Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? (47680 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by YoungLeviathan(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Following the plight of victims of the BRT Bus -Train accident in Lagos, let us always remember that we are first humans, and then Nigerians, and that we are all we have.

As seen on twitter;

Which tribe donated this blood today? The victims who were transfused, did any of them demand to know the tribe of the donor?

https://twitter.com/FirstDoctor/status/1633904094682202132?t=Bu4GTESaXvcy_K99V8tHLA&s=19

149 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Validated: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Do you mind tribal hypocrites?

777 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by AdoOloro(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Humans

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tribalism is a major reason why Nigeria can't move forward

491 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by TossTos: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
The same question I asked today ,
Are this people going to say one tribe should not donate ?

So pathetic...

This politician are misleading us and turning our brothers to our enemies because of their selfish interest and majority of us are blindfolded with the token they give them...

529 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by LeoDeKing: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Well, I may not know the tribes that donated.

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

If money is not involved, just forget it.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.

258 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by jeff1993: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tribalist are people with extreme and severe mental condition like the poster above me !!!!

510 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Evergreen12345(f): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
tomorrow they will continue with there go bcak to east go back to anambra as if there papa get ½ plot for Lagos

224 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by YoungLeviathan(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate for free.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and they certainly respond, most likely with insult.

All donations were freely made. No donator was given a single kobo, again it is people like you that make our country less accomodating for fellow Nigerians

605 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
You are afraid of the repercussions of what would've befall on you if you hadn't been a tribal bigots tongue
LeoDeKing:

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by LeoDeKing: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Evergreen12345:
tomorrow they will continue with there go bcak to east go back to anambra as if there papa get ½ plot for Lagos
As usual, always hiding behind the goodwill of others and be claiming glory.

I'm 101% sure the idea of donating never crossed your mind not to talk of actually donating. I can swear with anything you will never.

So stfu.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Jokerman(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Politicians only use tribal tantrums during elections because they know the people are dumb

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by LeoDeKing: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2023
YoungLeviathan:

All donations were freely made. No donator was given a single kobo, again it is people like you that make our country less accomodating for fellow Nigerians
The emboldened is the more reason a particular tribe will never go close to the point.

Pretty sure you know the tribe if you are not one.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2023
i can also swear that your stupiD wanna Lagos father had never contributed anything to the development of lagos state chinedu go back to Anambra spotted

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by HNICEARTH: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2023
...and the people win again. Power belongs to the people. Urchins bury you head in shame with your bigotry, and divide and rule schemes.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by BossGerald: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
i can also swear that your stupiD wanna Lagos father had never contributed anything to the development of lagos state chinedu go back to Anambra spotted

You go back to you ekiti village

22 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by 00FFT00(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribes shouldn't matter when it comes to donation of blood to safe lives as far as it is a matter of life and death tongue

And who rules over your life and your family's lives is not?.

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Evergreen12345(f): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2023
homeless mugu
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Adams098765: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2023
🤨...
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Did you donate or not?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by MrBiGGEST(m): 2:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Dumb Question tho!
It could be members of a particular tribe, it could be different pple from diff tribes.

But I Guess he was just tryna pass a message

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by chrisxxx(m): 3:42am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I know the tribe.
They may be most involved in the accident.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 10, 2023
YoungLeviathan:

The dude you quoted is a certified dunce with no iota of brain cell.

50 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by SWATMan: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2023
jeff1993:
Tribalist are people with extreme and severe mental condition like the poster above me !!!!

There is actually no difference between a tribalist and an Islamic fundamentalist. They both can kill in defense of their intolerance and extremism.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by 9japride(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Nobody should blame the politicians, most of the masses are very wicked and tribal bigots. They are the people intentionally voting misfits, they are the people hating other tribes, they are the people killing for politicians. If I may ask, was ghost that voted for funny characters of the various political party aspirants in this last election? It's only a thief that don't want to live on their own by having their
own country. Everyone is just after oil/gas money.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by omowolewa: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Ti aba'nja biti iku ko now

All disagreements respect human lives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Majesty7: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2023
HNICEARTH:
...and the people win again. Power belongs to the people. Urchins bury you head in shame with your bigotry, and divide and rule schemes.

How did you know that some particular tribe donated? I am 100% sure most market women will donate blood. See, yorubas are always happy to do good. So, let's forget sentiment. Yoruba will donate more if not all. You people should go and sit down

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by nnamdi640: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

As usual, always hiding behind the goodwill of others and be claiming glory.

I'm 101% sure the idea of donating never crossed your mind not to talk of actually donating. I can swear with anything you will never.

So stfu.
Have it cross your own mind before. Some of you are monsters in human skin.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2023
The initial tweet seff is violence inciting
Anyway,the human life is greater than tribal differences.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by FarahAideed: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2023
A simple genetic profile can actually tell you the tribe that donated the blood ..We are not the same

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by lordofreal(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Fools! So the accident victims are from only one tribe Abi? As long as the victims are from diver tribes,the donors too can come from any tribes.but that doesn't change the fact that Lagos State belongs to Yoruba tribe . Remember what happened after Nigeria civil war to non Yoruba landlords in Lagos State,especially those from East

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike / Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.