Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor (675 Views)

No State In SW Is As Developed As Rivers, Delta Or Akwa Ibom / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Maize247(f): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu should not try to pacify any region and give these Positions to any region but the SW.

We had it during OBJ and there was still equity and justice in political appointments then.

Tinubu should take note of this. No political appointment can change the mind those who hates you for no offense...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by worldTina(f): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2023
He is just confused
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Sammy07: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Nayyyy
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by OmoFiditi: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2023
With a certificate that will be returned? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Freddykrueger: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2023
An agbado urchin living in a face me i slap u dilapidated slum in ogbomosho village giving advise to a cocaine sniffer and inglorious election rigger. What foolishness cannot cause does not exist.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Injera(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Freddykrueger:
An agbado urchin living in a face me i slap u dilapidated slum in ogbomosho village giving advise to a cocaine sniffer and inglorious election rigger. What foolishness cannot cause does not exist.
And miserable IBO man selling gala and lacasera in go slow whose parents brought him to Lagos in ekenedichukwu is replying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Maize247(f): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2023
CBN governor is not going to igbo anytime soon. They have produced over 4 senate presidents and deputy SP for years. I think they should take the back seat for now why waiting for Obi imaginary mandate
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Jokerman(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Who are these idiots opening threads up and down?

Awon omo irankiran...

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Maize247(f): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Jokerman:
Who are these idiots opening threads up and down?

Awon omo irankiran...
Omo Ale. Hope you are not an Obituarist...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Jokerman(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Maize247:
Omo Ale. Hope you are not an Obituarist...

Eni Obi ni mi oooooo... can't vote for a corrupt and wicked old crook like Tinubu, the biggest omo ale....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Maize247(f): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Jokerman:

Eni Obi ni mi oooooo... can't vote for a corrupt and wicked old crook like Tinubu, the biggest omo ale....
The evidence is in public domain, Obi is more currupt than Tinubu, most of the allegations against Tinubu are lies propaganda, You have chosen to be enemy of yoruba because of religion and lies from Yoruba enemies. I used to think the likes of Afenifere are Yoruba friends and father but my mind changed last year. It is not too late for you..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by MuchAdo: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Come on!

Let's be magnanimous in victory.

Some Igbos supported Tinubu albeit few. Also, if Peter Obi did not run, Atiku would have won easily on the evening of February 25.

And Tinubu did not win with SW votes alone.

How old are you
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by sreamsense: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2023
OmoFiditi:
With a certificate that will be returned? grin
You are still waiting for certificate to be returned, ok; keep waiting, hibernating and dreaming. He will return it after 4years to pick another one for 4 + 4
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Maize247(f): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2023
MuchAdo:
Come on!

Let's be magnanimous in victory.

Some Igbos supported Tinubu albeit few. Also, if Peter Obi did not run, Atiku would have won easily on the evening of February 25.

And Tinubu did not win with SW votes alone.

How old are you
Let's leave the age Mr Metusella, This type of notice is necessary for Mr Tinubu because it's very common for politicians to try to pacify some ungrateful people in the name of magnanimous in victory. I support justice in political appointments but it's wrong to do it at the detriment of your supporting regions, SE will surely get what they deserve no doubt
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Freddykrueger: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Injera:

And miserable IBO man selling gala and lacasera in go slow whose parents brought him to Lagos in ekenedichukwu is replying

Coming from a useless agbado Yoruba mudslim urchin living in d dregs of makoko. Heavily cursed nonentities filled with bitterness due to frustration.
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by OmoFiditi: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Maize247:
The evidence is in public domain, Obi is more currupt than Tinubu, most of the allegations against Tinubu are lies propaganda, You have chosen to be enemy of yoruba because of religion and lies from Yoruba enemies. I used to think the likes of Afenifere are Yoruba friends and father but my mind changed last year. It is not too late for you..

You may lament till you die. After you die, awon Omo Ibo will still sell coffins and shovels that will be used to digg the ground where you will rot. grin

Even the cloth wey dem go take wrap your smelly corpse, na Ibo man go still sell am. grin
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by Maize247(f): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You may lament till you die. After you die, awon Omo Ibo will still sell coffins and shovels that will be used to digg the ground where you will rot. grin

Even the cloth wey dem go take wrap your smelly corpse, na Ibo man go still sell am. grin
That's your portion this year Lagbara Edumare...
Re: Tinubu Should Note this! SW Is Having This Positions, Speaker And CBN Governor by VEXT: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yoruba go worst pass hausas walahi. grin grin

Kai. ...

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Empowers Iwo Indigenes Amidst Naira Scarcity (photos) / Is There Still Naira Scarcity Share Your Experiences / Kalu Goes For Senate Presidency, Says Another Muslim Won’t Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.