Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Didn't Ambode And Frank Nweke Vie Under Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Ambode And Frank Nweke Vie Under Labour Party (354 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Ambode And Frank Nweke Vie Under Labour Party by Alaigbopress: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2023
I don't know how these politicians do their calculation but it I were these two great guys I would have vied under Labour and I am hundred percent sure they will win convincingly. Ambode was a good man who really performed well as a Governor and the people of Lagos stills Loves him. He has the experience and has the political charisma to lead a State like Lagos once again. Frank Nweke is an intelligent guy and I know he will really perform.
Why these people didn't vie under Labour is what I don't know or is it because they underated Obi and the Obedient Movement?
Re: Why Didn't Ambode And Frank Nweke Vie Under Labour Party by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Many looks down on the party initially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Ambode And Frank Nweke Vie Under Labour Party by fartkay(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2023
What the party also stand for matter, not just because you want to get hold of a position

Election is not about 1 person but plenty
You need at least 2/3 of the assembly to push through your policies.
So u need a party that can't guarantee that maximum winning for gov. seat and assembly seat

If na lie. Ask obaseki why he dey fear now

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Turns Down Accepting Deposit Of Old N1000 Notes After Issuing Same / As In About 1.8 Billion Dollars!!! To Count Us! - Dj Switch / Chijioke Edeoga Recruiting "Fake" Soldiers Ahead Of Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.