Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident (7822 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident / Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Vows To Take Action Over Train Ticket Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by sinero: 4:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
Sawno-Olu does not care. angry

He ordered the Soldiers to shot at Lekki Toll gate during endsars

https://twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1633034938487386112

Sawno-Olu Is heartless

You believe this but u don't believe Obi ordered the killings of the bodies dumped inside the river in anambra during his tenure because he came out with his feminine voice to lie that he doesn't have control over the forces as a governor. Keep fooling yourselves with your packaged fraud.
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by Aprocco: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
headbasher96:
why is it that anyone who talks about Lagos state u guys will draw conclusions that he is Igbo I was talking about the write thing to do the way u guys claim to be educated and still lick as.s it bafulles me alot some of u will come online and think your tribe has the final say to everything where by the northerner have been using u people like clowns I wonder how this generation thinks

You are relegated to follow in Nigerian political scheme. Live us and the Northerners to continue rotating power over you as we have done with your forefathers.
Re: Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident by headbasher96(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Aprocco:

You are relegated to follow in Nigerian political scheme. Live us and the Northerners to continue rotating power over you as we have done with your forefathers.
oga face your front leave politics anybody willing to be stagnant for 8years no get business with politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Looks On The Face Of Mrs Remi Tinubu / Gov. Timipre Sylva Served Impeachment Notice By Bayelsa State Assembly / Serving Northern Governor Under Investigation For Strong Links With Bokoharam !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.