Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk (17094 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by jimter44(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

If the boy was told he was not a suitable donor and the process would not go on, it means he ran to the Police to avoid coming back to Nigeria

He knew very well that he was being taken to the UK to offer up his organ for Ekweremadu's daughter, he willingly got on the flight to the UK

But when he was tested and found not suitable, meaning he would have to return to Nigeria empty handed, he ran to the police and claimed to be a victim of trafficking

Ekweremadu was wrong to have taken this boy to the UK but I can understand that he was desperate to save his daughter

The boy jumped at the offer of £7000 and a trip to the UK, more than he could have dreamt of as a petty street trader

But as soon the boy was told the deal was off due to not being a match for Ekweremadu's daughter, he devised a way not to return to Nigeria by claiming to be a victim of trafficking

Exactly, that was what happened.
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by shantti(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
some yorubas would still be defending this man if he is a Yoruba man( sincerely igbos are the realiest tribe in this nigeria) Ike will surely waste in jail.............as for sonia God will heal

Some Yorubas are even defending him and already painting the boy as a dubious monster. It breaks my heart. They no sabi how evil this man dey. Like I dont understand some humans
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by AgentGoat: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

If the boy was told he was not a suitable donor and the process would not go on, it means he ran to the Police to avoid coming back to Nigeria

He knew very well that he was being taken to the UK to offer up his organ for Ekweremadu's daughter, he willingly got on the flight to the UK

But when he was tested and found not suitable, meaning he would have to return to Nigeria empty handed, he ran to the police and claimed to be a victim of trafficking

Ekweremadu was wrong to have taken this boy to the UK but I can understand that he was desperate to save his daughter

The boy jumped at the offer of £7000 and a trip to the UK, more than he could have dreamt of as a petty street trader

But as soon the boy was told the deal was off due to not being a match for Ekweremadu's daughter, he devised a way not to return to Nigeria by claiming to be a victim of trafficking

What i don't understand is that compatibility test can be done here before they proceed to travel out.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by BOYS2MEN: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Chochocho....abeg sharrap!! You were not there...don't be so stupid to stand a deadly politician like ekweremadu...is it not obvious that the boy wasn't taught of what to say ....just dey blab rubbish..dey form wiseness
gidgiddy:
Ha

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by greypencils: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2023
HenryTimes:
Prosecutor Hugh Davies KC accused Ekweremadu, of not approaching family members because he wanted the “medical risk” to go to someone he didn’t know.

grin cheesy grin
its the truth

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Judolisco(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

ekweremadu get other family members and d girl get siblings wey suppose drop kidney.... But dem no Wan take d risk... Read d entire court interrogations na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Judolisco(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2023
AgentGoat:

What i don't understand is that compatibility test can be done here before they proceed to travel out.
even kidney transplant can be done here.... Dem dey form say dem get money ni

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Affam: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

What if they had succeded in stealing that poor boy's kidney. So they poor boy deserve to die cos he is poor.

Why do u guys like taking sides with people who give no shit about u. Sonia has family members or relatives whose kidney matches with hers. Her mother own nko.
God bless you for this. I kept wondering if there's no one among her siblings, very close family member or even her parents that can willingly donate a kidney. No one wants to bear the risk!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by HardMirror(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My heart goes out to the young lady involved in all of this. The stress on her coupled with her ill health is already too much.
god punish you and your heart. Would she have donated her own kidney if the boy needed it? I hope she dies.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by shantti(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Affam:

God bless you for this. I kept wondering if there's no one among her siblings, very close family member or even her parents that can willingly donate a kidney. No one wants to bear the risk!

Have u noticed that the people who are defending ekweremadu are from a particular demography.

Igbos are not hypocrites, we call out evil when we see one. Just like how we handled the mkpurummiri pandemic.
Some would have hidden it and allowed it destroy them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by HardMirror(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

Some Yorubas are even defending him and already painting the boy as a dubious monster. It breaks my heart. They no sabi how evil this man dey. Like I dont understand some humans
jeeez tribalism here again?! How did tribalism enter this topic again? Na wa fo you guys o.

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by ShaqFu: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by HardMirror(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Take your frustrations else where, I’m not the cause of it neither am I the cause of Peter Obi losing woefully at the just concluded presidential election. Don’t be unfortunate kid
i am not an obidient. God is already punishing u. Jobless fool like you that is always on front page. If you see anyone commenting always on front page, they are kids with no job or anything meaningful in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by baralatie(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Omo

The UK investigated to the point they found out the ekweremadus want to move the medical operation to Turkey

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by chatinent: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2023
I don't pity the Ekweremadus. If it were in Nigeria, he'd have done it, gone scott free, and even molested the boy or silenced him.

A Nigerian senator saying he isn't wealthy and wanting a cheaper Turkey hospital. So evil in his lies!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
HardMirror:
i am not an obidient. God is already punishing u. Jobless fool like you that is always on front page. If you see anyone commenting always on front page, they are kids with no job or anything meaningful in their lives.
Now that you know, I need urgent 2k grin grin grin. Don’t be unfortunate kid, run along.
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Davidonkonsults: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

I leave that to the courts to decide but from we can learn so far, the boy was a willing participant in the whole issue
I don't mean that what he did is trafficking.

If, and if he brought in someone as a donor with the promise of a reward, it doesn't matter if the person agreed wholeheartedly, it's trafficking. It should be completely voluntarily.

If that's what happened or not, that's the court to decide.

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by shantti(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2023
HardMirror:
jeeez tribalism here again?! How did tribalism enter this topic again? Na wa fo you guys o.

Bro, sentiments aside
Check the tribe of those defending this man.

This issue even popped up on face book and Yorubas were only the people defending Ike ekweremadu.
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by HardMirror(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

Bro, sentiments aside
Check the tribe of those defending this man.

This issue even popped up on face book and Yorubas were only the people defending Ike ekweremadu.

i am yoruba and i am not supporting him. How can you people bring tribe into this matter again? Na wa for you honestly. You need to go and re-evaluate yourself. This your thinking is not ok at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by HardMirror(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Now that you know, I need urgent 2k grin grin grin. Don’t be unfortunate kid, run along.
send ur accnt. I will give you the 2k. But i dont want to see you posting for today again. Go and buy food and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Evergreen12345(f): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Ike that i know very well is very DUBIOUS just like other stupiD polithiefians in Nigeria . i pray he waste in jail! atleast boys will be elected into local gov without special % for ike & his criminal minded crew!

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by aswani(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2023
baralatie:
Omo

The UK investigated to the point they found out the ekweremadus want to move the medical operation to Turkey

That is about the worst part of it. The UK consultant said No so they start investigating doing the procedure in Turkey, how evil is that?

Also, how many of his or his wives relatives did he ask as there would have been a more compatible match?

Naija politicians have the most contempt for us and looking at the way some are mindlessly following them, I guess we deserve it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by membranus: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
How did a minister get to know a street huckster and get him into Britain? Their economic circles are worlds apart.

What is interesting about the case is that the minister is now the victim of wanting to trade someone's organ on behalf of his daughter who looks quite good, BTW. He sounds like he's been hard done by the world—by Nwamini who he forged documents for as his nephew, by the doctors, by his daughters illness. He's definitely not guilty or the cause of his current predicament. He has no idea why the world is rigged against him.

He's a lawyer, though. He'll figure it out. Monsieur KC is hot on the iron.

Ekweremadu might need your legal luminosity to help argue his case.

Hope you are not adverse to the offer?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by membranus: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2023
HardMirror:
send ur accnt. I will give you the 2k. But i dont want to see you posting for today again. Go and buy food and get a life.

Yeee! Ol'boy, take am easy oo.
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Wale9253(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2023
I need 2k too oo abeg
HardMirror:
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by luckyz4rea(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My heart goes out to the young lady involved in all of this. The stress on her coupled with her ill health is already too much.

I share in your view brother. You know our politicians have always gotten away with things like this in Nigeria and they believe they are immune to these kinds of trials.

Had they fixed Nigerian hospitals, this kind of situation would never have arisen.

Also, from reading the trial, it is clear he didn’t want any of his family members to be subjected to the danger of the aftermath of the kidney donation, the common man should be subjected to such. Fairness in life is so paramount that if we aren’t fair to people, we’ll get to face our own unfairness later.

May God teach us to live fairly in all our dealings!

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Shadysen: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2023
gidgiddy:

The point here is that the boy was mot trafficked as we were made to believe. He was offered money for his organ, he accepted the offer, willingly jumped on plane to the UK

It was only after he was tested, found unsuitable, and knew he would have to return to Nigeria empty handed that he started crying wolf

The boy is just as bad as Ekweremadu
if this true, The boy is a wicked being just like ike.
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by 1Sharon(f): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Lmao..the prosecutors are tearing him a new one.
Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

Nigerians are always Stupid,,
See de nonsense u are Spraying here bcus of a Politician that doesn't giv a Bleep abut u,,
Can't you Learn 4 once??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk by baralatie(m): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:
Lmao..the prosecutors are tearing him a new one.
As in the prosecutor was revealing pieces of secrets that he thought he was classified information.
Dude must have been trying to imagine how much information does the UK know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri / Total Move Staff Out Of Abuja / Okupe To Buhari - Persuade Boko-Haram To Accept Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.