Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (359192 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by JpBiz92: 6:26am On May 12, 2023
oluwadara01:

It's the one involving "striving to Balance culture differences through Civilized cultures"
which culture is Civilized and which one is not?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jeremiah123: 6:43am On May 12, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
Please house, my test was slated for tuesday, i have taken the test and it displayed success and ok dialog box.
Should i retake? Confused.
Also I entered the test through the link in my mail as directed "cbtservices.online"
I took the test on Monday and it showed successfully submitted and dashboard shows exam taken on Tuesday I login my dashboard but what I see now is start exam. I have not taken any exam based on previous examination, please guys those that have written twice as at yesterday can you login your dashboard and tell us if it shows exam taken or take exam
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Firebomber: 7:11am On May 12, 2023
jeremiah123:

I took the test on Monday and it showed successfully submitted and dashboard shows exam taken on Tuesday I login my dashboard but what I see now is start exam. I have not taken any exam based on previous examination, please guys those that have written twice as at yesterday can you login your dashboard and tell us if it shows exam taken or take exam

Same here, I just login now and it show start exam again.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2023
Firebomber:

I just tried to login nw but it showed CBT concluded

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Iliyasdass(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2023
Assessment portal closed

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2023
Iliyasdass:
Assessment portal closed
How long should we be expecting?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2023
JpBiz92:

God bless you for asking him the question? Because I don't understand what he meant by "civilized culture".

Omo, the correct answer is not to set any culture for your team o. That's the correct answer. You can come up with your justification, if you object to my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AborMist: 7:32am On May 12, 2023
Irrespective of the challenges faced, they look like people that could be serious. Since they promised interview follows immediately, let's watch and see how they may live up to their plans. Best of luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Startrap: 7:33am On May 12, 2023
I doubt it. I just logged in twice
Iliyasdass:
Assessment portal closed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jaywon442: 7:35am On May 12, 2023
Firebomber:

Even though I'm not affected, this is why this country as been lagging. Many people will be in your category especially those who did theirs on Monday. If you contact them now, they will act as if he no concern them

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 7:40am On May 12, 2023
jaywon442:

Even though I'm not affected, this is why this country as been lagging. Many people will be in your category especially those who did theirs on Monday. If you contact them now, they will act as if he no concern them
I was the first one that laid the complaint here. Should we take it again

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jaywon442: 7:50am On May 12, 2023
Riola1435:

You should have retaken the exam if it showed "Take Exam" on the dashboard.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 7:56am On May 12, 2023
The truth is simply this ,wether you wrote well or not ,it showed exam taken or not ,you wrote once or twice or not ,with all the glitches and hitches that have happended in the CBT exam ,just seek Gods mercy ,if you get shortlisted for the next stage ,it is not because you wrote perfectly and did everything right and if you do not get shortlisted it is not because you did not write perfectly or did anything wrong..... My final take is that if you are shortlisted to the next level ,it is just Gods mercy .

27 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by pehay: 7:58am On May 12, 2023
Did my exam on monday too but was unable to view my dashboard after reading comments on EXAM TAKEN. Don't know what will happen now that the site shows exam concluded.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:01am On May 12, 2023
We have been checking and i have screenshots. it showed exam taken up until yesterday morning. it later started showing to wait for my batch . this morning it opened and i saw the start exam.
Valme1010:
your exam was stated for Monday ,you took the exam and it showed exam taken and you expect it to show exam taken for Tuesday ,the site would have be worked out for those that are suppose to take the exam on Tuesday ,so it is normal to show take exam on Tuesday ,that was why they warned that taking the exam on the day that is not assigned to you will lead to you been disqualified.......but with the new Information coming out that all batch can take the exam ,I do not know if that can hold anymore ,but my take is that ,it had already showed exam taken on the day of your exam while will you want to take it on another day that is not assigned to you .

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:01am On May 12, 2023
i just did . thanks
jaywon442:

You should have retaken the exam if it showed "Take Exam" on the dashboard.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Haben1: 8:02am On May 12, 2023
JpBiz92:

If C and D are not the same thing,I would have pick One of them,but they're the same thing. To me, best Answer to pick in such CBT situation is B. ( I will strive to balance cultural difference by ensuring a civilized cultural prevail )

I can't pick C or D. In this kind of situation. Or they make it a bonus mark for Everyone.

A and E is Out of it.

You can't impose civilized culture of your tribe on someone to ensure there's peace and harmony.

And

You can't say that, you won't tolerate any culture.

For me, it really impasse situation.
So I had to go for B.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 8:06am On May 12, 2023
Riola1435:
We have been checking and i have screenshots. it showed exam taken up until yesterday morning. it later started showing to wait for my batch . this morning it opened and i saw the start exam.
okay I understand then....

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jaywon442: 8:09am On May 12, 2023
Riola1435:
i just did . thanks

Is the site still working

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by sexiestharam(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2023
JpBiz92:
Civilized culture is one you cultivate in the office. You can cultivate a civilized culture at work. That is the answer.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 8:21am On May 12, 2023
jaywon442:

No

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:21am On May 12, 2023
yes it logged me in without any issues. now that i have submitted and gotten exam taken am not going back to check
jaywon442:

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Betnomore: 8:40am On May 12, 2023
Besides myself, you’re someone I genuinely wish to get the NDLEA job. I don’t know u from anywhere but i just feel that way towards you. May God favor us both

Valme1010:
The truth is simply this ,wether you wrote well or not ,it showed exam taken or not ,you wrote once or twice or not ,with all the glitches and hitches that have happended in the CBT exam ,just seek Gods mercy ,if you get shortlisted for the next stage ,it is not because you wrote perfectly and did everything right and if you do not get shortlisted it is not because you did not write perfectly or did anything wrong..... My final take is that if you are shortlisted to the next level ,it is just Gods mercy .

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Riola1435: 8:54am On May 12, 2023
where you able to take it again this morning
jeremiah123:

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jaywon442: 9:31am On May 12, 2023
Valme1010:

Also add wether you apply for NDLEA or not. I have seen someone that didn't apply and didn't even have a certificate that now works with BDLEA

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mycheery(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2023
Valme1010:

This is the real talk!!! You're the real MVP, guy!

So, it doesn't matter what you do, but want ndlea wants.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Commandoabdul(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2023
mycheery:

God bless you for asking him the question? Because I don't understand what he meant by "civilized culture".

Omo, the correct answer is not to set any culture for your team o. That's the correct answer. You can come up with your justification, if you object to my opinion.
He meant oyinbo culture. lol

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jeremiah123: 9:41am On May 12, 2023
Iliyasdass:
Assessment portal closed
not true is still open I just checked

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AGManuel: 9:52am On May 12, 2023
I took the test on Monday, I logged in today and saw the option of take exam again, well I took another test and submitted.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MOHZEE: 9:54am On May 12, 2023
Riola1435:

Since you wrote yours on Monday and showed exams taken, I don't you need to retake the exams again cause it's obvious it was well received on Monday.

Just my thought though

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by tega88(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2023
There's a bold warning that says 'do not enter the portal if you have taken the test'. So let's be guided o
jeremiah123:
not true is still open I just checked

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MOHZEE: 10:01am On May 12, 2023
jaywon442:

Also add wether you apply for NDLEA or not. I have seen someone that didn't apply and didn't even have a certificate that now works with BDLEA

I know lots of them. They did not apply, no assessment was taken, no screening was done, no interview but joblessly sitting at home some even causing trouble in the area, the net thing person done dey wear uniform. Ahhh God wai do am for dem go do am for us too.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.