Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Know The Quantity Of Materials That Will Complete Your Building Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Know The Quantity Of Materials That Will Complete Your Building Works (326 Views)

Aluminum Materials That Befit Your Building Style 2023 / Check Out These Day 11 Materials That Are Earning Me 6 Figures Income From Home. / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Quantity Of Materials That Will Complete Your Building Works by Akinowon123(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hello Everyone.
I am a professional quantity surveyor.
If you have a building project you are proposing and you want to know aftoretime the quantities of materials that will be needed for the work, I am the right man to contact

What you need to do is to give me/ send me your Architectural design and structural design(if you have) and I will take it up from there.

I will prepare a material schedule for you so that your contractor won't scam you. For example:
(I) Numbers of block that will finish the project.
(ii) Nr of Cement, quantity of Sand needed (per lorry load and also for granite.
(III) Nr of reinforcement bar to be used for your column base, columns, slab, beam, stairs, roof concrete fascia.
(iv) The number of hardwood timber to use for your roof carcass ( rafter, wall plate, king post, struts, purlins, tie beam, noggins).
(v) Number of tiles to be used for floor, skirting and wall tiles ( for toilet).
(vi) Nr of paint bucket to buy.
(vii) Number of Aluminum roofing sheet to be used.
Viii) Nr of Marine board or timber board to be used for formwork.
(ix) Nr of ceiling board needed
x) Quantity of nails, fabric mesh reinforcement,
......and so on

I can also help in preparing your bill of quantities for projects.

You can contact me through my WhatsApp:
08 ( one) 37468 ( five) 63

N.B: My charges are affordable, and I deliver on time. Thanks

Hire a quantity surveyor today or you get to pay more directly or indirectly.
Re: Know The Quantity Of Materials That Will Complete Your Building Works by Akinowon123(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Good morning my people
Re: Know The Quantity Of Materials That Will Complete Your Building Works by Akinowon123(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Good morning great people
Re: Know The Quantity Of Materials That Will Complete Your Building Works by Akinowon123(m): 4:01am On Dec 28, 2023
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Transfer Keeps Telling Me My Account Is Restricted / How To Get Foreign Phone Number For Your Work / Bakery Start-up Made Easy - Contract Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.