Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja (29569 Views)

Danlami Nding Alfred Killed In Plateau, Eyes Removed By Gunmen. Photos / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by blackpanda: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
GoodIady:
Yourubas invading Abuja as Tinubu is the new president,
Organs harvesting will be rampant in Abj now
Urchins I hope you guys are happy grin sad angry angry angry
I stand with obi 2027

Everything is a joke to u abi
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by ComptonGee: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
GoodIady:
I stand with obi 2027

Dindinrin! Why 2027? I thought you guys were bragging about a stolen mandate that'd be returned grin
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by AFONJACOW(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
As their father Ashiwaju is now in Abuja expect more brutal harvesting of organs.... Deno warned Abj residents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by dominique(f): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
DukeNija:
Eleazar Ishiya, your killers will not go unpunished. They will pay bitterly and dastardly for your painful death here on earth. As you suffered before your death, they will not enjoy the proceeds of their evil deeds. RIP little one.

Amen! They will never have a single moment of peace till they die miserably and disgracefully. How can some people be so heartless? This is a little child for crying out loud!0 cry

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Gaskiya77: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
I call on the Fct environmental protection board to close or seal all the open manholes so common in Jabi and other places to prevent ritualist from using them. Police patrol at night should be taken very serious.
May the soul of the little boy rest in peace. May the perpetrator(s) never find rest in this life if without confession and repentance IJN.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by HNICEARTH: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is ugly embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by ImoleNaija: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
GoodIady:
I stand with obi 2027

It's like you once hit your head against a wall. You belong to ARO.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by TheLionBoss: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/4-year-old-boys-genitals-tongue-eyes-removed-in-abuja/

A serious agonizing death within a week for every living thing involved!
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Weknowbetter: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bleep all this bullshit commentary. That vicinity is not that large that you can't find the murderers. He went to buy sweets(which is bad for a little 4 year old by himself anyway) The whole community is complacent!! Instead of cursing them get out of your chair push away from your dinner and find these murderers.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by KingRoyal1303(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by caandi: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
The country is not safe to bring in innocent angels to the world to get corrupt or killed gruesomely
Even a parrot overseas has a higher life span than an average Nigerian
Lord have mercy on us and cleanse our land
I need to forget what I just read and imagined

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by labi1977(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
AFONJACOW:
As their father Ashiwaju is now in Abuja expect more brutal harvesting of organs.... Deno warned Abj residents

It's like you're a bastard son of a harlot or something

wink
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by virginchaser(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
It's dangerous these days to take eyes away from kids.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yoruboid doing what they know best embarassed embarassed
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Otunbakayce: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
A well know King in Yorubaland Efon-Alaaye Ekiti precisely was the first openly publicised ritualist that was tried by the colonial masters for murdering and using a young girl for rituals, he was tried alongside his herbalist and both were sentenced to death and hanged in 1949 by the colonial masters.
These days they hadly get caught, because the majority of the politicians, judges and police who are supposed to carry out a thorough investigations are also clients of these evil spiritualists. both the perpetrators and the herbalist or spiritualist deserve death.
Africa and Africans are evil.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by DantataJR: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
A lot of unknown and terrible things are happening in this Abuja.
People are doing "out of the world" things to be rich and famous.
Most especially, y'all ladies becareful with unknown male figures.
Stay safe and God be with us cause we can never be too careful. Only his grace is sufficient.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Padipadi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
GoodIady:
I stand with obi 2027
This is a msg from a supermod here.
I saw a post on sports section now. I knew the moniker goodlady to be controversial but of intellect. I was surprised she could make such post. I opened her profile and found out this is a cloned one. Meaning she never made such post.
This is against rule 19 here. You have been warned. I digged further and found out she has been replying a certain user who she claimed is trolling her. All things add up a d point to you since this account was created today. She can't create two accounts with similar info.
Desist from this act. This is part of investigating further what you have posted about people here. We found out you are after female handles you has altercation with.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Yayi229: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Islie:

Politicians

And when they finally get to the post, they start behaving like imbeciles because the blood of all the sacrificed victims is bothering them, and people start wondering what is happening..
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Bovis(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Islie:

Investigation should start with the shop the boy frequents to buy sweets and around any non relatives adult male sighted with the boy in the past three months

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Ndywhytee(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Poor boy,is just a pity
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by kernniejay(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
GoodIady:
I stand with obi 2027
ori e ti buru. An innocent toddler was murdered and all you could do is to use the bad news to catch cruise. oni s'ori re.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by koolaid87: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fish them out and castrate them in public

I dont believe in jungle justice but one is needed here.
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by dalass(f): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
May God help and forgive us oh....

This little boy did not deserve this...

God please judge those taking advantage of weak defenceless people for whatever reason... 🙌. Fire🔥🔥🔥
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by dalass(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
kernniejay:

ori e ti buru. An innocent toddler was murdered and all you could do is to use the bad news to catch cruise. oni s'ori re.

Please leave those zombies alone. They are born with hate attached to them like umbilical cord right from pregnancy!

They have no pity to whatever trajedy happened in a posted story. Their envy of the Yorubas will not make them make any sensible comment that won't involve Yorubas

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by dalass(f): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
ComptonGee:

Dindinrin! Why 2027? I thought you guys were bragging about a stolen mandate that'd be returned grin

In their dreams nightmares cheesy
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by kernniejay(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
dalass:

Please leave those zombies alone. They are born with hate attached to them like umbilical cord right from pregnancy!

They have no pity to whatever trajedy happened in a posted story. Their envy of the Yorubas will not make them make any sensible comment that won't involve Yorubas
Their hatred for the Yorubas is borne out of jealousy. I used to like some of them but now the bad ones among them have made them all look stupid to me.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Bryan88(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
GoodIady:
I stand with obi 2027
shatap there...obi 2023!
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Maga123: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
The blood of the innocent child will not rest until the killers their sponsors and collaborators are brought to book.the earth which they are upon will reject their corps
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by naijapikin2(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
All these ritualist's the day they catch one I will be glad to participate in jungle justice am serious.

Wicked devilish demonic, evil satanic, cretins
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by Alpharey: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wicked country inhabited by wicked beings. You have the heart to strangle a four year old. Harvest his organs, not minding whose ox is bored. Just like somebody setting a whole market on fire just to spite a particular people. Thereby indirectly killing a lot of people. And you expect your own children to grow and prosper. Even those cheering them on. A day of reckoning is fast approaching. This country is beyond redemption. Tueh!
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by adeola538: 6:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Nigeria is a active crime scene .Nigeria is a active crime scene ....
Re: 4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja by zumbigbo(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2023
To live in a country with these kind of monsters walking freely is a curse. I pray for Una there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N561m Fraud: EFCC Arraigns Three Ex Bankers (photos) / See Weapons Recovered From Arrested Thugs After Attack On Homes Of PDP And APC / Nigerian Sentenced To Life In Prison In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.