Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP (24545 Views)

Nasarawa LP Begins Door-to-door Campaign For Obi / Anambra Election: AAC Candidate, Chidozie Nwankwo Steps Down, Backs Pdp's Ozigbo / 2023 Election: Concern As INEC Chairman Backs PDP's Push For Electronic Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Aboki99(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Muslims in Nasarawa and other states are watching the crusaders!

We'll unite and reply this shege with shege plus.

Two can play that religion card henceforth.

Shege ka fasa!!!
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Next time LP should conduct thorough research on persons seeking election tru their platform.

dis one wit little faith went to obtain LP form and has now abandoned ship @ d last hour!

Muumuu fellow!
angry

That's not really the issue, apc have been dealing with these people for years. Even during the last election, labaran maku contested as a candidate of apga and same umbugadu through pdp but they ended up sharing their votes and apc won. Apc even rigged the election to win, I know everything about nasarawa because I was supporting apga at that time.

Now they've decided to come together to defeated the common enemy, they've finally sat down like the brothers they're to reason well.

Game over for the apc
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2023
The slogan on the LP logo says "forward ever"
LP do not tolerate forth and back movement.
That candidate lacks the Obidient blood in him.
He better leave instead of becoming a traitor tomorrow.
Eluu P 76
We move
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

That's not really the issue, apc have been dealing with these people for years. Even during the last election, labaran maku contested as a candidate of apga and same umbugadu through pdp but they ended up sharing their votes and apc won. Apc even rigged the election to win, I know everything about nasarawa because I was supporting apga at that time.

Now they've decided to come together to defeated the common enemy, they've finally sat down like the brothers they're to reason well.

Game over for the apc

Leave them. They are not on ground. How many of them know how Buhari killed Baba Alakiyo and so many Eggon youths? PDP must win and Adamu must relocste back to Kaduna.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

The Eggon will rule Nassarawa and Sule and his godfather will be retired permanently.

Fact.

I was heartbroken when apc rigged the last governorship election and labaran maku lost, upon I even supported labaran back then because I like him.

I heard dangote connived with Al makura to give that seat to his ex managing director Engr AA sure.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by DeOTR: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Na so e suppose be, otherwise a Moslem will win in a Christian-dominated State again.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

Fact.

I was heartbroken when apc rigged the last governorship election and labaran maku lost, upon I even supported labaran back then because I like him.

I heard dangote connived with Al makura to give that seat to his ex managing director Engr AA sure.

All of them from Adamu down are evil and wicked. I blame Solomon Lar for all this. Shining teeth with these heartless people was from second republic.

They killed Baba Alakiyo and so many others then and they didn't say anything. Let the Eggon unite and chase them finally.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

Leave them. They are not on ground. How many of them know how Buhari killed Baba Alakiyo and so many Eggon youths? PDP must win and Adamu must relocste back to Kaduna.

I knew when that incident happened in nasarawa eggon, that's so saddening because eggon people don't have a voice cos they don't have population.

Baba alakiyo I knew was just a traditionalist who eggon people were very proud. Time to put an end to all these.

Next is to uninstall these fulani emirs all over the state one after the other, mada and eggon shouldn't allow these people to use the divide and rule technique on them anymore.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2023
DeOTR:
Na so e suppose be, otherwise a Moslem will win in a Christian-dominated State again.

Let the Eggon win. They will change Nassarawa to another Taraba and Plateau state for them. Very evil people.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

All of them from Adamu down are evil and wicked. I blame Solomon Lar for all this. Shining teeth with these heartless people was from second republic.

They killed Baba Alakiyo and so many others then and they didn't say anything. Let the Eggon unite and chase them finally.

I thought adamu said no Christian will rule nasarawa state as long as he's alive? Let's see what happens this time.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

I knew when that incident happened in nasarawa eggon, that's so saddening because eggon people don't have a voice cos they don't have population.

Baba alakiyo I knew was just a traditionalist who eggon people were very proud. Time to put an end to all these.

Next is to uninstall these fulani emirs all over the state one after the other, mada and eggon shouldn't allow these people to use the divide and rule technique on them anymore.

When they killed that man and nobody said anything I felt bad. I expected the Berom to at least talk or even one of the Lekwot family from Kaduna but nothing nothing.

Those boys fought to the last but they didn't let them make it. Their blood is still crying for justice.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by DeOTR: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

Let the Eggon win. They will change Nassarawa to another Taraba and Plateau state for them. Very evil people.
Who are the "they"?
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

When they killed that man and nobody said anything I felt bad. I expected the Berom to at least talk or even one of the Lekwot family from Kaduna but nothing nothing.

Those boys fought to the last but they didn't let them make it. Their blood is still crying for justice.

I don't really blame the Berom for not speaking out, even my friend who's a koro by tribe around that lafia-nasarawa eggon side said his people said nothing really because they're overshadowed by the Muslims in the state. How can you be intimidated by the people that are not even up to a third of your population? This is really cr*zy.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

I don't really blame the Berom for not speaking out, even my friend who's a koro by tribe around that lafia-nasarawa eggon side said his people said nothing really because they're overshadowed by the Muslims in the state. How can you be intimidated by the people that are not even up to a third of your population? This is really cr*zy.

It madness. The Eggon have always been too forgiving and always try to swallow things and let peace reign. But the issue is that you cannot have peace with people who want to fight you.

Same thing would have happened in Taraba by now if not for Danjuma. If there was a core general leading the Eggon then they would be ruling the state like you see in Taraba and Plateau.

Once the Eggon win it will be the turn of Gombe people. If Wike had won PDP ticket he would have freed all the Middle Belters but God knows best
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
DeOTR:

Who are the "they"?

The Muslims who are the apc of nasarawa state

There's no harm in mentioning them.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by RealityGod: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
quinox947:
So you even observed it? Last Tuesday he had a meeting with the Igbo traders and allegedly dished out about #10m t-fare to them.

They are on their own. Nasarawa is gone
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by RealityGod: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Thanksful:

Who are the voters? Pillars? Understanding the times is key to success. The man lack understanding

Yeah but he still remains a batter candidate
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

He knows. They targeted Plateau, Kaduna, Nasarawa and Taraba as new homelands for the Fulani and have been oppressing the indigenous peoples of the area for decades. Now their cup is full and they are looking for people to beg
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
RealityGod:

They are on their own. Nasarawa is gone

And we will all thank God for freedom.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

It madness. The Eggon have always been too forgiving and always try to swallow things and let peace reign. But the issue is that you cannot have peace with people who want to fight you.

Same thing would have happened in Taraba by now if not for Danjuma. If there was a core general leading the Eggon then they would be ruling the state like you see in Taraba and Plateau.

Once the Eggon win it will be the turn of Gombe people. If Wike had won PDP ticket he would have freed all the Middle Belters but God knows best

God really knows best. Don't worry it'll all happen gradually.

I'm not really from nasarawa state but I just don't like the way the people who own the land are being treated by these visitors. grew up there and saw wonders for myself.

Imagine eggon not having an upper hand in nasarawa state University anymore? How can a people not have control over the university in their own state? Haba
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by HardMirror(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

didn't u c my previous post where I yelled dat d LP leadership shld always carry out proper investigations on persons seeking elective posts tru their platform?

abi na my fault say woman don chook hand enter ya eye dis morning?

Mtchew!
angry
oga we are saying the samething i was supporting what you said. Dont you agree that obidients are fools? Is it not a fool that would be shouting elupee top to bottom? Better educate your fellow zombies to use their head.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by since13o: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

God really knows best. Don't worry it'll all happen gradually.

I'm not really from nasarawa state but I just don't like the way the people who own the land are being treated by these visitors. grew up there and saw wonders for myself.

Imagine eggon not having an upper hand in nasarawa state University anymore? How can a people not have control over the university in their own state? Haba

They want to finsih the Eggon finally. They refused to leave anything for them to hold.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by samonak(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2023
quinox947:
Both are Gbagyis and one has to step down for the other. The PDP candidate is more popular. The people has earlier decided to go with LP at the presidential and PDP at the gubernatorial.
Eggon not Gbagyi
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by DeOTR: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2023
MrDetermined:

They should do their worst. They have been taking advantage of the division among the Christians for too long. It's time for them to take the back seat.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

They want to finsih the Effon finally. They refused to leave anything for them to hold.

Game over for them, let's just watch and see how everything unfolds.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2023
DeOTR:

They should do their worst. They have been taking advantage of the division among the Christians for too long. It's time for them to take the back sit.
that's their technique (the divide and rule)

I'm no longer in nasarawa but will be happy to see the people liberated finally.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by RighChannel: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If he doesn't believe in his own capacity, he shouldn't force himself into the seat because he's in Labor party.

That's what we are fighting against.

That's why we are obidients

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2023
since13o:

They want to finsih the Eggon finally. They refused to leave anything for them to hold.

Hope you're voting anyways? Thou eye-neck have postponed the election by a week.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by Guide777(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2023
His deputy should take over
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by MrDetermined: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2023
RighChannel:

That's why we are obidients
he didn't sell his seat to any pdp. Political parties aside, these are brothers who have come together to rub mind, what they've failed to do for years.
Re: Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP by generalud: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Can you imagine? Just a token amount of millions of naira made him steped down. What a betrayal on the good people of Nassarawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crude Oil Discovered In Benue In Commercial Quantity - NNPC / Chidiebube Okeoma: Police Slap Punch Reporter For Interviewing Protesting Widows / Sacked Heads Of Agencies Defy Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.