Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Moniepoint Announces Women-in-tech Internship, Apply Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Moniepoint Announces Women-in-tech Internship, Apply Here (390 Views)

The Dos And Don'ts Of Applying For A Tech Internship / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / Nigerian Police Recruitment Form Is Out. APPLY HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moniepoint Announces Women-in-tech Internship, Apply Here by postbox: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Moniepoint Inc formerly TeamApt has announced the launch of the 3rd year of its Women-In-Tech Internship.

The 6-month long internship is aimed at ensuring that young African women have access to build a career in technology.

Five women will be accepted via the internship to join Moniepoint in 4 roles; System Administration, Quality Assurance, Frontend engineering and Product management.

The internship, currently in its third year, has seen women join the company in full-time roles after the mentorship period.

Each woman will receive direct mentorship during the internship. Other perks include; a salary, work tools, merch, the opportunity to work on live projects during the course of the internship, and an offer of full-time employment depending on assessment after the internship.

The internship is open to women across Africa who are interested in starting a career in technology. Applications for the internship open up on International Women’s day, March 8th, and will remain open for a week. Applicants will be contacted after an initial review for a virtual recruitment process.

Women are encouraged to visit the TeamApt career page to apply from today till Tuesday, March 22, 2021.

SOURCE;https://brandspurng.com/2023/03/09/moniepoint-announces-women-in-tec

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt / How Do I Know Someone Received The Money I Sent To His Account / Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.