Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (358190 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by shawnmendes: 8:16am On May 11, 2023
windman:
So I don't belong to any test batch? Is that what they are trying to say? Because mine is still asking me to try again in a few hours even after the 6am deadline.
Use the old link

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Haben1: 8:19am On May 11, 2023
yinka20:
Finally I just did mine now with Microsoft edge. I tried it all thru yest and in d night bt it didn't go thru. Thanks to you all for all the tips on this thread.

New or old link

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by IAMBOSS1990: 8:20am On May 11, 2023
Mercylike:
Guys... If you are having problem with writing the exam, I am available for jsut a token..

I have the whole questions and answers..

Fee: Just 1k

See my number on the signature...

I just finish writing for someone on the thread now and I have been writing for people also

I will show you the evidence of log in, screenshot to you so that you can be rest assured that it's done

Ndlea can't close the website now. They understand the issue with their website.. Take advantage and contact me now..

See my number in my Signature

Call/WhatsApp: Zero 8 one six six six zero five four seven one

With old or new link?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ceportfolio: 8:25am On May 11, 2023
These pple are wicked....the cbtservice.online is now working. With exam taken

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Timexj33rd: 8:28am On May 11, 2023
The new site is working fine now quickly go and write your test

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by absani2018: 8:32am On May 11, 2023
The new link is still showing "Your dashboard soon, check back later"

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:34am On May 11, 2023
hopefully everyone has now written the exam. the site is ok as at now. just logged in to see my dashboard. for the site to open click once and wait for the first page, login and click once and wait to open the next page etc. for those that want to confirm if its showing exam taken

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 8:38am On May 11, 2023
Who had been here pls, how did you go about it?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nova15: 8:43am On May 11, 2023
Is there ant point writing now the stipulated time has elapsed?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 8:44am On May 11, 2023
Nova15:
thought I am the only one getting that
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Winniejoyfull: 8:45am On May 11, 2023
The new site is now going for those that had issue of "check back later" I just did mine

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2023
Nova15:
You no longer have anything to lose. If they don’t take it at least you tried and if they permit, you’re lucky. So do it anyway.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MummyIMadeIt: 8:50am On May 11, 2023
Good day everyone, Especially for those of us whose date for the CBT was yesterday, I want to plead with you not to give up hope.

I had tried both the old and new link since 11am yesterday all through till today giving an hour interval after each trial.

Sleep was far from me, cos I had a target. Yesterday by 11pm I was successful in logging into the old link and did my CBT, but there was a twist.

I couldn't submit finally as the case maybe, and my page had been like that for over few hours.

It could to a stage, that after numerous refreshing of the old link site, I was warned not to reload the said page as I lose been nullified.

It was at this moment I stopped trying the old link, and giving my all in refreshing the new link up till this moment.

At 8:30 am today, I successfully logged in the new link been cbtservice.online/ . And I finally did my test, and submitted as required.

My take on this test, is that Wednesday candidates shouldn't give up in refreshing the new link, as I believe the had apportioned the test in batches like said.

So keep trying the new link, and for those of us (Wednesday Candidates) who might as well did use the old link cbtservices.online/ in writing the test that wasn't successful in submission, should as a matter of urgency port to the new link and redo the test.

Godspeed to us all, and Goodluck.

Looking forward to working with you guys

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2023
Omo, no dull yourself o, the new link is now going. Your dashboard must change to exam taken. I just did mine.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by APO1: 8:53am On May 11, 2023
MummyIMadeIt:
Good day everyone, Especially for those of us whose date for the CBT was yesterday, I want to plead with you not to give up hope.

I had tried both the old and new link since 11am yesterday all through till today giving an hour interval after each trial.

Sleep was far from me, cos I had a target. Yesterday by 11pm I was successful in logging into the old link and did my CBT, but there was a twist.

I couldn't submit finally as the case maybe, and my page had been like that for over few hours.

It could to a stage, that after numerous refreshing of the old link site, I was warned not to reload the said page as I lose been nullified.

It was at this moment I stopped trying the old link, and giving my all in refreshing the new link up till this moment.

At 8:30 am today, I successfully logged in the new link been cbtservice.online/ . And I finally did my test, and submitted as required.

My take on this test, is that Wednesday candidates shouldn't give up in refreshing the new link, as I believe the had apportioned the test in batches like said.

So keep trying the new link, and for those of us (Wednesday Candidates) who might as well did use the old link cbtservices.online/ in writing the test that wasn't successful in submission, should as a matter of urgency port to the new link and redo the test.

Godspeed to us all, and Goodluck.

Looking forward to working with you guys

Ọmọ, I don forget the old link ooo. I don do am again this morning... Now showing exam taken

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2023
My people please, is option A the answer to this question

Because I chose option D which is "B and C are correct.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by APO1: 8:54am On May 11, 2023
APO1:

Ọmọ, I don forget the old link ooo. I don do am again this morning... Now showing exam taken

I think the key takeaway from this whole thing is RESILIENCE
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by etibaba(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2023
mycheery:

E

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by absani2018: 8:56am On May 11, 2023
I was able to did mine and that of friend using the link (new link) they sent to our emails yesterday. To God be glory. I wish all of us here success

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Haben1: 8:57am On May 11, 2023
Finally....

I used the new link after submitting.
It redirect me to Old link, as I login in like this, ( e no bring that rubb**h dashboard ) I just dey happy immediately say I don see the end of this struggle......
Thank you all for the ginger... Since yesterday, I even slept off on top laptop ... Continue around 5am till now...

I used both Laptop and mobile...
But finally my phone chrome and I see the end of this exam....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2023
mycheery:

All the above is correct.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adetadey: 8:58am On May 11, 2023
Guys go and do yours o. I just did mine now
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 9:00am On May 11, 2023
Haben1:
Finally....

I used the new link after submitting.
It redirect me to Old link, as I login in like this, ( e no bring that rubb**h dashboard ) I just dey happy immediately say I don see the end of this struggle......
Thank you all for the ginger... Since yesterday, I even slept off on top laptop ... Continue around 5am till now...

I used both Laptop and mobile...
But finally my phone chrome and I see the end of this exam....

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 9:00am On May 11, 2023
Nova15:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by haryodehjia(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2023
Update: The old link cbtservices.online is automatically directing every user to the new link cbtservice.online ..

For those finding it hard to login to the new link.. Tab on the login continuously and ignore the error message you until you are login..
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 9:02am On May 11, 2023
New site is now working perfectly.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 9:04am On May 11, 2023
New link is now working perfectly.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by justlove91(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2023
Why I strongly belief you should not retake the test
The issue of whether one should retake the test if "exam taken" did not appear in one's dashboard as been long on this forum with no definite answer. Ndlea supposed to tell us what to do in this instance but since they're not coming through, let's apply logic reasoning to what might be the right thing to do.

My reasons to not retake the test are:

1. People said if you didn't see "exam taken" in your dashboard that means ndlea (their server) is not aware you had taken the test. This is definitely not true because after you submit the test, it will take you to a url like this https://cbtservices.online/success?subject_id=12345678. If their server is not aware you had taken the test, what do you think assigned the unique subject id number to you?
So, I strongly belief if you took the test and the server assigned the id number to you then, they know already you had taken the test.

2. Someone on this forum said, even if you took the exam ten times, the id number is the same. This could only mean the server assigned only one unique id number to each applicant and the number is linked to your name (or NIN).
Which means if you took the exam four times, all the scores will be listed under this id number which is linked to you.

Reasons people give to take the test more than once

1. CBT test can only be taken once.
2. If you had really taken the exam, then exam taken should appear on your dashboard.

These two objections are true only under an ideal situation and one thing we can all agree on is this is not an ideal situation.
It's just like, under an ideal situation, when you send money from your account, you should receive an alert notifying you your money had been sent but when the network is bad, you might not receive alert, alert might even say "transaction failed" whereas the money had been sent. Some of us experienced these during the cash crunch.
So, the fact that you did not see "exam taken" in your dashboard or the fact that you were able to retake the exam are anomalies caused by their bad server. So far you received the "success subject ID number" I think you're fine.

What could be the fate of those who took the exam more than once

One of these could happen

1. Ndlea will fully own up to their fault in the matter and pick the score of your first test.
2. Ndlea will partially own their fault and pick the lowest score out of the scores listed under your ID number.
3. Ndlea will not own their fault in the matter and use it as an excuse to further reduce the number of applicant thus disqualifying you.

Important notice

One of the beauties of logical reasoning is to be open minded if there is no definite proof of a claim. So, this may all mean nothing, it could even mean that those that took the exam again until their dashboard showed "exam taken" were actually the right ones.
So the decision is yours and only yours to take.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Magdalene035: 9:06am On May 11, 2023
I just finished and submitted successfully now. Please you guys should hurry the site is very cool at the moment. Try your luck. And no stress after submission. It wrote successfully submitted and when I went back to dash board it showed Exam taken. I say make I update una

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ivlesivil(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2023
Finally Able to take the test!!!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by IbomGuy: 9:09am On May 11, 2023
Guys...try with the new website www.cbtservice.online/Login-Candidate
Its working....Use firefox.

Finally....!!!!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Dave008(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE (NDLEA Twitter handle)

The NDLEA online assessment platform will remain open today Thursday, 11th May, till 6:00 am tomorrow Friday 12th May, to allow applicants in all batches who received an email but were unable to take the test due to technical difficulties to do so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.