Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident (26582 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Alliswell248: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
99.98% of SW civil servants are ewedulized Afonjanistans so...

This is not funny at all.
Lives are involved here......
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Reggaemich(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
What was the driver thinking (fast and furious moves)

Because the train is still in its lane

Meaning the bus ran into train
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by joe4christ(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
So sad indeed!
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by qtguru(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lack of patience is what's killing people, how did he even enter the train lane?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by remsonik(f): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chai! This is so painful nice decision sanwo olu took on it. The flags will fly half mast, we will mourn for 3 days and he suspended his campaign and took immediate action on taking care of the victims.

May their souls rest in perfect peace. Anyone who comes up here and type evil against the people or Lagos state swift response in taking care of the people is heartless

1 Like

Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by temisartana: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
So sad šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

RIP to the dead
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Omoawoke: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fira09:

Yeah, the forum isn't anonymous,

What will you do? Ain't you same person who usually comment tribally?

Instead you will be the one to be tracked through the mods and dealt with personally by me.

300K-500K would be enough to apprehend you!!

If only you know, prey dey threaten predator
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Selfmotivated: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Driver error caused the whole shit.
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
These people sha will use every opportunity to score political points. Shior

2 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by edungene7: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Negligence of persons who were supposed to be at their duty post and Innocent souls are gone all you will see and hear is just RIP when do we start holding people accountable for their negligence in this country humanity means nothing
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Fira09(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

If only you know, prey dey threaten predator
Oh, I think you don't know who you speaking with.

Continue with your tribalistic words on the forum, I don't mind paying 1 million to deal with you.

Watch out!!
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
When fuulish people are given control over our lives, sheet happens. The driver who refused to stop on a train track should be jailed for life!
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Akharmony: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
What a pity and they are government workers. .
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by EmekaA125(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zincfingers:

Emeka, rest
Godforsaken osu scum
E pain am grin
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by zudozz: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
...Sanwo-Olu, suspends campaign, orders flag to fly at half mast, minister, others mourn

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/lagos-train-bus-crash-six-dead-80-injured-as-fg-orders-probe/

Omo, see as this man take turn better person overnight. He dey buy ice cream dey leak all over d place! grin
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by ufotunang: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
inoki247:
Hmmm i still dey wonder how the thing take happen or the Driver mind no dey inside the Bus cos with how Train dey always move and dere ON alone sef....

God understand.....
...they should be a barricade on that route so that when ever a train is coming the barricade will close the route which will make cars, bus to stop from crossing the rail way line, until the train passes through before the barricade will open and the cars can pass through..that is what is done in the foreign countries

2 Likes

Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Omoawoke: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fira09:

Oh, I think you don't know who you speaking with.

Continue with your tribalistic words on the forum, I don't mind paying 1 million to deal with you.

Watch out!!

Iā€™m really worried believed me.
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by EmekaA125(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yorubas.

RIP to them.

God go still punish any of you even after death for voting for that calamity Tulumbu.

Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
I honestly think these drivers need to be enrolled in a defensive driving courses.

RIP to the dead. May god grant the families of the dead the fortitude to bear these irreparable losses.

Quick recovery to the injured and may we all heal together.

AMEN!
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by EmekaA125(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
remsonik:
Chai! This is so painful nice decision sanwo olu took on it. The flags will fly half mast, we will mourn for 3 days and he suspended his campaign and took immediate action on taking care of the victims.

May their souls rest in perfect peace. Anyone who comes up here and type evil against the people or Lagos state swift response in taking care of the people is heartless
Heartless fools
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Banilla: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zincfingers:

Emeka, rest
Godforsaken osu scum
The person you're quoting is likely a Yoruba troll. Don't let stupid people lead you to do stupid things. I'm not Igbo btw, just annoyed you fell for that imbeciIe.

1 Like

Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Olusxgun: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:
I love this news....sorry to anyone quoting me

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate šŸ¾ and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace
Your a muthafucker , you'll be gone soon too. If you don't use your head
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by ufotunang: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
On that route they should be a barricade...so that when a train is coming or passing through ....the barricade will close the route or road and which will make the cars,buses to stop crossing until when the train passes through then the barricade will open and then cars and buses can now pass through the rail way line,. that is the safety measures ..this is what is done in foreign countries
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Banilla: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
EmekaA125:
Yorubas.

RIP to them.

God go still punish any of you even after death for voting for that calamity Tulumbu.

Spits embarassed embarassed
This is a stupid comment. Peter Obi is a wealthy man living his life, he's probably moved on and you're here wishing bad on innocent people. The poor black man is truly the lowest of the low.
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by ufotunang: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
May their soul rest in peace
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by inoki247: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
ufotunang:
...they should be a barricade on that route so that when ever a train is coming the barricade will close the route which will make cars, bus to stop from crossing the rail way line, until the train passes through before the barricade will open and the cars can pass through..that is what is done in the foreign countries

Yes there's always a barricade around the one wey dey near Ladipo or so unless dem don comot am now I can remember den....

The Barricade money like that one person fit don colet am from FG by Nigeria Railway Corp...
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by Blakjewelry(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:
I love this news....sorry to anyone quoting me

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate šŸ¾ and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace
LOL the truth is mad man no Dey know say he dey mad.
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by charlesdinho7(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
if the driver of the bus is alive, he should be held responsible for what happened. lack of patience caused the accident. may the soul of the departed rest in peace, amen. speedy recovery to the injured
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zincfingers:

Emeka, rest
Godforsaken osu scum
I hope the dead are all your family members. If so, their place is in the hottest helfire roasting like sungu fish. You will mourn to death!

But if otherwise, may their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by tiswell(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
inoki247:
Hmmm i still dey wonder how the thing take happen or the Driver mind no dey inside the Bus cos with how Train dey always move and dere ON alone sef....

God understand.....
ON Kor, OFF ni

Kamoru.

Go back to school,oh jare!
Re: 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident by inoki247: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
tiswell:
ON Kor, OFF ni

Kamoru.

Go back to school,oh jare!

So Train no dey use horn if you wan showcase ur stupidity find another customer....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (Photos) / 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.