Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week (71629 Views)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Goke7: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2023
saysoo:

Any Tech equipment used for storing data. That data can be recovered even in an event of fire damage.
INEC sworn an affidavit in court that all data are intact. Allow them 5days to reconfigure for next election. With all the so called OBEDIENT youths with IT tech knowledgeable, they cannot tell PO that the raw data are still intact.
That’s why they will still loose in court. They are not intelligent people at all.

Postpone the elections 10 times they will still loose, minds are made up
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Espelbengz(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Like your saintly pdp bah?

PUSSYHOE:
Anybody supporting APC must be benefiting from the government of fraud.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Goke7:

That’s why they will still loose in court. They are not intelligent people at all.

As an ICT expert, Court said it granted OBI permission to scan and photocopy registration and ballot papers used for Presidential election. This means, LP will scan estimated 20 million papers used during presidential election in the 36 states and FCT.

I don't know how and where this would be done. Also, I don't know how many weeks it will take to complete the scanning.

In Nigeria anything can happen. How can a Party be granted request to scan over 15 million ballot papers. In the process of scanning anything can happen. Tomorrow, another party can make such request again.

Surprisingly, Atiku that has more votes logically and physically is not making as much noise as IBOS that are shouting OBI must reclaim his mandate. I ask them from whom? Atiku? They said Tinubu. I ask them from whom is Atiku reclaiming his candidate? They said Tinubu. I now know they are confused.

At last Buhari will leave.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by cleverja: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
To those of you supporting BAD governance, hope you have cash, fuel and access to your funds?
We are in it together!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by MrUchenna1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Don't try to cover your mistakes with false words. Rather, correct your mistakes with examination

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by 9jaRealist: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
saysoo:
Have you gone around the country and see what this court issue is generating?
Nigerians want to move on with their lives after 11th march. One more week of waiting for what exactly?
Even him PO's results were manipulated in the South East. No Presidential election in the world is perfect.
And making ours worse is PO, bringing in a third force. ( His right) . Whoever wins is never the popular candidate,( add the other two parties vote).

Of course there will always be folks who want to sweep issues under the rug and “move on”…
But “moving on” without addressing underlying issues is one reason Nigeria is a s/hole after 60+ years.

Anyway, if elections are such a bother to you and those folks…
Perhaps you would prefer that we just bring back military rule and avoid them entirely?! SMH

>
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by 9jaRealist: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
babaolofin:
As an ICT expert, Court said it granted OBI permission to scan and photocopy registration and ballot papers used for Presidential election. This means, LP will scan estimated 20 million papers used during presidential election in the 36 states and FCT.

I don't know how and where this would be done. Also, I don't know how many weeks it will take to complete the scanning.

In Nigeria anything can happen. How can a Party be granted request to scan over 15 million ballot papers. In the process of scanning anything can happen. Tomorrow, another party can make such request again.

Surprisingly, Atiku that has more votes logically and physically is not making as much noise as IBOS that are shouting OBI must reclaim his mandate. I ask them from whom? Atiku? They said Tinubu. I ask them from whom is Atiku reclaiming his candidate? They said Tinubu. I now know they are confused.

At last Buhari will leave.

I was reading your comment and thinking it was making sense…
Until I got to the CRUDE PRIMITIVE TRIBAL DEMAGOGUERY that it masked. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by 9jaRealist: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goke7:

Why is a supposedly “intelligent” person struggling with a basic word like “lose”? grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
nnadychuks:

U are not a parent, your first line says a lot about u… so fight for ur party sensibly and respectfully.
I understand u directly benefit from APC government, otherwise you’d be worse than a venomous snake
you talk shyt like a preacher
It seems your mental capabilities are in doubt.xdd
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by LagBae(f): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
They want enough time to organize their wuruwuru again.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Raphaeldhero(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Azano:
Unorganized Inec, even if them give una another 6 months, na rubbish go still end am

Na tertiary institutions go suffer dis shit pass, I Kno say 3wks no go be 3wks.

APC government mk una allow me graduate abeg naaaa.

No hurry in life I know, but am feeling stock already for Christ sake pls
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by waice6571: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Scamburster:

Did you vote last time?

What concerns anybody with whether I casted my vote or not? Is it no my personal and inalienable rights to vote or be voted for anyone?

Is my vote a prerequisite for seeking redress in the court of law? Your question is funny anyway.
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by nnadychuks(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hndrrxxx:
you talk shyt like a preacher
It seems your mental capabilities are in doubt.xdd
How old are you?
Re: INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
nnadychuks:

How old are you?
shut yo damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.