Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP (24514 Views)

Nasarawa LP Begins Door-to-door Campaign For Obi / Anambra Election: AAC Candidate, Chidozie Nwankwo Steps Down, Backs Pdp's Ozigbo / 2023 Election: Concern As INEC Chairman Backs PDP's Push For Electronic Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Nigeriayouthmov: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Hotfreezer:

You are a bastard religious bigot and it shows how evil Labour Party is.

Labour Party is a party that marginalises Muslims. Go to the North, Peter Obi showed how bigoted Labour Party is.

Zombie, come and read and tell me how labour party marginalize people again. When they are the ones willingly stepping down just to ruin the party because they are selfish and don't have the good interest of Nigerians at heart. This is not the first and will not be the last.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Onyennaaaa(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Next time LP should conduct thorough research on persons seeking election on their platform.

dis one wit little faith went to obtain LP form and has now abandoned ship @ d last hour!

Muumuu fellow!
angry

He did d right thing. Both guys are from d same zone and all Christians. Being APC is ruling party there, it will take a combined force to send d governor home.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by pquaver(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2023
ojmetrix:
For LP to dominate, they need merge with a strong party to conquer Nigeria. Imagine PDP and LP votes combined in presidential election..

They don the change mouth.. Imagine u and thief working together.. After abusing and telling us how bad they are.. You and thieves now want to work together.. I told foolish Nigerians who fell for it.. Obidients was never about Nigeria or good governance rather a clandestine dominination strategy surreptitiously planned.
I will prove it to you..

Presidential election obidients: Tinubu did nothing in lagos, if it was Osibanjo we will vote him, it was Sanwo Olu, Ambode and Fashola that did the work in. Lagos... OK so Sanwo olu worked right and obidients believed it presidential election..
Governorship :Vote out sanwo olu.. Vote gbadebo vivour Rhodes..
Where do u vote out competence for trial and error? Gbadebo is he will.. Make vote am
Sanwo olu is he is doing and has done.. But obidients say vote him out.. And they will tell u they don't have ulterior motive.. Only a fool will fall.. As sharp igbo Gee, I have told una tge koko, if u like make una disgrace una ancestors... Gbadebo should show us what he has achieved in his present field or contest for state first make we see...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Billygee2u: 6:48am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Next time LP should conduct thorough research on persons seeking election on their platform.

dis one wit little faith went to obtain LP form and has now abandoned ship @ d last hour!

Muumuu fellow!
angry
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyennaaaa:

He did d right thing. Both guys are from d same zone and all Christians. Being APC is ruling party there, it will take a combined force to send d governor home.
Ok oo!
I don hear!

their state their headache!
it's all good.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Triplerg: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Cantonese:

When will Nigerians politicians talk ideologies? The leaders are as good as those who vote for them. A man in the very last minute of a very important election, tells his supporters to vote for his competitor and people support him? If the two parties do not share the same ideologies, where will the support come from? Even if LP is not devoured to win, he should remain in his party, develop it and get ready for the next elections.

Until we wake up as citizens and begin to take back power from these selfish and greedy politicians, Nigerians will continue to be miserable. Nigerians must stop encouraging politicians from switching parties at will.
We should look beyond party and vote for credible individuals. The PDP candidate here appears to have more capacity and credibility than the LP candidate. The people have a common enemy and therefore must have a united front to achieve their goal.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by OlawaleBammie: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Toneypen247:
How the structureless became the new bride in town, is still a thing to study. Peter Obi, you do this one oh!

However, the obedient movement is more of an activism than a political tool. Irrespective of who steps down for the other, let competence, justice, and the will to serve prevail.💯
What is this one saying..

Tho I am not an obidient but I love what the obi forces are doing, they are shaking the table and letting the big guns know that they can be displaced if they do nonsense.

Now those who are supposed to be the structural stem of Ur party are bn cut off from the branches and u are happy they are wooing you. They play, u will soon realise when after the day u can not point to a single governor from Ur party, then the HOR and others that u have won will eventually decamp again.

Either u are happy or not, me I am not happy with it, their should be a third force and this third force is bn hijacked by the corrupt two other forces again.

Stop rejoicing because Ur party is bn given attention, it's injurious to our democracy

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Roboto11: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2023
ojmetrix:
For LP to dominate, they need merge with a strong party to conquer Nigeria. Imagine PDP and LP votes combined in presidential election..

You mean PDP would merge with PDP.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by fabolouz1(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
He has lost the biggest opportunity in his life.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by juman(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2023
Labour and pdp are the same people.
It was mismanagement of pdp that gave rise to obi followers.
With good politics apc could still defeat them.

With all their noise apc won many positions even in south south and south east.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by zicoraads: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

dis one wit little faith went to obtain LP form anpmd has now abandoned ship @ d last hour!

Muumuu fellow!
angry
Una no go dey the state, una go dey talk. Na this talk make PDP and Labour lose.

Combine forces, una no gree. Na why Tinubu be president be this.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by zicoraads: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2023
fabolouz1:
He has lost the biggest opportunity in his life.
He would have lost. Him and the PDP man.

Are you in Nasarawa state?

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Toneypen247(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
What is this one saying..

Tho I am not an obidient but I love what the obi forces are doing, they are shaking the table and letting the big guns know that they can be displaced if they do nonsense.

Now those who are supposed to be the structural stem of Ur party are bn cut off from the branches and u are happy they are wooing you. They play, u will soon realise when after the day u can not point to a single governor from Ur party, then the HOR and others that u have won will eventually decamp again.

Either u are happy or not, me I am not happy with it, their should be a third force and this third force is bn hijacked by the corrupt two other forces again.

Stop rejoicing because Ur party is bn given attention, it's injurious to our democracy

I am still looking for where I wrote that I am a labour party member. Bro, everyone has a different opinion on this. I support Peter Obi due to his epistemic-oriented ideology and not because of labour party. I am not a politician, so I will leave that for those who do politicking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Andrelade: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2023
No difference between pdp and labour party for now. But soon I believe the real LP will get their party back from intruders .

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Flows001(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2023
donpapa:

Can you imagine? Why was he on the ballot in the first place? So you no get the same plan?

Na our State oo, we the Obidients in the state spoke sense into him to alow the PDP guy, it's only the PDP guy that can wrestle power from this clueless APC Governor in the state...
Everybody dey happy as e finally agree..

The APC Governor go hear from us hot hot

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Onyennaaaa:

Then LP Nasarawa should have done a proper homework on where to pick their candidates from naa!
It's as simple as dat.

Like in Edo state now, LP should be shopping 4 next Guber candidate 4rm Edo central then a vice 4rm either north or south, it's as simple as dat!
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by kokoA(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
For the first time the real owners of the land are about to collect what rightful belongs to them.

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Chibuiken: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2023
These are the kind of people we need in this country. They have the people at heart. politics should not be for selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by SIONKPO1(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Muumuu fellow!
angry
The Politics in Nasarawa state,favours PDP
Mind you both candidates are from same Ethnic group and. The wicked Abdullahi Adamu arrogantly said No. Christian will ever Rule the State.
This Alliance. Is better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Legitisreal: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Then LP Nasarawa should have done a proper homework on where to pick their candidates from naa!
It's as simple as dat.

Like in Edo state now, LP should be shopping 4 next Guber candidate 4rm Edo central then a vice 4rm either north or south, it's as simple as dat!
I support this

Edo Central hasn't gotten it since 1999, thank God labour party national chairman is even Edo Central

This injustice would stop next year

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by olabamijisamson: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
This LP candidate na otondo. Your parry won the state on February 25th landslide, he is a mumu
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Eli360(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
kokoA:
For the first time the real owners of the land are about to collect what rightful belongs to them.
I agree with you.
This is the best decision they have taken.
A house divided against itself will not stand and apc has been using this principle over the years. Divide and conquer
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by kokoA(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Eli360:

I agree with you.
This is the best decision they have taken.
A house divided against itself will not stand and apc has been using this principle over the years. Divide and conquer
The APC government is now scared, they are now carrying out road constructions in different parts of Karu local government now. Very wicked people, now they remember Karu is part of Nasarwa.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by membranus: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2023
izenco2005:
I will come back to comment sleep the my eyes grin

Morning don come now we never see your comment, wetin happen?
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by quinox947: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2023
IFSHR:
Same Nasarawa state LP won.....hope this news is not false
Both are Gbagyis and one has to step down for the other. The PDP candidate is more popular. The people has earlier decided to go with LP at the presidential and PDP at the gubernatorial.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Gunayo(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2023
I am happy to hear this. It's game over for A.A Sule. Come 18th march, Ombughadu will be the new governor of Nasarawa state. We the Obidients are pleased with this news and we shall do the needful.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Emir8: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
The main target is to get a Christian governor. Thank God they have joined forces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Gunayo(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
quinox947:
Both are Gbagyis and one has to step down for the other. The PDP candidate is more popular. The people has earlier decided to go with LP at the presidential and PDP at the gubernatorial.
100% correct. No cancellation of Karu Local government votes this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by kokoA(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Gunayo:
100% correct. No cancellation of Karu Local government votes this time around.
Abdullahi Adamu will be forced to retire this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by demoBaba: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Eboski:
LP has more chance in that state , since they know Apc isn’t doing well , kick them out

Nasarawa is PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants / 12,700 Dump APC For PDP In Kogi / Ajimobi Commissions WAMCO Milk Collection Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.