Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff (37790 Views)

2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Tinubu Wins - Obinoscopy / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins / Appoint Tinubu, Chief Of Staff, Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by incandescentena: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
menstrualpad:

Igbo is getting nothing. The worst you can do..... You have done already. Rigging 97% for your candidate. What else? Protest and get shot pointblank range
Killer!

Joe Igbowe is surely getting appointment and other few Igbos also. You cannot think like Tinubu.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by success1smyn(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
garfield1:

True,I want him to move to reps.

Is he going to contest?
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by garfield1: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
success1smyn:

Is he going to contest?

If femi resigns
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by frog12: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
why do you support criminals
that's why they are in charge

Zandena:
I think former speaker Bankole is also eminently qualified for the position. He's a fine brain and energetic young man who can make a vibrant COS most especially that he crisscrossed the length and breath of this country campaigning for Asiwaju
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Cromagnon: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
FREEMADNESS:
Gbaja won't b a bad idea cox he's closer to the pple.

The good thing about Tinubu is dat he knows he is brainless but employs competent hands to do the job for him.
Does that make him brainfull

Tinubu's government might jst b the best government after Musa yar'adua.

My fear in Tinubu's government is Shettima.
That dude might jst cause havoc in the land
What havoc will he cause that he cannot cause now?
He has no authority over anything as VP ?
This is how you said buhari will Islamise Nigeria
8 yrs later no such thing
Please think before you type
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by DanielPop(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Conscience is an open wound. Only truth can heal it. May Peter Obi continue to trouble you thieves until the stolen mandate is retrieved.

incandescentena:
Hon. Gbajabiamila is pre-eminently constitutionally, morally and legally qualified to be in the team of the next government.

All capable hands should be on deck in the Next government. Not about praise singing

To the comment below - do not derail this thread by acting possessed. What is bringing Peter Obi into this thread?! We are talking about competent hands for governance here!
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by marca(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ok... Pls can you just tell me what you want? So as to know what you're trying to let us know... Thanks and let us think beyond tribalism....
Ruke1989:
no good thing can come out of a regionalistic govt and tribalistic govt. If tinubu continue like this, he will lose the little good will. He should not try to play another buhari - bringing about tribalism heist
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by marca(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pls can you provide me the authentic prove of what you just said... Thanks I'll be glad to see it
Chetas81:
if someone was indicted in United state and he's now house leader in Nigeria that mean we have a long way to get out the mess CAN YOU IMAGINE FEMI GBAJABI BECOME CHIEF OF STAFF IN OUR MOTHERLAND IS AN INSULT FOR THE NIGERIA CALLED SHITHOLE
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by success1smyn(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
garfield1:

If femi resigns
Ok, will be nice
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by BossGerald: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:

Lagos and Ekiti state are in south west or lagos state is in southeast? What
happens to managing Anambra, Enugu, IMO, and Abia, b4 going to another region to manage them?

Oga nobody is managing you in ekiti, Ogun, osun, oyo and Ondo, go back there and manage yourselves.

A katsina man doesn't go to kano and claim yet they're in the same region. Have you seen niger state person claiming benue??

You're nothing but an immigrant in lagos, you're also dragging lagos with indigenous Lagosians.

Go back to your ekiti village and leave lagos politics for real Lagosians
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by REIIGN(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Peppysco: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
IranianSea:

Idiot braindead bastard. Go through what bought about that comment. It wasn't about Chief of staff. The person I quoted, replied and settled. Next time, when you open your eyes, connect to your sense too that's if you got any.

Mumu doing damage control. Just to school you, next time, don't quote the functions of a VP and Chief Of Staff in the same context, it makes you sound or look dense. I know you're gonna come throwing tantrums, but, I'm done schooling you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Genius100: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu's chief of staff should be Fashola
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by IranianSea: 5:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Peppysco:

Mumu doing damage control. Just to school you, next time, don't quote the functions of a VP and Chief Of Staff in the same context, it makes you sound or look dense. I know you're gonna come throwing tantrums, but, I'm done schooling you.
Shut up! You don't make sense.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Chetas81(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2023
marca:
Pls can you provide me the authentic prove of what you just said... Thanks I'll be glad to see it
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/331435-court-asked-to-sack-gbajabiamila-over-alleged-us-fraud-conviction.html?tztc=1
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Chetas81(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Every business man has a case at some point sir except you want to sit at home. Don't distract us with your childish mentality in this Tinubu's Administration, go and rest with your Obi abeg.
We are planning for great Government.
Is not who is there that matters, its the sincerity of the government to take Nigeria away from poverty

I personally I trust no one not even Obi, the devil you know is even better than those claiming they never do a shady business for all their life.
Pls just go and rest....
only the Nigerian citizens allowed this mentality
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by oxiide22(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2023
CyberWolf:
What is he going to do? He misbehaves, he will be removed.
Oga sir help am pls with 1k
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Luiz122: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
How can I no you
iWasNotHere:
Mere speculation. ELLU P is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / Buhari Arrives Ijebu Ode , Ogun State @40 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.