Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) (3639 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / Dennis Idahosa Donates Transformer To ofunwegbe Community (Video) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Desmond Elliot has donated transformer to his constituents 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he really upgraded from building toilets to this !!!

Obidients press their necks harder

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
We all really should be grateful to Peter Obi, a whole lot has been done in less than two weeks. You mean to tell me these things can really be done this fast and these men just leave us to suffer?

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Dedeity: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
May Ogun Kee you there. You no do am since na now wey election come na em you wake up

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Jostoman: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na now day break for your Side. Even Adeleke that is not up to Hundred days in office sef has performed more than this failure.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by dagomia: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why now

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Next will be Toilet commissioning.

Desmond E-diot, God sparing our lives, we will see on the 18th.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Jostoman: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Next will be Toilet commissioning.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Philgafauto: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
I don’t trust the voters in that shitta, surulere area.

They are mostly jobless drug addicts who can still vote for him.

They have a strong APC structure there too due to illiteracy.

Good luck to Desmond Elliot but he doesn’t deserve re-election.

19 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by muhammaduyusufu: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Desmond Elliot has donated transformer to his constituents 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he really upgraded from building toilets to this !!!

Obidients press their necks harder
I don't like the guy but he does this regularly.

Back in 2017, he donated two 500KVA transformers. Donated in 2018.
Donated four 500kva in 2022.

You guys should cool down with your propaganda. That's how you guys lied about Lagos state pension.

Plus this is a gesture of goodwill. The job of a lawmaker is not to dash communities transformers. That's the job of electrical distribution companies - the companies that send you electric bills.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by KingFrank01: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wow the baba don dey old.

If he like make him donate him life, he go still lose.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Dreal1247: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Some youths in Government are supposed to be sources of encouragement to others, but unfortunately are worse than the traditional politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
I always wonder if these Nigerian politicians think they are dealing with toddlers. undecided

If truly they have the interest of the people at heart why wait till election time before doing their job?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Racoon(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why wait till election period Desmond Elliot? So you deliberately denied your constituency electricity so that you can score a political advantage now? You must be very wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by fastseo: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lets continues pressing their neck
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by DonBenny77(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

I don't like the guy but he does this regularly.

Back in 2017, he donated two 500KVA transformers.

You guys should cool down with your propaganda. That's how you guys lied about Lagos state pension.

Plus this is a gesture of goodwill. The job of a lawmaker is not to dash communities transformers. That's the job of electrical distribution companies - the companies that send you electric bills
So why is he doing it now with elections just by the corner.
Even a fool must learn
2017 to 2023 isn't regular

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Beremx(f): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
But why didn't he donate the transformers since? Did he intend to sell them or what? These are the kind of things he should be doing instead of building low budget wooden bridge and giving out bowls for COVID-19.
Anyway, it's left for his people to decide if they still want him back

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by muhammaduyusufu: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
But why didn't he donate the transformers since? Did he intend to sell them or what?

DonBenny77:

So why is he doing it now with elections just by the corner.
Even a fool must learn
2017 to 2023 isn't regular

Were there elections in February, 2022 when he donated 5 transformers.

See, he has donated almost every year since 2017. I think he should go and apply for job with IKDC or one of this distribution companies instead of working as a lawmaker.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Metaphor44(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
God bless Peter Greg Obi for putting these thieves on their toes. It is no longer business as usual

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
I feel like crying for Lagosians.
The druggie and his cartel have really subjugated, bullied and oppressed Lagosians, only mockingly giving them handouts to keep whenever they feel like to keep them mute and docile.
The worst is the Afonja free loaders from Ogbomoso and where have you trooping into Lagos and supporting this great injustice and causing commotion everywhere.

So this guys knew that Lagosians needed Transformers, but only chose to do something about it because of election?

To all Lagosians let's put a stop to this impunity by voting in GRV of LP.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Beremx(f): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Were there elections in February, 2022.

See, he has donated almost every year since 2017. I think he should go and apply for job with IKDC or one of this distribution companies.
hmmm, na wa o!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by lotkyes200: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Thank God you will loose
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by muhammaduyusufu: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
hmmm, na wa o!!
Na real wah. I don't like him as I often see him as a useless legislator but I just dislike propaganda and had to call this one out.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by dododawa1: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
I hated APC,PDP and LP.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by yemmight(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Election remains eight days and that is when you are rushing to impress people. Four almost 4 years, you did nothing. Tunder fire you there.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by oloriooko(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Even the so called enlightened graduate politician are worse than the less educated ones, so Desmond can be this desperate showing huge ignorance as such
SMH
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Validated: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nice one. The constituency money for 12 years would have been pocketed if not for Peter Obi tsunami. It is left for Surulere people to decide if the Greek gift is okay or they need a new face who would not be opposed to GRV government.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Caramia2020(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
LabourPartyPhobia. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by Collins4u1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
something he ought to have done since.. this is just mere enticement. left for me alone, he's retiring cos his unbiblical cord isn't tied there.
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by HNICEARTH: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Press their neck non-stop. Obi nah you do this one. Desmond you can do more
Re: Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) by TheZooHasFalln: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Were there elections in February, 2022 when he donated 5 transformers.

See, he has donated almost every year since 2017. I think he should go and apply for job with IKDC or one of this distribution companies instead of working as a lawmaker.

But for insulting the youths during the ENDSARS and for being a puppet to a political criminal like Tinubu and supporting criminal rigging of 2023 selection, he must retire come 18th of March.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Residence Storm The Street For All Eyes On The Judiciary Campaign / Would You Believe IBB Achieved All These As Nigeria's Military Head Of State? / Shell Accepts Responsibility For Oil Spills In Ogoniland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.