Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357267 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DrLivzy(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2023
intergral:
Now that I the website is going I can't login it keeps showing that my dash board will be enabled soon

Same thing here o
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by amnwa(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2023
SirDY91:
Hello house,
I did the two exams I hope there won't be any problem?

Don't mind this witches in this thread. Exam can only be taken once if successful.
Where you will have issue is if you take general exam and law exam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ojorich(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2023
Harkinholar18:
abeg which web address did you use?

Nope

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by intergral(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2023
longjosh:

You're a fool. You've been jumping about insulting anyone with a contrary view. If the site wouldn't allow you to do twice if you've submitted, then why did NDLEA warn against multiple submission?
What do you know about http request?
I don't care if you do it 100 times, just don't mislead others.
Ask yourself this question why didn't NDLEA mention that even it the test is not showing taken then you're fine... Abeg the created a scrappy website and you want to go about blaming people

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by umsquare: 9:49am On May 11, 2023
Greetings all. Please my ndlea registration id is NDLEA/Compass 08/2023/42328****
Is not logging win with supt. What to do to take my test please?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2023
amnwa:

If you actually understood what you just wrote , you Wil know if any was successful. It will record the entry and show exam taken.
You have no sense
Omo your case is extreme, must you insult people? Na because na faceless forum sha.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Harkinholar18: 9:50am On May 11, 2023
this your dashboard will be enabled soon don dey get funny oooo. since yesterday morning
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by yinka20(f): 9:50am On May 11, 2023
Haben1:

New or old link
Old link. cbtservices.online
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 9:51am On May 11, 2023
longjosh:

You're a fool. You've been jumping about insulting anyone with a contrary view. If the site wouldn't allow you to do twice if you've submitted, then why did NDLEA warn against multiple submission?
What do you know about http request?
I don't care if you do it 100 times, just don't mislead others.

The reason why they warn against multiple submission is that we have general assessment and law assessment only. if you do both you have done multiple submission.

That's my own little understand.

I have never seen in a history of CBT that you will allow to write test twice.

There is an error from NDLEA end , we must think outside the box to correct the error.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by SirDY91: 9:51am On May 11, 2023
amnwa:

Don't mind this witches in this thread. Exam can only be taken once if successful.
Where you will have issue is if you take general exam and law exam.
I did the two o
Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by amnwa(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2023
orlahtohbadt:
Omo your case is extreme, must you insult people? Na because na faceless forum sha.
Are you okay? Didn't you see his reply

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by amnwa(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2023
Alansherry:

The reason why they warn against multiple submission is that we have general assessment and law assessment only. if you do both you have done multiple submission.

There is an error from NDLEA end , we must think outside the box to correct the error.

Don't mind him let him be trying ranting . I don't know when he became ndlea IT staff

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Exyblog: 10:05am On May 11, 2023
umsquare:
Greetings all. Please my ndlea registration id is NDLEA/Compass 08/2023/42328****
Is not logging win with supt. What to do to take my test please?

It’s NDLEA-CONPASS 08-2023-42328*******
Dis is d ryt format CONPASS in capital n not compass
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 10:07am On May 11, 2023
amnwa:

Don't mind him let him be trying ranting . I don't know when he became ndlea IT staff

There's a response to every statement, but not all statements merit a response.

Let's try to be thinking outside the box.

I wish everyone all the best.

I dove my cap.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by longjosh: 10:10am On May 11, 2023
Alansherry:

My observation from the whole the process is that they were trying to migrate from old site to new site but the process was not completed yesterday until earlier this morning. I could vividly recall that both old site and new site were working yesterday but if you click on old link today you will be redirected to the new link, the senses behind it is that old site is no more working. My advice is that if you know that you belongs to yesterday batches and you wrote the test on old site you better go and retake on new site because they intentionally sent the new link to those that were scheduled for yesterday test.

The new site is working fine and no more old sites.

Ire oooooooooo
No ooo. Both are connected to the same backend server. It doesn't matter which you used.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Davoneskay(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE
The NDLEA online assessment platform will remain open today Thursday, 11th May, till 6:00 am tomorrow Friday 12th May, to allow applicants in all batches who received an email but were unable to take the test due to technical difficulties to do so. To login, please ensure that you enter your ID in this format: NDLEA-SUPT-2023-1234567890. Also use a reliable internet connection. Applicants should kindly refresh their browsers if they encounter time out errors, as a result of the heavy traffic on the server, which it is actively filtering.

- Femi Babafemi

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by longjosh: 10:12am On May 11, 2023
Alansherry:

OK now. To each his own.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2023
amnwa:

Are you okay? Didn't you see his reply
Same old same. I’m okay by the way. Learn to talk to people without cursing or abuse. All your comments so far has started with an insult. Do better.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mercylike(f): 10:12am On May 11, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogunleti01: 10:12am On May 11, 2023
Valme1010:
not really ,you have to look at the other side of the face to see it ,facing straight you won't see it .do you know of anybody that have a scar that works in NDLEA?
Well if it not much pronounced
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Xavier70s: 10:13am On May 11, 2023
How many people print ndlea application slip

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2023
Please keep quiet. You are trying too much. Everyone is not a dummy here.

Any CBT exam that has been successfully taken shouldn't grant access for a retake.

The error page that popped up after the first response of submitted success shows the result wasn't submitted successfully.

If your results was submitted successfully after the success submitted response, it will take you back to your dashboard and shows exam submitted successfully then exam taken which shows that your test has been recorded successful meaning you can't attempt it again.

longjosh:

I said it, there'd be an extension. I also advised not to try multiple times. Let those that have ears, listen.
You're doing multiple times because you want to see "exam taken" which is just a client side validation and an hitch can even delay it. The server side validation is the success in the address which confirm submission at the backend. Una no dey listen to superior argument, later una go dey cry foul.

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by justlove91(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2023
amnwa:

Just shut up. Even if you take it 5 times. The number remains the same. Its only when it shows exam taken that it means it's been stored

Oversabi is affecting you. Don't they know their site is having issue? Do you think they would be extending the time?
People like you will just be here to make others lose their opportunity

Did you read my disclaimer?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2023
Finally did mine and seen Exam taken.

Thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by americanigga(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2023
undecided
mycheery:
My people please, is option A the answer to this question

Because I chose option D which is "B and C are correct.

All of them are correct

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 10:24am On May 11, 2023
Xavier70s:
How many people print ndlea application slip
☝🏽

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by justlove91(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2023
longjosh:

I said it, there'd be an extension. I also advised not to try multiple times. Let those that have ears, listen.
You're doing multiple times because you want to see "exam taken" which is just a client side validation and an hitch can even delay it. The server side validation is the success in the address which confirm submission at the backend. Una no dey listen to superior argument, later una go dey cry foul.

Its like sending money to someone and that person acknowledge he /she had received the money but you keep sending the money again and again because you've not received debit alert.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by babaaelino92(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2023
Ogunleti01:
if it has been long since you graduated, i would advise you to go and get it. Anything to drop candidate to make up for the official number that would be recruited is always welcomed by them
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by SINisSIN(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2023
That's multiple submission. You are supposed to write only one of the assessments.

If you are not a lawyer, the general assessment is the one you will write while lawyers will write the law assessment.

If you had gone through the instructions, it is written there clearly.

If your dashboard is not showing exam taken yet, you can try to reattempt the general assessment.

babaaelino92:

Good morning bro, what of those that did the 2 test assessment i.e General Assessment and Law Assessment.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 10:34am On May 11, 2023
After staying up all night till 6am this morning trying to rewrite the exam to show EXAM TAKEN, My body crashed and slept off. Just waking up now to see this update. Done mine with the new link and it shows exam taken. My mind don dey relaxed now

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 10:35am On May 11, 2023
Automatic disqualification, because according to the agency secretary, NDLEA needs those who pay attention to instructions and instructions are part of the exam.
SINisSIN:
That's multiple submission. You are supposed to write only one of the assessments.

If you are not a lawyer, the general assessment is the one you will write while lawyers will write the law assessment.

If you had gone through the instructions, it is written there clearly.

If your dashboard is not showing exam taken yet, you can try to reattempt the general assessment.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 10:37am On May 11, 2023
If you still have difficulty writing test dm me

for free!

what are brothers for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.