Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? (321 Views)

THE NFL SHOULD BE STOPPED TILL ALL THE FACILITIES ARE IN PLACE FOR CHINEME MARTI / Nigerians In The NFL- 2018 / Naijamerican NFLer Kelechi Osemele- One Of The Best offensive linemen In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by OloyeVIII: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
First off, i was a born Pittsburgh Steelers fan, until i followed the 2019 college football season... And mehn what a year that was, i stumbled on a clip on ESPN's Sportscentre with SVP. Twas LSU against Clemson, the game Joe Burrow, Ja'marr Chase, Justin Jefferson would announce themselves to the league. I followed the draft and boom, that 2020 season i would switch teams to none other than our rivals the Cincinnati Bengals.. i've been a Buc at some point, but being a Bengal hits different.. i hope to meet fellow NFL lovers soon... until then Who Dey!
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by ciencee(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
I being think say na Nigeria Football League you mean?
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by aoshi: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
I actually do watch the nfl. I've been following for like a decade now.
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by OloyeVIII: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
aoshi:
I actually do watch the nfl. I've been following for like a decade now.
Interesting.. what team?
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by OloyeVIII: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
ciencee:
I being think say na Nigeria Football League you mean?
No bro, the National Football League...
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by aoshi: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Interesting.. what team?
A Tom Brady fan. I always root for most Boston teams hence The Patriots
I followed him 9ver to the Buccaneers but since he's finally retired, I'm totally back with the Patriots.
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by OloyeVIII: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2023
aoshi:

A Tom Brady fan. I always root for most Boston teams hence The Patriots
I followed him 9ver to the Buccaneers but since he's finally retired, I'm totally back with the Patriots.
Nice...well 12 was one player i enjoyed watching.. Bill has a lot on his hands now, the futures of Marc Jones & Myers needs to be sorted before free agency & draft begins.. you need a WR1 and dunno about your QB tho.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by aoshi: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yea, I don't have much confidence in Jones as our QB, but let me keep my fingers crossed. Who knows.
Lest i forget, are you comfy with Zach as your QB?
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by OloyeVIII: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2023
aoshi:
Yea, I don't have much confidence in Jones as our QB, but let me keep my fingers crossed. Who knows.
Lest i forget, are you comfy with Zach as your QB?
Zach Taylor you mean? Joe "smoking" Burrow is my QB and the reason i jumped from one AFC team to another. Been following him since his LSU national championship season. First overall pick in the 2020 draft and Heismann trophy winner. He's one of the top QBs rn, and we might make him the highest paid player.
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by aoshi: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Zach Taylor you mean? Joe "smoking" Burrow is my QB and the reason i jumped from one AFC team to another. Been following him since his LSU national championship season. First overall pick in the 2020 draft and Heismann trophy winner. He's one of the top QBs rn, and we might make him the highest paid player.
My bad, i thought you were a Jets fan. I wonder where n how the jets came about in my head.
Burrows is d main G, calm n cool dude.
Burrows n Mahomes, who would you take? grin
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by OloyeVIII: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
aoshi:

My bad, i thought you were a Jets fan. I wonder where n how the jets came about in my head.
Burrows is d main G, calm n cool dude.
Burrows n Mahomes, who would you take? grin
well Mahomes cos JB is still a work in progress.
Re: Does Anyone On Nairaland Watch The NFL? by aoshi: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
cheesy grin. True that.

(1) (Reply)

Is Soccer Prediction Tougher Than That Of Basketball / Georgina Rodriguez Discloses The Strangest Location Where She’s Had Sex With CR7 / Bishop David Ibiyeomi Mocks Graham Porter Sack, Says Chelsea Has No Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.