Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) (1085 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Tunechi5(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aScLHo6ECM

See how el-rufai humble šŸ¤£
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Bianca2(f): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by mach7(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2023
It is an old video.

This was when Asiwaju went to present his COR aka World Cup on March 2nd.
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Moh247: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
grin

Buhari is just so happy he is dumping Nigerian Problem on Tinubu soon....

He even called Tinubu Mr President jokingly

Calling Masari my Governor

Funny Man

Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Buhari is just so happy he is dumping Nigerian Problem on Tinubu soon....

He even called Tinubu Mr President jokingly

Calling Masari my Governor

Funny Man

Buhari knows itā€™s Tinubu that can carry the load and clear the mess heā€™s leaving behind. Heā€™s so happy Asiwaju won. God bless the incoming president Asiwaju Bola Balaraba Chukwubuike Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by DEROXMAN: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
grin show of shame don't worry we are Igbos we are dogged we will rule zombies and their states when we reclaim our mandate even 28 of Nigerian states will be elupi just wait
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by helinues: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2023
My incoming president

You see that man in the right corner raising his hands up( attached pic below), if you have people like that as friends, victory is inevitable. That man was almost everywhere with Tinubu.

The northerners on this forum kept assuring us that they will continue to be loyal friends. We appreciate you guys and your support.

Also special appreciation to my SS people who spread their eggs in different baskets which is a smart political move.

To the base, Eseun lopolopo for making the interest of the region above the candidate.

Better Nigeria ahead with Tinubu's presidency

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Flattire(f): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
My incoming president

You see that man in the right corner raising his hands up( attached pic below), if you have people like that as friends, victory is inevitable. That man was almost everywhere with Tinubu.

The northerners on this forum kept assuring us that they will continue to be loyal friends. We appreciate you guys and your support.

Also special appreciation to my SS people who spread their eggs in different baskets which is a smart political move.

To the base, Eseun lopolopo for making the interest of the region above the candidate.

Isnt that Badaru of Jigawa?

1 Like

Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by helinues: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Flattire:

Isnt that Badaru of Jigawa?

I don't know his name I Sha know he was almost everywhere with Tinubu, also Ganduje proved to be a loyal friend
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Jogs1900: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
My incoming president

The northerners gave Tinubu the victory.They didn't betray him.They are loyal friends.
I think Tinubu lost Lagos because he concentrated more in the north..Anyway his victory is sealed already.
I hope his tenure will favor Nigerians .
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by christistruth01: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2023
grin

They will soon gather here to unleash another Tsunami of Bad Belle Wailing

but that's ok
Nigeria needs rain
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by helinues: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

The northerners gave Tinubu the victory.They didn't betray him.They are loyal friends.
I think Tinubu lost Lagos because he concentrated more in the north..Anyway his victory is sealed already.
I hope his tenure will favor Nigerians .

You see the Lagos poll, when you consider the votes that all those mushroom parties received in Lagos and add it to Tinubu's votes, it would have made the big difference.

People indeed voted against the Muslim Muslim ticket but they are in minority which was well considered before the calculation.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
sad
Bianca2:
Rubbish
Must you comment? If e dey pain you like that go hang your miserable self
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who heard what buhari called tinubu?
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
My incoming president

look at the shame on Sanwolu's face. I love him but he fuccked up hard in that election allowing fools to take Lagos
Re: President Elect Tinubu ,in Company Of Some State Governors Meets Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Last Man Standing ................ In Tony Elumelu's Voice cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of People Who Want President Select Tinubu To Be Sworn In / Keyamo Reacts To How Tinubu Was Welcomed At The Airport Video / Shettima: From ā€œBoko Haram Sponsorā€ To Anti-Muslim Muslim? By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.