Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? (47706 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by HNICEARTH: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Majesty7:

How did you know that some particular tribe donated? I am 100% sure most market women will donate blood. See, yorubas are always happy to do good. So, let's forget sentiment. Yoruba will donate more if not all. You people should go and sit down

Human beings donated that's the most important aspect. No one can predict the tribe or religion of those who donated. Before tribe and religion, we were first humans. There is no culture or religion that is as old as human. It's a win for the people. Eschew hatred coz GOD dont like ugly

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Rickmann: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribes shouldn't matter when it comes to donation of blood to safe lives as far as it is a matter of life and death tongue

That is his point exactly.
Tribalism is ruining us in this country and we just don't learn.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by davillian(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribes shouldn't matter when it comes to donation of blood to safe lives as far as it is a matter of life and death tongue
Tribe should matter in other things ABI ??
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by OkCornel(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Tribalists are m.orons.

No one made a conscious choice on the tribe they were born into. Yet we have idiots investing their passion and energy on tribal fights.

How stupid can one get?

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Winnersunited: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Well, I may not know the tribes that donated.

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

If money is not involved, just forget it.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.
Maybe Ngbanti Ngbanti tribe.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by lordaltruist(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribes shouldn't matter when it comes to the donation of blood to save lives as far as it is a matter of life and death tongue

Ok, it should matter when it comes to elected leaders that will lead us.

Or you didn't get the message?

Why should tribe matter in anything when all we want is to live?

Be it electing leaders or donating blood or looking for a place of doing business, we are all humans and that is what should matter most, again we are all Nigerian, and should stop this regional war that has plagued us for a long.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by OmoFiditi: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

As usual, always hiding behind the goodwill of others and be claiming glory.

I'm 101% sure the idea of donating never crossed your mind not to talk of actually donating. I can swear with anything you will never.

So stfu.

You wey go soon die throway, dey make mouth with your odoriferous mouth odour. grin

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Validated:
Do you mind tribal hypocrites?

"Tribal hypocrites" like these people?

The Igbo were the most privileged ethnicity even before they staged the first coup d'etat of January 15th 1966, yet they killed the creme de la creme of the other nationalities in cold blood just to possess all the privileges and advantages. Sardauna Ahmadu Bello and his wife, Prime Minister Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Chief Ladoke Akintola, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun and his pregnant wife, Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari, Colonel Ralph Shodeinde, Lt Col Kur Mohammed, Colonel James Pam, Lt Colonel Abogo Largema and some police officers. These were all murdered on Jan 15, 1966. Truth is, no Igbo officer or politician received as much as a scratch on his skin! Majority of Nigeria's current challenges have their origins from this coup.

The Igbo coupists ensured that the ceremonial president Nnamdi Azikiwe who's one of their own tribe travelled overseas on vacation before carrying out the coup.

Zik travelled on medical grounds in late 1965. In the aftermath of his treatment, his physician returned home, but he never did. Instead, he took a cruise ship round the Caribbean. How convenient! Ifeajuna and Zik were both from Onitsha. Do the maths, folks!

The good thing is, Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi acknowledged this before he passed away three years ago. He said they found out that Zik was informed about the coup by Major Ifeajuna, who was put in charge of Enugu operations by the coupists. Nwobosi was the man that led the hit squad to Akintola's house in Ibadan on Jan 15, 1966.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by leisuretym: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2023
But tribe matters in Anambra , it’s even matters if your are from Nnewi or Akwa sef.

But they came here preaching tribes doesn’t matter, telling us to give up our heritage for their selfish agenda, I watched the video of Chinedu saying he’s going to rebuild the burnt market at Akere , May be he will take the land from the indigenous people and use it to build market for his kinsmen ..lol he sounded so arrogant like a kid beating his cheat.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Bede2u(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Validated:
Do you mind tribal hypocrites?
you mean helinues?
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by wahalawahala: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
omowolewa:
Ti aba'nja biti iku ko now

All disagreements respects human lives
na lie... No b for obedients.. den go wish u dead, wish your family members too even wish the Spirits of the ones wey don die misfortune.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
The mod who push this topic to Frontpage is as silly as pig... It's obvious that even this website is stylishly promoting tribalism
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Akaegwu(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
The foolish ones will say that the blood will change the behavior of the patient.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by FireUpNow(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
so telling tribe should come only in politics and political appointment and placement?
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Chrismania100: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
The early you guys realised that one Nigeria is a scam, the better,where one particular tribe is hated with bad passion
TossTos:
The same question I asked today ,
Are this people going to say one tribe should not donate ?

So pathetic...

This politician are misleading us and turning our brothers to our enemies because of their selfish interest and majority of us are blindfolded with the token they give them...

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Felabrity: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Only Yorubas

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by stagger: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Italian mob boss Gregory Scarpa hated blacks with a passion and for that reason, refused screened blood from a blood bank when he had to undergo emergency surgery. He decided to get donated blood from his fellow Italian associates and family members.

Well guess what? One of his associates who donated blood had undetected HIV infection and Scarpa contracted it, dying of AIDS in 1994.

This should be a cursory lesson to the tribalists and xenophobes among us.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Irupetepete: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.
I know nuisance like this will rear their ugly heads... I can bet on anything, you can never donate ordinary pure water to anybody not to talk of blood

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Buksaylor: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
YoungLeviathan:
Following the plight of victims of the BRT Bus -Train accident in Lagos, let us always remember that we are first humans, and then Nigerians, and that we are all we have.

As seen on twitter;

https://twitter.com/FirstDoctor/status/1633904094682202132?t=Bu4GTESaXvcy_K99V8tHLA&s=19

This should go on all the media front pages..
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu's led APC is stirring tribal sentiments & causing so much division between sensible articulate Yorubas & other tribes!

To wat length are dey going to keep going like dis?

Pls let's be wise!

Nobody shld hate each other because of all dis politicians, pls!

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Here in Nigeria we attach everything to tribe yet we complain South Africa xenophobia

Black racism

Nonsense

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Urchinpainer: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

That your father's land can't be recovered again. Sorry.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Grgt0n: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
tomorrow they will continue with there go bcak to east go back to anambra as if there papa get ½ plot for Lagos
why can't you and your brothers live in your so called east and stop roaming around the west since you know your businesses flourish better in the west

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Mozegee: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2023
My friend go and shut up your mouth,tribe shouldn't matter any more. People like you are something else
Totilopussylick:
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Benblaq(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Tribalism will end us faster than WW

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by sweetjohn(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I dey tell you.

Yoruba people dey donate be because of malt and bread.

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by HardMirror(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
tomorrow they will continue with there go bcak to east go back to anambra as if there papa get ½ plot for Lagos
so all the victims are yoruba?
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by leisuretym: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
why can't you and your brothers live in your so called east and stop roaming around the west since you know your businesses flourish better in the west

They are land grabbers , go and watch Oshofia movies and the palm tree snatcher

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by YorubaSamurai: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2023
I reject igbo blood grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos)