Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt (391 Views)

My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures / Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria / What Is The Salary Structure Of A Civil Engineer With No Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please I need a civil engineer to guide me on asphalt specifications.
If possible I will need the specifications on PDF file. Please I need to talk to a civil engineer.
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by africanusvu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
What actually do u want, asphalt mix design,binder course or wearing course,i am 18yrs into highway engineering and heads the asphalt section and marine of my company, get back to me

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by maorwhy: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2023

Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by CBR100: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
africanusvu:
What actually do u want, asphalt mix design,binder course or wearing course,i am 18yrs into highway engineering and heads the asphalt section and marine of my company, get back to me

Hello Boss
Am a civil engr.....4 years experience MNSE
In case there is a vacancy @ your side ......

I also have a concrete casting team (if your company do sublet line drain and culvert construction)
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by africanusvu(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
CBR100:

Hello Boss
Am a civil engr.....4 years experience MNSE
In case there is a vacancy @ your side ......

I also have a concrete casting team (if your company do sublet line drain and culvert construction)
,CBR,(California bearing ratio), wellcome,ur location please,
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by CBR100: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
africanusvu:
,CBR,(California bearing ratio), wellcome,ur location please,

Well am currently on a project as resident engineer in Ondo state.....but can easily relocate depending on the offer on ground
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2023
africanusvu:
good morning sir, there is this company I Was working for last 2 years before the contract finished, since then I have not been jobless, last week they call me back for interview, the manager asked me to give him asphalt specifications that he wants to set up asphalt marine plant in my state that's why he called me for the interview because the place his closer to me. I was under lab section in the company and we did only field density test (sand cone method) and deflection test, I don't know any other test Apart from those two. After the interview, I was asked to go, so told told them to give me time that am going to find out. Tho he was still interviewing other, I don't really know if they will call me back.
Note: I studied mechanical engineering in school not civil, but I will love to know more about civil engineering. Please help me sir
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2023
CBR100:

Well am currently on a project as resident engineer in Ondo state.....but can easily relocate depending on the offer on ground

good morning sir, please I need you to guide me on concrete cube test
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by africanusvu(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Edipet:
good morning sir, there is this company I Was working for last 2 years before the contract finished, since then I have not been jobless, last week they call me back for interview, the manager asked me to give him asphalt specifications that he wants to set up asphalt marine plant in my state that's why he called me for the interview because the place his closer to me. I was under lab section in the company and we did only field density test (sand cone method) and deflection test, I don't know any other test Apart from those two. After the interview, I was asked to go, so told told them to give me time that am going to find out. Tho he was still interviewing other, I don't really know if they will call me back.
Note: I studied mechanical engineering in school not civil, but I will love to know more about civil engineering. Please help me sir
, well,i am a quality control for fifteen years JB, and headed lab for four years,but now on an airport project,i can help you for the specications, just find ways to get to me
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
africanusvu:
, well,i am a quality control for fifteen years JB, and headed lab for four years,but now on an airport project,i can help you for the specications, just find ways to get to me
please Sir this is my Gmail: ediong4ever@gmail.com ,
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by CBR100: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Edipet:
good morning sir, please I need you to guide me on concrete cube test

Compressive strength test (concrete cube samples)
What exactly do you want to know
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
CBR100:

Compressive strength test (concrete cube samples)
What exactly do you want to know
the calculations
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2023
africanusvu:
please sir, I can't send mail. Because I can't access the Gmail I used to login to nairaland. Here is my current Gmail ediong4ever@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by africanusvu(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Edipet:
please sir, I can't send mail. Because I can't access the Gmail I used to login to nairaland. Here is my current Gmail ediong4ever@gmail.com
,i dont always have time for mails,but this is my email, africanusuzoma@yahoo.com,u can as well send me ur WhatsApp then u add u
Re: Please I Need A Civil Engineer To Guide Me On Asphalt by Edipet(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2023
africanusvu:
,i dont always have time for mails,but this is my email, africanusuzoma@yahoo.com,u can as well send me ur WhatsApp then u add u

(1) (Reply)

Between Nigeria Custom Service And EFCC / Sales Development Executive / Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.