Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Deep Is The Female Int!mate Organ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Deep Is The Female Int!mate Organ? (231 Views)

#menstruationday2021: In Honour Of The Female Body - A Heartbreaking Memoir. / Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ / You Can Earn A Thicker, Stronger Male Organ Even Last Longer With... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Deep Is The Female Int!mate Organ? by Chuks444: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2023
The female intimate organ, also known as the vagina, is an elastic muscular tube that extends from the vulva, which is the external Instruments, to the cervix of the uterus. The length of the vagina can vary depending on various factors such as age, sexual activity, and hormonal changes. On average, the vagina is about 3-6 inches long, but it can expand to accommodate different things, such as tampons, during menstruation, and during sexual intercourse to accommodate the penis.

https://medicalcaremedia.com/how-deep-is-the-female-intimate-organ/
Re: How Deep Is The Female Int!mate Organ? by Draslo(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
When I was a little kid, I dey always hear 'inu obirin jin' in the context that you can't really trust them (women) completely. I never understood until I became sexually active, the context changed completely. Even till now, I'm amazed how the whole of my appendage dey enter woman fully.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Surgeries, Save A Life / Why Is High Blood Pressure Known As The Silent Killer? HLK / Food Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.