Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments (28800 Views)

Osun Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Entitlements (Pictures) / SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop Governors From Borrowing ₦17Trn From Pension Funds / 'Buhari Investigate Aregbesola': Osun Pensioners Protest Non Payment Of Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by ikechemez(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
A good percentage of these pensioners have died without enjoying this. But APC do dem strong thing.
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by HitRun(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
What does a bond certificate mean?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by bonnyhope: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Shut up your mouth, useless dirty bigot.

Calm down

What's your issue with the guy
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Toluwanise247(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Let make life better
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
We're so backward as a Nation. Sogj!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Shezzman: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
This guy is really trying....
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Karlifate: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Kudos to Governor Adeleke. πŸ‘
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Drowning Governor grabbing straws! His would have been a good case at the tribunal, but NECO was founded in 2003 or so and not 1983 as he claimed. And no student could sit for WASCE in a particular year and obtain GCE A'Level the following year in the regular School calendar in the Nigerian educational system. So you can see that whatever Ademola Adeleke does presently is playing the populist flute. I love him though, and I say pueh to his handlers.
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Elinosweet143(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2023
This is really commendable
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by toseenjessey: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
If APC can do this to pensioners, owing them since 2016, and also depriving Nigerians joy under Buhari administration, I can imaging the pain they will cause Nigerians in this coming Tinubu administration..... APC is a scam and mess sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Dchampion65: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Lagosians you can choose to liberate yourselves like the people of Osun, or you can choose to remain slaves to the drug Lord. March 18 is around the corner.

This I have seen.

There is no need for liberation. Lagos has never been under bondage.

There is room for improvement though.
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by vastolord4(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:
Is their picture necessary? What's the use? Americans don't do this.

Because American gov don't owe their retired citizens

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by mfm04622: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Tinubu and his cousin Oyetola kept these elderly people in bondage for years. Killed many of their colleagues too.

You should ask first if Oyetola owed pension for even a month before he left office!

Oyetola didn't owe a single month! This is the first time this governor is paying since he was sworn in and he is making noise!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Cowbell521: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2023
haybhi1:
Is their picture necessary? What's the use? Americans don't do this.
Is this America? Mumu no brainer
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by BurialGround: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
from 2016 ? ? ? ? shocked
Nigerians are WICKED!!! Kai. . . . Kai. . . .Kai. . . .

Very heartless politicians. Not that the money isn't there.
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by BurialGround: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
mfm04622:

You should ask first if Oyetola owed pension for even a month before he left office!

Oyetola didn't owe a single month! This is the first time this governor is paying since he was sworn in and he is making noise!!!!

Go and sit down.

The governor is paying your debt since 2016 and you're here talking rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by rippa(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Willie2015:

Oyetola is not a politician...
Thats why he lost the election...
He should have given his word...
To pay salary and pension arrears....

Chief of staff for 8yrs under aregbesola
Gov for 4yrs and yet not a politicianπŸ™„
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:

Very heartless politicians. Not that the money isn't there.

This is heart-breaking.
Serious PONZI scheme in Nigeria where NO ONE GOES TO ROT IN JAIL.
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Sorrynovex: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2023
mfm04622:

Shatap

This pension is from 2016

#sorrynovex

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Pat081: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Is good to enjoy what they use black hair to work for and use white hair to enjoy it too in good health
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Komu1048(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
9jahotblog:
Beneficiaries of 1.5bn Bond Certificate to Osun Pensioners by Governor Ademola Adeleke

#ImoleOsun100days
#CelebratingGoodGovernance

Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. God bless you my good Governor for putting smiles in their faces.

βœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Is he paying them in cash? If not they r welcome to another level of suvering
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
cool

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by yemex04(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
HitRun:
What does a bond certificate mean?

I tried checking for the meaning myself & How it benefits the pensioner..I got the definition as thus "A bond certificate is a legal document describing the indebtedness of a borrower and the terms under which that indebtedness will be paid back to the investor."

See this again "Bond certificates are used to document the terms of a bond including face value, interest rate payments, bond terms, and maturity date''

I sincerely need to know if it automatically translates to immediate cash for the immediate use of the Pensioners.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by Cornerstone2018: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
God bless you sir for putting smiles on the faces of our retirees.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by clockwisereport: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Cowbell521:
Some of his enemies will benefit from it and still hate him

Please delete that picture. She may be suffering from arthritis or one ailment that is making her to frown. Again, that is someone's mother. How will you feel if your mum's picture is posted with such narrative?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by DKM123: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Adeleke is doing well so far.

I hope this politicians realise that it's no longer business as usual and with the Obidient Tsunami that shocked them to thier bones, they can now see that the people will strike if they refuse to perform. Enough is enough..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by shegra58: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Tinubu and his cousin Oyetola kept these elderly people in bondage for years. Killed many of their colleagues too.
Were Tinubu na the governor?

Γ“ri Γ© ti buru
Re: Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments by vizman4i(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Not that idiot Sanwoulu wey dey use Lagos pensioneers do politics make them vote am in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Relaunch β€˜war Against Indiscipline’ / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.