Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Exactly Are APC Supporters Bragging? Medium Fish In Small Pond??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Are APC Supporters Bragging? Medium Fish In Small Pond??? (187 Views)

Tinubu Flags Off Lagos-calabar N15trn Highway Project Says ‘it’s My Bragging Day / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency / “ambode, Why Exactly Am I Here?”–buhari Reacts Angrily During Presidential Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Exactly Are APC Supporters Bragging? Medium Fish In Small Pond??? by NIGERIAisComedy: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
So Nairaland is amok with bragging about winning the federal elections, by stalwart APC supporters. This left me bemused, wondering why they are teeming with braggadocio, bearing in mind that it is the same party currently in power. The very same party, under whose watch, the country almost descended into the nadir of our existence; A country were you are denied access to it's very own currency.

Maybe most supporters of the APC are inured to the patent suffering in the country and general dearth of development, leading them to celebrate the perpetuation of the status quo!

Or maybe base tribal sentiments becloud their minds, leading to a phantasmagoric delusion that the country is indeed doing well, which is antithetical to reality.

Food for thought, you do the dishes!
Re: Why Exactly Are APC Supporters Bragging? Medium Fish In Small Pond??? by orisa37: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME.
Re: Why Exactly Are APC Supporters Bragging? Medium Fish In Small Pond??? by LadyExcellency: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
With 33% of the total vote cast in the presidential election, this isn't a true mandate. I still prefer a Southern mandate, anyhow, anyway.

(1) (Reply)

APC NWC Member Wants Adamu, Omisore Removed / How Does FG Plan To Compensate Small Business Affected By Naira Design Policy / Nigerians Made A Choice Between A 1st Class Candidate And A Pass One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.