Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (359226 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2023

Alansherry:

You can access your dashboard as many times as possible but don't try to playing with it( I want to check what law assessments entails) ,O.Y.O.

From my own point view the issues of exam taken emanated yesterday, All those people that wrote before Wednesday shouldn't be bothered at all but they can login to their dashboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mercylike(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by acumen90(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2023
Mine keeps loading each time I try to change it to desktop mode on my phone.
Can I write it without changing it to the desktop mode? Somebody should help me, please.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by shawnmendes: 6:59pm On May 11, 2023
TallGlassofWine:

Did it show you exam taken when you went back to your dashboard? I couldn't go back to my dashboard because of bad network after it showed test submitted successfully
It did but now it’s no longer there. I’m confused.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by shawnmendes: 7:04pm On May 11, 2023
Mikky826:
[b]'Applicants should kindly refresh their browsers if they encounter time out errors, as a result of the heavy traffic on the server, which it is actively filtering.' [/i][i]

This was part of the announcement made today. Reading it carefully it is said that at some point one may encounter time out errors which most of us faced yesterday, and then the message goes on to say that when that message comes up, refresh the browser, which most of us did yesterday but then we were taken back to login in page and all we could see was Start Exam.

My point is the confusion of whether to rewrite or leave the test like that cos of fear is now clarified.

The traffic made it hard for our responses to be submitted hence the error page.

If after refreshing you see Start Exam instead of Exam taken, it's just simple, your response hasn't been submitted.

Don't let anyone fool you, CBT exams cannot be taken more than once, if your response has been taken, you can't go back to that same page. It has been programmed to take you to an acknowledgement page once done and not allowing you to rewrite.

Infact if they'll be a trap like some say to give an opportunity to write twice so one will be disqualified, then it'll only come with different questions.

I wrote two times yesterday, and both with error message at the point of submission and the two times were same questions.
And today after their official announcement, I logged in and it was swift, same questions still, I submitted successfully went back to my dashboard, and it showed the exam taken tab. Infact just to be sure, I logged out and logged in several times and I still see exam taken. Now I am sure I've taken the test.

Please endeavour to help yourselves, but whatever decision you make is up to you. Living sef na risk.

The new link works perfect, and I noticed it was only sent for Wednesday candidates, I'm not sure of other candidates slated for Monday and Tuesday, but still let everyone try, anything is possible.

Good luck to us all once again

The announcement actually mentioned all batches so it’s not particular to Wednesday batch.
I took the exam on Monday, after I submitted it brought up an error page but it stated ‘exam taken’ when I checked back hours later.
Now it’s prompting me to take the exam. Exam taken has disappeared.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by justlove91(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2023
acumen90:
Can I write it without changing it to the desktop mode? Somebody should help me, please.
Yes you can but it will be difficult to read

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Atasko: 7:32pm On May 11, 2023
Wrote on Tuesday and dash board refused to change. I just rewrote now and it has changed. I think at this point there is no need arguing. It's the only logical thing to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kelklein(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2023
acumen90:
you don't have to change to Desktop mode to take the test.. you are only advised to change your Phone Orientation in drop-down setting to AUTOROTATE.. then turn your phone to Landscape form so you can see all the question..

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Dammyofficial(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
I decided to retake the exam

I was slated for Tuesday

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mercylike(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2023
But on a serious note guys, majority of people will pass this exam! Because the exam has already lost its integrity. And this can be attributed to the glitches experienced throughout the exam. It's really a shame that we can't get anything right in this country.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:59pm On May 11, 2023
We that wrote on Monday cannot access our dashboard on the new site. Or is it only mine?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 9:03pm On May 11, 2023
mycheery:
But on a serious note guys, majority of people will pass this exam! Because the exam has already lost its integrity. And this can be attributed to the glitches experienced throughout the exam. It's really a shame that we can't get anything right in this country.
they know questions are leaked out .trust me they know what they are doing ..its formality sake .for this reason, they wnt use the test score .they will just share the slots

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 9:04pm On May 11, 2023
Riola1435:
We that wrote on Monday cannot access our dashboard on the new site. Or is it only mine?
Same here ..its saying ur dash board will be enabled soon..although mine was submitted successfully but didnt check if it gave me exam taken
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mercylike(f): 9:06pm On May 11, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 9:19pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Mercylike post=123080677]

If it didn't show u exam taken, go and do it again [/quote.nah .I wnt retake..I have my personal reason.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by acumen90(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2023
I have finally written. Thanks everyone that in one way or the other assisted.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by acumen90(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2023
What should be the correct answer to that question on CULTURAL PLURALITY? One of the options there appeared twice.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by oluwadara01(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2023
acumen90:
What should be the correct answer to that question on CULTURAL PLURALITY? One of the options there appeared twice.

It's the one involving "striving to Balance culture differences through Civilized cultures"

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by princejohnard(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2023
If you applied for the SUPERINTENDENT CADRE category, you're competing with applicants from your state ( each state has 30+ slots ). Good luck!!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 10:26pm On May 11, 2023
princejohnard:
If you applied for the SUPERINTENDENT CADRE category, you're competing with applicants from your state ( each state has 30+ slots ). Good luck!!

🤔🤔🤔
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2023
princejohnard:
May we know where you got this Info, sir?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by princejohnard(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2023
One of the two people that was recruited from my LGA in the last recruitment exercise today me this night....

StepTwo:

🤔🤔🤔

respect80:

May we know where you got this Info, sir?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by respect80(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2023
princejohnard:
One of the two people that was recruited from my LGA in the last recruitment exercise today me this night....

Ok. Let's see how it goes then
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 11:02pm On May 11, 2023
princejohnard:

sent u a mail
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 12:04am On May 12, 2023
respect80:

Ok. Let's see how it goes then

He is not far from the truth, because the secretary to the agency said it live that senior category slot is 1200 while junior ones is 3800.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by princejohnard(m): 2:09am On May 12, 2023
I've responded, Sir

Kolabajo:
sent u a mail
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Titanium001: 4:28am On May 12, 2023
I just did mine, all thanks to God. I had to try with a different phone tho. The time was barely enough, as I am not such a fast thinker; but thanks to those that shared their experience, and some of the questions here, I was able to finish and submit, albeit mistakenly omitting question 2. God bless us.

Can anyone help with the guarantor forms please?
ejeh59@yahoo.com. Thanks in addy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Caseless: 5:26am On May 12, 2023
Betnomore:
Use cbtservices.online to login

does this work?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Caseless: 5:30am On May 12, 2023
Mercylike:
Should incase you have not written your test due to this issue, kindly contact me on whatsapp now...

It will cost you just 1k

Call/WhatsApp: Zero Eight One Six Six Six Zero Five four seven One

Remember it is ending tomorrow by 6am....

The 1k you will be paying also covers answering your questions for you.. 99% accurate..
always trying to milk people.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Caseless: 5:45am On May 12, 2023
Adewale1603:
I just login by the old website, it shows login success, then processing your request, please wait
what's the old website?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mercylike(f): 5:46am On May 12, 2023
Caseless:
always trying to milk people.

Go and Eat Bone

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.