Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Bad News And Good News For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad News And Good News For Peter Obi (3408 Views)

Groups Buy PDP Presidential Form For Peter Obi, Pledge 10 Million Votes / We Are Waiting For Peter Obi In Kastina - El-Rufai / Ekweremadu Rallies Support For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Bad News And Good News For Peter Obi by Babyface33: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Too much expectation leads to disappointment.

You keep Analysing

Same thing you did before election, during electron and again after election.

This things causes HBP.

Relax Abeg
Re: The Bad News And Good News For Peter Obi by gashiwalesman: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2023
heniford2:
My Thoughts On What Happened In The Court Today....

It's bad news - and also good news. Be patient as I explain.

Yes, the court granted INEC permission to RECONFIGURE BVAS devices.

That's the bad news.

The court took this decision because INEC filed an affidavit before the court claiming that the information on BVAS can not be tampered with or lost. This is not true. Any Data 'can' be 'tampered' with.
Unfortunately, the legal team of Peter Obi did NOT challenge this affidavit - and the court let INEC have their way.

I do not know why PO's legal team didn't challenge the affidavit but one mind suggests to me that it's either PO didn't want to obstruct the March 11th Guber elections which could liberate more states or the legal team trusted INEC's affidavit.

But there's good news...

The court granted Peter Obi permission to carry out DIGITAL FORENSICS [/b]on INEC's election materials etc.

[b] If that permission includes carrying out digital forensics on the BVAS system too, then NOTHING IS LOST.

Let me explain...

I'll speak as Africa's top Ethical hacker with over 15 years ethical hacking experience under my belt. Reformatting or deleting a file DOES NOT PERMANENTLY REMOVE IT FROM THE storage system. WHAT YOU REMOVED WHEN YOU DELETE A FILE IS THE 'ENTRY' for that file and not the file itself. To destroy a file on a system, you will need to PHYSICALLY BURN THE DEVICE TO ASHES OTHERWISE DATA RECOVERY EXPERTS LIKE MYSELF CAN RECOVER SUCH DATA - even from a physically damaged storage system. (Free Tip: this is why I do not give out any phone I used. I flush them down the drain. A brother once called me stingy for flushing used phones but he didn't know why I do so - to bury whatever was deleted in that phone).

Back to the topic - all Peter Obi needs is the permission of the court to conduct DIGITAL FORENSICS ON BVAS, and we can mobilize a team of data recovery experts to unearth any deleted file on the BVAS even it is reconfigured for the gubernatorial elections. But if the court's permission doesn't include digital forensics on BVAS, then I wouldn't trust whatever data INEC pushes to their so called "back-end server".

This is why I said that the court ruling was both a bad news and a good news.

All hope is not lost.... We move!!!

Where on earth do you hope to get such order that would allow you into their database? If I was the lawyer I would easily thrash that prayers! It's like having unrestricted access to the systems of the police or FBI? Which of the courts would grant such request?

Independent/private forensics on a government agency database? You must be kidding!

At most, you'd be permitted to scan and make copies for your own investigation! But unfettered access to the BVAS is a wishful thinking that won't happen!
Re: The Bad News And Good News For Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Didijiji:
hahahahaahhaahha

Soon we will know if it was actually concluded

Relax… baby child
😊😊😊😊
empty Bragging as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ya'ardua Is Gone? (Rumour) / Bankole Gives Conditions For New States ! / Abuja Bombing: Investigators Suspect ‘internal Connivance’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.