Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Is Fiverr And How Does It Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Fiverr And How Does It Work (140 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Fiverr And How Does It Work by Peterjamescoach: 1:21am On Mar 09, 2023
If you've never heard of Fiverr, it's a website where you can find freelance services for just $5. That's right - for just five dollars, you can get someone to do a whole range of different services for you, from designing a logo to writing an article and more.

There are all sorts of different services on Fiverr, and new ones are being added all the time. So whatever you need help with, there's a good chance you'll be able to find someone on Fiverr who can do it for you.

And because there are so many people offering services on Fiverr, you're sure to find someone who can do a great job for you, at a price that you can afford. So why not check out Fiverr today and see what services you can get for just $5?

In my previous article I talked about how to make money on fiverr you can check it out. If you're also looking to make some extra cash, then Fiverr is a great platform to consider. With Fiverr, you can offer your services for just $5 per gig. That's a very affordable rate, and it means that you can easily make some money without having to put in a lot of effort.

There are a number of different services you can offer on Fiverr. For example, you could offer your services as a virtual assistant, a graphic designer, a web developer, or even a social media expert. There are endless possibilities, so you'll need to spend some time thinking about what you could offer that would be of value to others.

Once you've decided on your gig, the next step is to create a gig listing. This is where you'll need to provide a detailed description of your services, as well as some examples of your work. Be sure to set a reasonable price, as this will help you attract buyers. And also I have covered a list of where to promote your fiverr Gigs and get more orders in my previous article, you can go and read that if you want.

So fiverr is a website where you can either offer your services and make money or look for a freelancers that can do a task for you with a reasonable price. So, you can take advantage of this website if you are a freelancer or looking for someone that can help you with some work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Fiverr And How Does It Work by yrhuhfy113: 1:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Peterjamescoach:
If you've never heard of Fiverr, it's a website where you can find freelance services for just $5. That's right - for just five dollars, you can get someone to do a whole range of different services for you, from designing a logo to writing an article and more.

There are all sorts of different services on Fiverr, and new ones are being added all the time. So whatever you need help with, there's a good chance you'll be able to find someone on Fiverr who can do it for you.

And because there are so many people offering services on Fiverr, you're sure to find someone who can do a great job for you, at a price that you can afford. So why not check out Fiverr today and see what services you can get for just $5?

In my previous article I talked about how to make money on fiverr you can check it out. If you're also looking to make some extra cash, then Fiverr is a great platform to consider. With Fiverr, you can offer your services for just $5 per gig. That's a very affordable rate, and it means that you can easily make some money without having to put in a lot of effort.

There are a number of different services you can offer on Fiverr. For example, you could offer your services as a virtual assistant, a graphic designer, a web developer, or even a social media expert. There are endless possibilities, so you'll need to spend some time thinking about what you could offer that would be of value to others.

Once you've decided on your gig, the next step is to create a gig listing. This is where you'll need to provide a detailed description of your services, as well as some examples of your work. Be sure to set a reasonable price, as this will help you attract buyers. And also I have covered a list of where to promote your fiverr Gigs and get more orders in my previous article, you can go and read that if you want.

So fiverr is a website where you can either offer your services and make money or look for a freelancers that can do a task for you with a reasonable price. So, you can take advantage of this website if you are a freelancer or looking for someone that can help you with some work.
EVERYONE KNOWS FIVERR but avoids it because it can not be funded due to paypal
It would be wiser if you can show how a common nigerian can pay for fiverr services without owning gig and without stress..... THAT IS WHAT MANY ARE LOOKING FOR.

UPWORK, FREELANCE, etc are no match for fiverr

(1) (Reply)

New Way To Pay For Facebook Ad Using Your Naira Master Or Visa Cards / Women Winning (WWW) Wednesday - Training Women On Web Design By 4:00pm-6:00pm / Custom Door Signs For Business In Nigeria: Ideas And Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.