi grin

So you save your company 65k - 12k = 53k.

You should have used that 53k to buy one bundle of wig on IG grin
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Slynation(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:

I have been seeing standing mirrors in houses since I was a child, some were screwed to the wall. Some fitted into wardrobes and recently into wall consoles. It is today on Nairaland that I am finding out they are such explosives. Mine is big though, picture doesn’t do justice to its size, but everyone’s case is peculiar, so I understand
Exactly, I don't even understand some Nairalanders, this big mirrors are more safer at homes even with rough kids, because they can't carry it nor play with it, they can just come and observe themselves and move on unless they purposely use a very hard object to throw/hit it which should be included as a criminal offence, mine is firmly screwed to the walls, the probability of getting damaged is very very low...

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Do they do deliveries? I can't stress myself going out under the sun in that rowdy market when I can have it delivered to my doorstep. Been thinking of getting a full mirror.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by folake4u(f): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2023
WantsandMore:
It's everywhere, middle income earners just prefer convenience if not local vendors on the street have better quality & cheaper options.

It's true sha.

You can't really blame the 9-5 earners sha. After a long day at work, one would want to rest. Anything that stresses me out, I will outsource.

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by folake4u(f): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Twoclans:
I need deliverance grin .......... Asides showing from head to toe that mirror will add mad spice to the son of Adams activity.

On my bucket list cheesy

Lmao. I feel you too Sis. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by ApostlePaul14: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2023
U look good in d mirror oooooo
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Saintmary(f): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
They were so happy and friendly. They asked me to take pictures of them and post on TikTok. That they are not scammers and are not hiding either. Hahahaha!

This guy in the picture made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for posting this, it's very useful.

Now I know where to go for anything aluminum and mirrors.

Seeing hardworking and honest Nigerians warms my heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by neutralmind: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Good
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by MikeMicheal(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Nice thread
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Mustiboy(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
ahnie:
Pocohantas pocohantas na to come borrow this mirror take look my big yansh naim I dey reason like this o.

Lolz

Which big yanch? 🤨

Is that not you on your DP?

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by akpota(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:
More pictures

PLEASE, IF THE INFORMATION HERE IS NOT USEFUL TO YOU, JUST READ AND PASS. No need for your negative comments. There are people that might be opening a salon or a business that requires this. Allow them read and learn. Thank you!
Dear Op please can i get your digit. Please kindly mail johnbright197@gmail.com i want to visit this market.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by SenatorJames(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote]This is not a bad business anyway. Please can I get one of the seller's phone number to make business deal with? It is very cost in my area here.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by SenatorJames(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=121587629][/quote]
This is not a bad business anyway. Please can I get one of the seller's phone number to make business deal with? It is very cost in my area here. flexibleintegrated@gmail.com
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Kelechi009:

Stingy woman like Peter Obi grin

So you save your company 65k - 12k = 53k.

You should have used that 53k to buy one bundle of wig on IG grin
I don't wear wigs
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by bizhop01: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Nairaland is a joke
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by Ishilove: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

You Sha Spoil Business For The Guy
We don't have a tree that grows money in the office. It is my job to ensure we minimise overhead costs as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Slynation:
Exactly, I don't even understand some Nairalanders, this big mirrors are more safer at homes even with rough kids, because they can't carry it nor play with it, they can just come and observe themselves and move on unless they purposely use a very hard object to throw/hit it which should be included as a criminal offence, mine is firmly screwed to the walls, the probability of getting damaged is very very low...

I feel say they are accusing these innocent children falsely or maybe a destructive child is a flex. Growing up, they no born us well to touch my parents hard acquired property, let alone to break it. So, I no understand this one of kids above 5 yrs destroying things at will. I had to go look at my mirror again and e just dey im own.

akpota:

Dear Op please can i get your digit. Please kindly mail johnbright197@gmail.com i want to visit this market.

I am not the seller, Sir. But I can link you to one of his alhaja daughters that handle his online customers.

SenatorJames:
This is not a bad business anyway. Please can I get one of the seller's phone number to make business deal with? It is very cost in my area here.

Yes ,you can. It is indeed good business. I always thought mirrors are LUXURY.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do they do deliveries? I can't stress myself going out under the sun in that rowdy market when I can have it delivered to my doorstep. Been thinking of getting a full mirror.

Yes babe. They do deliveries, but they have a lot of orders and you know how these people are when you are not breathing down their necks. If you can give them a week to deliver, then I can link you.

Saintmary:

This guy in the picture made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for posting this, it's very useful.

Now I know where to go for anything aluminum and mirrors.

Seeing hardworking and honest Nigerians warms my heart.

Lol! He is showing me how I would be posing with it. 🤣🤣 Very funny guy! Anything aluminium, glass and mirrors, go there. The price difference would shock you! See how happy they are? They have made their gain, while I spent 50k less than what an IG vendor told me. Asides delivery o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes babe. They do deliveries, but they have a lot of orders and you know how these people are when you are not breathing down their necks. If you can give them a week to deliver, then I can link you.

Please, if you can link me to them, I'll appreciate it. Thank you. The duration to deliver doesn't matter. I hope it also shows true size? Some mirrors are misleading. Lol. I have a problem with that.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, if you can link me to them, I'll appreciate it. Thank you. The duration to deliver doesn't matter. I hope it also shows true size? Some mirrors are misleading. Lol. I have a problem with that.

Lol. Yes it does. I had to take a picture to confirm it isn’t that type of mirror.🤣🤣 I’ll send you a message now.
Re: Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
pocohantas:

Lol. Yes it does. I had to take a picture to confirm it isn’t that type of mirror.🤣🤣 I’ll send you a message now.

Alright. I'll be expecting your message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics) / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.