Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything (4820 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money / Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors / Lagos 2019: We Fear We’ll Lose To Rigging, Vote-buying –AD Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by highchief1: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
flokii:

One can easily tell the category of people that love Wike.. the bold, confident and fearless.

Na once man dey die now.. if one must die, let him atleast leave a good legacy behind for posterity sake.
ppl no go understand.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by wingmanIII: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Otunbakayce:
This moronic lame your, I blame Dame Jonathan for these mess.
True. That woman is really a she-potatamus according to Wole Soyinka. See the degenerate monster she unleashed all in a bid to humble Rotimi Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by flokii: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
highchief1:
ppl no go understand.

Na since Duncan time we don hear of Wike in Portharcourt 1st son. Eze Nyesom Wike.. Eze gburu gburu.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by highchief1: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
flokii:

Na since Duncan time we don hear of Wike in Portharcourt 1st son. Eze Nyesom Wike.. Eze gburu gburu.
lol I’ll miss him after may29..
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by tesppidd: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
highchief1:
nobody sees him this way except maybe only me and u.See Okowa Obaseki other govs shivering and begging obidients wike is still standing tall letting them know he’s confident about winning.Ppl don’t understand why some of us love him.He has his short comings but confidence is not what everybody has.This is the same thing tinubu used to capture me.
So doggedness is using State funds to bribe INEC officials and high thugs?

So when you bribe INEC and deploy thugs to intimate voters that is the confidence if winning.

These are the kinds of leaders you celebrate?
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by JOemmy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wike can never achieve what obi achieved politically in less than 6 months without being in govt. If wike is really that powerful and influential as he always boast of let him contest for president again in another smaller unknown party in four years time lets really see the stuff he is made of.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by tesppidd: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
flokii:

One can easily tell the category of people that love Wike.. the bold, confident and fearless.

Na once man dey die now.. if one must die, let him atleast leave a good legacy behind for posterity sake.
The category of people that loves Wike are the bullies, the uncouth and the criminally oriented.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by tesppidd: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
flokii:

Wike does not even need to die before he is forgotten, betrayed and insulted.

As soon as he leaves office in May and no longer has access to Rivers state Billions, you will see the actual number of people actually disgusted by him.

Now he controls a lot of money and has people kissing his asss all over the place, laughing at every dry joke he cracks.

Some like you could even inhale his fart and tell him carry on your excellency, it smells delicious.

But Wait till May and you will see how he will be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by highchief1: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
tesppidd:
So doggedness is using State funds to bribe INEC officials and high thugs?

So when you bribe INEC and deploy thugs to intimate voters that is the confidence if winning.

These are the kinds of leaders you celebrate?
u guys are too political.I’m seeing wike beyond political moves.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by tesppidd: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
highchief1:
u guys are too political.I’m seeing wike beyond political moves.
Nobody can claim to have seen anything about Wike beyond politics and thuggery.

No decorum, no intelligence, no calmness, no finesse, no value.

Outside politics what else can Wike claim to be or be about?

Rubbish!
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by nkemjacob2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
For your own good don't take this man advice.
Is that the reason u rub the masses of their vote?
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by highchief1: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
tesppidd:
Nobody can claim to have seen anything about Wike beyond politics and thuggery.

No decorum, no intelligence, no calmness, no finesse, no value.

Outside politics what else can Wike claim to be or be about?

Rubbish!
una body too Dey hot OBIDIENTs.Can u challenge ppl in ur community that are not doing what they ought to do.How is everything now in life about politics?Dont u know that some men are so weak that they can’t even confront or challenge their erring wife’s?Why do u guys think once we say we love someone u think we now love the way he snatches ballot box.If u r not seeing any good side of wike it’s because ur eyes are configured not to see it
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by DEROXMAN: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin I love to see the Igbos ranting online about how they will win and snatch power,lmao the Igbo man fears no one but the truth is they can never rule Nigeria but they won't listen
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by Godspikin: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
flokii:

The heading is quite misleading though.. Amaech shouldn't be using abandoned property to deceive the Igbos at this time. Things of the past should stay in the past biko..

It seems you are the only one who watched the video, cos you just spoke my mind.

The title is misleading and those dropping comments might not have watched the video.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by afbstrategies: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Shikini:
He didn't say anything
bad about Obi
May others talk about you the same way.

Please respond with an AMEN.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by afbstrategies: 12:44am On Mar 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Obi is an all talk no show .

He’s always been living on hype since his time as governor .
All talk and no show who beat Tinubu in Lagos. You that’s all talk and all show, tell us what you have achieved in this life.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by afbstrategies: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Peter Obi is a demented effeminate. Wike has better things to worry about than Obi.
Time to take that panadol. Kpele!
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by BigIyanga: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Igbos’ property and investments stolen by Rivers people should be forgotten for peace to reign… Rivers oil wells and resources stolen by FG should be returned.. Lol Naija poltrickians
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by chrisxxx(m): 3:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
Nyesome wike seem not to understand the gravity of the evil that he did.
Nobody cares if you support BAT or CAT. But robbing the votes of the good people of rivers state is an abomination that has soiled your hands forever.

Wike is on a free fall. He is forming proud but he is now an empty drum.

Wike was destined to be a key man in the new Nigeria obedient government. But he lost It when he dined with tinubu.
Not just dining with tunibu but robbing and frauding the Labour party and obidients .

The only remedy for Nyesome wike right now, is to humble himself, confess publicly the evil he did with the votes of the OBIDIENTS and give every evidence of the fraud to the PODATTI legal team.
This is the only remedy.

Without this wike is gone and heading for shame.
A key man in a failed project?
If u have done Project Management course you can tell a project that is bound to fail right from the drawing board.
Wike sided Tinubu and Tinubu won. You should call Wike a man with foresight.
Wike can only be blamed if Tinubu won with the difference of votes he got from Rivers State. But this is not the case. Give Obi all Rivers votes Tinubu is still leasing.
Rest. Leave Wike alone
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by tesppidd: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2023
highchief1:
una body too Dey hot OBIDIENTs.Can u challenge ppl in ur community that are not doing what they ought to do.How is everything now in life about politics?Dont u know that some men are so weak that they can’t even confront or challenge their erring wife’s?Why do u guys think once we say we love someone u think we now love the way he snatches ballot box.If u r not seeing any good side of wike it’s because ur eyes are configured not to see it
Is there any human without a good side?

I hope you have seen the good side of Buhari, and Amaechi too.

Good side indeed!

Wike is a propagandist, an uncouth and unruly leader.

Only in a country like this that he would be celebrated as a governor.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by tesppidd: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2023
chrisxxx:

A key man in a failed project?
If u have done Project Management course you can tell a project that is bound to fail right from the drawing board.
Wike sided Tinubu and Tinubu won. You should call Wike a man with foresight.
Wike can only be blamed if Tinubu won with the difference of votes he got from Rivers State. But this is not the case. Give Obi all Rivers votes Tinubu is still leasing.
Rest. Leave Wike alone
What kind of stupiid logic is this.?

If 10 people gather to beat a man to death,
And only one is caught, so you are going to say "leave the man alone because if he was the only one that beat the man he would not have died?

The way some of una dey think ehn?
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by Despacito1: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Afikoo:
Governor Wike has said he didn't campaign against Peter Obi.
He said he is not afraid of anyone after all Peter Obi cannot do anything grin

Watch his bragging here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_ZKR5h16I

In politics there is no enemy, tomorrow you will see him bowing down for Wike if Peter obi eventually gets his mandate or has any strong political position tomorrow.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by OmoFiditi: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike is actually afraid and a coward that was why he is talking tough. He is actually hiding behind a grin
I can read his body language. He has also lost his dancing skills in the past days. He is hiding his fears behind fake toughness.. grin

He sold Rivers people to APC and even killed them for it during the elections. Him and his boy SIM Fubara has another one week to dring anti-hypertensive drugs, after which they will fail. grin

LP is winning Rivers state.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Breaking News…

DSS & the Nigerian Army busted a house around Olodi Apapa, following investigation into the Arson attack at Akere spare parts market. They recovered over a thousand PVC's and ballot papers. The ringleader & owner of the house escaped, but some arrests were made. It was alleged that these same criminals rigged Olodi-Apapa and Amuwo-Odofin against APC in the recently held Presidential Election. They rigged it for PeterObi. Investigation still on going.
Copied
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by highchief1: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
tesppidd:
Is there any human without a good side?

I hope you have seen the good side of Buhari, and Amaechi too.

Good side indeed!

Wike is a propagandist, an uncouth and unruly leader.

Only in a country like this that he would be celebrated as a governor.
yes na Buhari get good sides na.Why r u so one sided bro?By funding and completing 2nd naija bridge,Buhari did what napoleon could not do.I’m not his fan but I’m human enough to admit his good sides no matter how little.Also it’s under Buhari that am okada rider could defeat an incumbent to win house of reps seat.Bros no Dey condemn ppl like that.Person no Dey bad finish.I am not political or partisan I don’t need anything from any politician wetin I go chop til I die Dey God hand.Some of u are too political and partisan e no good.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by chrisxxx(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
tesppidd:
What kind of stupiid logic is this.?

If 10 people gather to beat a man to death,
And only one is caught, so you are going to say "leave the man alone because if he was the only one that beat the man he would not have died?

The way some of una dey think ehn?
This your logic is inverse reasoning.
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by HydraFeeds(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2023
afbstrategies:

All talk and no show who beat Tinubu in Lagos. You that’s all talk and all show, tell us what you have achieved in this life.
beating Tinubu in Lagos is not the main objective. It’s like when a small team scored an away goal against Bayern Munich and started rejoicing but Bayern eventually disqualified them with 3:1 score line.

It’s in your job you’re known for your capabilities not in someone else job . I’m doing well for myself. Thank you
Re: Watch Wike admitting to Rigging and Saying Peter Obi Cannot Him Anything by Johnn44: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. / Boko Haram Assassinates Younger Brother To The Shehu Of Borno / Southwest & Edo Governors Demand More Power For States Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.