Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja (29559 Views)

Danlami Nding Alfred Killed In Plateau, Eyes Removed By Gunmen. Photos / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Islie: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
The corpse of a four-year-old boy, Eleazar Ishiya, has been found inside a manhole adjacent to Mr Biggs at the Jabi area in Abuja three days after he was declared missing.

Family sources said the boy was declared missing on Friday, March 3, at Filin Ball, Jabi Daki Biyu, and his corpse was discovered three days after.

A witness, Joel Joseph said, “When we saw his body inside the manhole, his grandmother attempted to jump inside but I took hold of her and pushed her away. I jumped inside the pit where I found the body already rotten. His tongue, anus and genitals were chopped off while his eyes were also plucked out.

“It’s apparent that his killers are rituals and they might have dumped him inside the pit in the night.’’

The victim, who was described by his mother, Precious Ishaya, as “smart” was a nursery one pupil and was the only child of the family.

The mother said, “On that fateful Friday, Eleazar was about to be bathed. He took a N10 note to buy sweets from a neighbourhood shop and went missing.

She said, “I am not disturbed by his death, rather how horribly he was tortured to death. I rest my case to God. I don’t know the perpetrators because I am not a spiritual-eyed being. The boy’s blood can infiltrate his heartless killer(s) because he is innocent. They should consider themselves as dead already.

“I could not muster courage to see his defaced body; it was later that I managed to see his body in pictures.’’

No immediate response from the FCT Police Command on the incident.

https://dailytrust.com/4-year-old-boys-genitals-tongue-eyes-removed-in-abuja/

2 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Oxb90: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oh
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Olarewaju89: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
cry
What a wicked world cry

The heart of a man is desperately wicked.
RIP to young innocent boy.

May God Almathy grant him parents comfort.

My family and I send our condolence.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Realists(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
The prime suspects are Politicians,Yahoo boys and Fake god of men that perform Devilish miracles. Their evils days are numbered.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by orikoku: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Which Kain wahala be this. Ritualist no get life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Tboy222: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Men I don't know what to say?

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Metaphor44(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
God!
May instant judgement locate his killers. Amen

14 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by EKONGKING: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nigeria is a active crime scene .

4 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Seyioluwa11(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nawa
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is extreme wickedness. People just want to make money at all cost. SMH
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Nuhskhut: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ritualists no get sense o.Dem no dey fear God.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
The Things of the SPIRITs.

Human Ingredients Works Faster than Anything.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by princeade86(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Evil people everywhere
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Goodconcept78: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
shocked
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Sweetvie: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by anonymous1759(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
People get mind sha. This kind Ppl fit end up as SIMP you never can tell .

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by SuperBlack: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
When you think Tinubu Is the only bad News you will hear this Month,

You won't know he's just a Back over of bad Books

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
This life.

Even the Devil is crings at the evil men do.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by bookson(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
The evil that men do sha... the desire of a man if not tamed and rightly channeled, has tendency of making one become a human demon. RIP to the dead and condolence to the family and Nigeria at large.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Toneypen247(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Okemmuo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jesus
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Tannhauser(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
shocked

Good Lord! Even the devil himself is angry with God for creating man..
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by lexotan(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Make angel just blow the trumpet, na devil dey fear the people wey dey live on earth now. R.I.P little boy, ur killer will know no peace.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by BigDawsNet: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chia... which kin country bii this! 🙄

God abeg, in my next life... make I no get this nationality...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by higaconst: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another Boko boys indisguise and Tinibu boys
Obi is coming...
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by saheed24(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
For who so ever is responsible, God will surely Jugde them where ever holes they hide.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by victorazy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Horrible

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by DukeNija(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eleazar Ishiya, your killers will not go unpunished. They will pay bitterly and dastardly for your painful death here on earth. As you suffered before your death, they will not enjoy the proceeds of their evil deeds. RIP little one.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials / N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.