Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? (63411 Views)

The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Metronomy(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
I will sleep like sey I dey compete with death, even if the images turn to human, I fit rape am... Image has nothing to do order than creation of imagination
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Zimzy(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Nigerians won't only stay there..they will steal all the images and art works finish.. and sell them back to Oyibo Art collectors..
Minus me ooo. Am sure whoever designed it had something in mind and it is not ordinary. Why should I spend a precious night of my life in a place like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by riverbird: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Why would I be afraid of something made of wood and sand?
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Our President Bubu, our great grand father Emi-lokan, Hell Rufai and the current economic condition of Nigeria is more scary than all this this things here.
If Nigerians can sleep under the bridge in Lagos,, sleep here free of charge is a great offer.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Samnkem396: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
Last pic.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by kelspinall(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2023
not even for a price..not staying
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Silentgroper:
I'd sleep like a baby in one of this ..

I'd even wander around .
Me wey like adventure..

These stupid ass trolls
😂 Cap.

They're annoying. 🤦
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobodysboo(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
If they give good service, yeah why not
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Shal0mmy(f): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
my vagina is Interesting.
chaii
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
This is the craziest hotel you'll ever see. The devil's hotel.

Personally, I would with a partner by my side.

These look like computer generated renders, I doubt any hotel will actually commit to this type of aesthetic. Well maybe such a hotel doesn't really care if people stay in it.

That said I would stay for free but I would never pay to stay in such a place, I dislike the colour scheme, too gloomy and garish for my taste.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by princemiracle(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
For you to think everything in that hotel is only images or decors really shows you don't know shit. Go and sleep dere, MUMU.

Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Nigerians won't only stay there..they will steal all the images and art works finish.. and sell them back to Oyibo Art collectors..

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by KINGS100(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
I'm not interested ooooo.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by hush15: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

Never...

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sharpwriter(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:

A partner like Voldermot àbí wink
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sharpwriter(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
kingsman66:
I will stay there depending the kind of olosho I carry
Olosho like lady Morgana àbí? wink
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Wow! You're really very active on Nairaland. Your message is on almost every thread.
Not every thread. ☺️ But yeah I'm active.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Freezby2020:

Why did you need a partner by your side, YOU SHOULD BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO STAY THE NIGHT.

DUMB
undecided
I didn't say I was courageous to stay.

SILLY.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
sharpwriter:

A partner like Voldermot àbí wink
😂😂😂That ugly man. Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Shal0mmy(f): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
I love my dad's d*ck.
OMG!
WTF!
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sharpwriter(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Pat081:
Yes after taking 4 or more beers or capital jack the devil himself will know that I don't care about him and the workers will be the one to wake me up in the morning
I think you should be more afraid of those workers than those images.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by ejovwovincent(f): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2023
I go stay cause who don see 99 nor Dey fear 100
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by Brownshoe: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Most Nigeria men are acholic so tell me how a drunk hard won't sleep anywhere he sees.
Re: Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? by sukkot: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
sharpwriter:

Shey you dey whine me ee, you dey whine me ehhh🗣️🗣️🗣️ 😂😂
LOL its just a ritual process. like politicians who sleep in the graveyard for spiritual power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Kaduna Curfew: Driver Attacked For Trying To Save 6 Christian Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.