Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position (5862 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by gotnel: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Take that to the bank. Any Igbo who did not win his ward/state or ensured that APC had at least 2nd position with the mandatory 25%..... Will not get any appointment at the federal government level...

No Sir, Tinubu will give the whole of Nigerians appointment
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by wingmanIII: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

then go to your own forum....
we no want you here either....
Na your papa form this one abi?
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Stop coming to my mention, your body odour is affecting my phone screen.
Stop staying around your mom....
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by nwadiuko1(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

Don't worry now.... VAT will be slammed on their flatt 💀
and price will increase....and you will still buy....win win I say

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Karemarealty288(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

Stop staying around your mom....

You are just a rodent...go take a look at the mirror right now...just go go, your mirror will help you discover your true being.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by seanwilliam(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
ican2020:
Op pele, don’t kill your self because of Igbos and Tinubu might have heard you loud and clear

Many threads comes up here daily to paint Igbos as wicked, evil and anything negative that’s okay but if Igbos are these bad why not do the needful and let them go

I am not from SE but given the opportunity I will personally prefer for Igbos to have their own country than for Supreme Court to declare PO as the winner of 2023 presidential election

Some Nigerians from some zones are filled with unjustified hatred for these people, remembering one video that I watched of a top politician speaking of his hate for Igbos I only shook my head and said God save Igbos

Just let them be for Christ sake
Every tribe is guilty of this , stop making it seem like all yoruba hate igbos and vice versa ..

These two tribes have been living together peaceful for so long until this foolish policy of divide and rule .
Funnily enough , the top tiers of the two tribes wine and dine together , na dem lowest of the lowest Dey fight themselves.

But personally like you’ve said, If I were in the right position , I would simply grant them Biafra . Like what’s hard in it self it’s not as if that will stop the interrelationship between us.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by udede(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Take that to the bank. Any Igbo who did not win his ward/state or ensured that APC had at least 2nd position with the mandatory 25%..... Will not get any appointment at the federal government level...
no igbo man will agree to be appointed to serve in agbadorian republic. Never it will never happen. Continue decieving una self . TINUBU WILL NOT RULE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You are just a rodent...go take a look at the mirror right now...just go go, your mirror will help you discover your true being.

How did you feel when you discovered your rodenthood

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
udede:
no igbo man will agree to be appointed to serve in agbadorian republic. Never it will never happen. Continue decieving una self . TINUBU WILL NOT RULE THIS COUNTRY.
Your fathers are begging

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by udede(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

Your fathers are begging
as your mothers are crying
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by TheBillyonaire: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
When people are jealous of you and show hatred towards you, they are afraid of you and are less than you.

Congrats to the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
udede:
as your mothers are crying
Adjective is a permanent feature of your mothers
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Kaiser20: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Goat idea. Reasons like a Goat
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kaiser20:

Goat idea. Reasons like a Goat
Self destructive mkpi
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
November1857:
Heart attack ke..... Igbo don't need Ijaw their modern days BIAFRA, they have all it to stand alone as a country, both human and natural resources....

It is better for Ijaws allied with the Yorubas to form thesame country, cos oil monies generating from their enclaves are used in developing Lagos and other South western states....
Ijaw republic is our own....we are created by God to stay alone,,we Ijaws don't want any alliance or joint republic...we rejected the cursed biafra because we Ijaws want to stay alone on Izon republic.....so we for Izon Ibe Republic....we are not for any fvcking joint republic...

And to tell you again,,,igbos cannot survive alone,,,,,so they will still beg us..
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
November1857:
Igbo only want a BIAFRA that only consist Igbo speaking of SE and South south....

Ijaws are irrelevant in modern days BIAFRA..... They should allied with the yoruba and form Oduduwa republic....
I know that Izon Ibe Republic is giving you heart attack..... there is no igbo man that will not get heart attack when hearing Izon Ibe Republic
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Obaaderemi2: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fortunately, Tinubu doesn't reason this way.
He looks for talent in people. Even in Lagos he appointed igbos to his cabinet.
The igbos are just hating him for nothing
He sees them as errant and misinformed kids he must embrace. He's not parochial like Buhari, he won't refer to igbos as 5 % region. He'll appoint them and he'll administer Nigeria well and win the trust of everyone including Christians and Igbos. He knows this game. Wait and see.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by shogsman(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
You're a compound fool, it is an embarrassment to share a passport with someone like you, let alone tribe, oloriburuku,na dat hate go finish your life
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by RomanGreen: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

dey their dey wait for courts....

Okay na. I will be here to remind you
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by ykalhaji(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
ican2020:
Op pele, don’t kill your self because of Igbos and Tinubu might have heard you loud and clear

Many threads comes up here daily to paint Igbos as wicked, evil and anything negative that’s okay but if Igbos are these bad why not do the needful and let them go

I am not from SE but given the opportunity I will personally prefer for Igbos to have their own country than for Supreme Court to declare PO as the winner of 2023 presidential election

Some Nigerians from some zones are filled with unjustified hatred for these people, remembering one video that I watched of a top politician speaking of his hate for Igbos I only shook my head and said God save Igbos

Just let them be for Christ sake

The best thing Asiwaju can do in his coming presidency is to finslly give this people their land locked referendum. To end this unending threat of secession. It is tiring and now getting boring.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by ykalhaji(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
And then when they bring the issue of dividing the failed country, you guys still oppose it.

Why not divide the country so Tinubu rules the Southwest forever and appoints only muslims in his cabinet.

That will make more sense since its what you guys desperately want.

There will be no division, just secession by the landlocked SE states and deportation of all people of SE origins back to SE or they apply for work permit and study permit to work or study in Nigeria and after 7 years they can apply for a 10 year valid residence permit. Citizenship will continue to be strictly for indegenes and through a Nigerian father. That is the reality of secession.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Omoawoke: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Asiwaju will appoint igbos and nothing will happen
Nigeria beings to all, the fact they didn’t vote Asiwaju doesn’t mean they won’t be part of the government
It is a government for all
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by November1857(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Captain8:
I know that Izon Ibe Republic is giving you heart attack..... there is no igbo man that will not get heart attack when hearing Izon Ibe Republic
What is this typical drunkard from populated enclaves talking about...... Igbo don't need Ijaw, Ijaw is apparently irrelevant in the present scheme of things. .
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Omoawoke: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Fortunately, Tinubu doesn't reason this way.
He looks for talent in people. Even in Lagos he appointed igbos to his cabinet.
The igbos are just hating him for nothing
He sees them as errant and misinformed kids he must embrace. He's not parochial like Buhari, he won't refer to igbos as 5 % region. He'll appoint them and he'll administer Nigeria well and win the trust of everyone including Christians and Igbos. He knows this game. Wait and see.

Only the zombidients don’t know what Tinubu did for Igbos in Lagos?
That man doesn’t deserve the hate they gave him, they painted him black and evil in media while the guy has really done lots for them.
I remember the one day governor, I remember he gave it to igbo teens then

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by chivic(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
soojar:

Some of you sometimes talk as if you are children in this thing called politics.

Do you really think the Tribunal that has not even started sitting will conclude before May 29?

After their verdict, if it's not favourable to APC do you think they will not go to Supreme court?

Do you think the Supreme court will conclude in less than 1 year?

Do you think while Tinubu is ruling within the one year he wouldn't have put plans in place to make sure his victory is not overturned?

It is easier to overturn governorship election because they don't have direct control of the supreme court, but presidential election in Nigeria? once they tell you to go to court, they are telling you to go prepare for the next 4 years.

We learn everyday

It will be concluded between now and eight months .Tinubu will not fold his hands but tye fear that will grip the Judge with what will happen before may 29 will compel the supreme court judges to give the right judgement.
Alot of things will go abnormally.

This is the first time in history that a declared winner will not win any of Lagos,Kano,Katsina,Kaduna ,Abuja,Anambra .Though won Rivers (The rigging was not perfected with what I saw on IREV)
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
November1857:
What is this typical drunkard from populated enclaves talking about...... Igbo don't need Ijaw, Ijaw is apparently irrelevant in the present scheme of things. .
Izon Ibe Republic map...some people will faint 😂😂

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by GreyLaw(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

You will get old and find you wasted your time if you keep this up.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by soojar(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
chivic:

It will be concluded between now and eight months .Tinubu will not fold his hands but tye fear that will grip the Judge with what will happen before may 29 will compel the supreme court judges to give the right judgement.
Alot of things will go abnormally.

This is the first time in history that a declared winner will not win any of Lagos,Kano,Katsina,Kaduna ,Abuja,Anambra .Though won Rivers (The rigging was not perfected with what I saw on IREV)

Okay. God keep us alive to witness as everything play out.

We learn everyday.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Phoen1X:
Yet your father died fighting to have igbos as compatriots,...now go and urinate on his dilapitated grave site.

You are children of perdition accursed for evil. That is why you evil always befall your tribe starting from the Jos riots upto the '66 pogrom and destruction of 67 - 68. Another one is looming. It shall be sweet to watch.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
November1857:
if the Igbo's are this bad, why not allow them to have their country as being requested by them ....

Hypocritical Afonja Muslims...

It's the caliphate who caged them that refuse to allow them not us.
They love to keep them in chains because they use them to carry out their dirty jobs for them.
And the more you abuse your Afonja Muslims the longer you remain chained.
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by chivic(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
soojar:

Okay. God keep us alive to witness as everything play out.

We learn everyday.

I don't know why I like this your response .People should learn that you can always make a comment without insult.Kudos!!
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by lildush(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wait ooooo do u guys really think tinubu will be sworn in as president of Nigeria? U all need to wake up ooooo.. una Neva see protest before abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard / BIAFRA : See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing In Hong Kong (photos) / Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.