Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (356821 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alaga2222(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2023
NDSMELODY:
there Is no test for narcotic cadre from the information provided on Twitter space few days to test, just wait for shortlisting

Ok thanks for the info...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AborMist: 8:02am On May 28, 2023
Let me ask this question: if NDLEA is as active as they have advertised themselves to be, why is it that marijuana smoking is always free for all in Oshodi, especially anytime MC Oluomo is celebrating his birthday?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Macbenb13(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2023
Adewale1603:
did you passed the online assessment test? have you been shortlisted yet?. Don't be too forward, all these questions and more will still be discussed and treated here when the time comes.

It doesn't mean he/she shouldn't ask questions. I no sabi how some people dey think for this forum. You ask questions na problem and then go benefit on a low.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2023
AborMist:
Let me ask this question: if NDLEA is as active as they have advertised themselves to be, why is it that marijuana smoking is always free for all in Oshodi, especially anytime MC Oluomo is celebrating his birthday?
because in a home there’s always a black sheep

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by efe21: 9:12am On May 28, 2023
officialchikzy0:
because in a home there’s always a black sheep
Are you implying the likes of MC Oluomo is above the law of the federal republic of Nigeria? Wait till I get the job.... People like that will collect wotowoto.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by illicit(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2023
efe21:

Are you implying the likes of MC Oluomo is above the law of the federal republic of Nigeria? Wait till I get the job.... People like that will collect wotowoto.

There are always blind spots

It's a military tactics

Security business is serious business, you must have partners even in the underworld, sometimes you just let them do their things

Sometimes you crackdown on them just for cracking down sake and u free dem codedly

It happens all over the world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by princejohnard(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2023
Your head get oil

illicit:

There are always blind spots

It's a military tactics

Security business is serious business, you must have partners even in the underworld, sometimes you just let them do their things

Sometimes you crackdown on them just for cracking down sake and u free dem codedly

It happens all over the world

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Pinito: 10:00am On May 28, 2023
efe21:

lol

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Oshin56(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2023
NDSMELODY:
there Is no test for narcotic cadre from the information provided on Twitter space few days to test, just wait for shortlisting
sir, did you mean final list or they will do screening for them?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by absani2018: 11:20am On May 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 12:17pm On May 28, 2023
Finally, President Muhammedu Buhari has signed the NDLEA Amendment Bill, 2023 into law. This is the first amendment of the NDLEA Act since it was established on the 29th of December, 1989 via Decree No. 48!

On behalf of my committee, I want to profusely thank my colleagues in the Green Chamber, the Honourable Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt.Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, his Deputy, Rt. Honourable Idris Wase, the entire leadership of the House, my Senate Counterpart, and the Senate President, the Clerk of the National Assembly (CNA), the UNODC, critical stakeholders in the War Against Drugs Abuse and of course, the Chairman/CEO of NDLEA, Management and Staff of the agency for their hard work, passionate commitment and collaboration with the House Narcotic Drugs Committee which I am privileged to serve as its Chairman.

To the CNA, my committee members and the Secretariat led by the clerk, I say a big thank you for tolerating the excessive pressure I mounted on you in the last 40 days to ensure that the bill came out clean and forwarded to President Muhammedu Buhari for his assent. With the successful amendment of the Act, the NDLEA can now effectively bark and bite.

With the amendment of the Act, the international community and particularly the UNODC will take Nigeria more seriously in the War Against Drugs Abuse (WADA) and trafficking. The WADA should be a collective fight of all Nigerians if we must clear the doubt of the drug barons and traffickers, for if we fail to destroy drug abuse, it will kill Nigeria.

My only regret was that my bill seeking to subject candidates of political parties, public servants generally, prospective high institution Students, Police, Military/ Paramilitary personnel, pilots, drivers and people in the service sector to compulsory routine drug test was stepped down from the amendment on ground that it was antithetical to human rights. But I disagree. That is a discussion for another day though!

Still, I am happy with what we have. I am also very proud of the 9th National Assembly for doing what no Assembly could muster the political will to do.

With the successful amendment of the Act, my colleagues and I have deepened the war against Narcotic Drugs scourge. We can now posture with legislative swagger as I bow out of the National Assembly on June 13th, 2023!

The credit for this lofty feat shouldn't go to me alone. It is for all members of the Narcotic Drugs Committees of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in the 9th Assembly for it takes more than one hand to tango!
Hon. Francis Ottah Agbo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by timibare(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2023
Valme1010:
Finally, President Muhammedu Buhari has signed the NDLEA Amendment Bill, 2023 into law. This is the first amendment of the NDLEA Act since it was established on the 29th of December, 1989 via Decree No. 48!

On behalf of my committee, I want to profusely thank my colleagues in the Green Chamber, the Honourable Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt.Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, his Deputy, Rt. Honourable Idris Wase, the entire leadership of the House, my Senate Counterpart, and the Senate President, the Clerk of the National Assembly (CNA), the UNODC, critical stakeholders in the War Against Drugs Abuse and of course, the Chairman/CEO of NDLEA, Management and Staff of the agency for their hard work, passionate commitment and collaboration with the House Narcotic Drugs Committee which I am privileged to serve as its Chairman.

To the CNA, my committee members and the Secretariat led by the clerk, I say a big thank you for tolerating the excessive pressure I mounted on you in the last 40 days to ensure that the bill came out clean and forwarded to President Muhammedu Buhari for his assent. With the successful amendment of the Act, the NDLEA can now effectively bark and bite.

With the amendment of the Act, the international community and particularly the UNODC will take Nigeria more seriously in the War Against Drugs Abuse (WADA) and trafficking. The WADA should be a collective fight of all Nigerians if we must clear the doubt of the drug barons and traffickers, for if we fail to destroy drug abuse, it will kill Nigeria.

My only regret was that my bill seeking to subject candidates of political parties, public servants generally, prospective high institution Students, Police, Military/ Paramilitary personnel, pilots, drivers and people in the service sector to compulsory routine drug test was stepped down from the amendment on ground that it was antithetical to human rights. But I disagree. That is a discussion for another day though!

Still, I am happy with what we have. I am also very proud of the 9th National Assembly for doing what no Assembly could muster the political will to do.

With the successful amendment of the Act, my colleagues and I have deepened the war against Narcotic Drugs scourge. We can now posture with legislative swagger as I bow out of the National Assembly on June 13th, 2023!

The credit for this lofty feat shouldn't go to me alone. It is for all members of the Narcotic Drugs Committees of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in the 9th Assembly for it takes more than one hand to tango!
Hon. Francis Ottah Agbo!
any importance $$ of this amendment act to the agency?

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Macbenb13(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2023
Valme1010:

On behalf of my committee, I want to profusely thank my colleagues in the Green Chamber, the Honourable Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt.Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, his Deputy, Rt. Honourable Idris Wase, the entire
leadership of the House, my Senate Counterpart, and the Senate President, the Clerk of the National Assembly (CNA), the UNODC, critical stakeholders in the War Against Drugs Abuse and of course, the Chairman/CEO of NDLEA, Management and Staff of the agency for their hard work, passionate commitment and collaboration with the House Narcotic Drugs Committee which I am privileged to serve as its Chairman.

Hon. Francis Ottah Agbo!

Hope the amendment come with milk and honey wink

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by tungushebe: 1:20pm On May 28, 2023

Hon. Francis Ottah Agbo!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jazzman01: 2:04pm On May 28, 2023
Terver90:
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has concluded plans to release assessment test results of candidates who participated in the online computer-based test for 2023 recruitment exercise.

This was disclosed by the NDLEA spokesman, Director Media & Advocacy, Femi Babafemi, on Twitter space on Friday, May 26, 2023. According to Babafemi, candidates who had taken the online aptitude test should expect their results online on Tuesday, May 30, 2023.

He further stated that candidates that scored above the cut-off mark will be invited for the next recruitment stage, which is an oral interview

I wish the interview can be conducted at state level just like FRSC did their own some years ago. Since they have made the aptitude test stage convenient for us they should also try to make the interview convenient and reduce the stress, cost and risk of travelling all the way to Abuja /Kaduna/Jos/Lagos or wherever their headqtrs is located. It is only the journey to the camp ground that is worth it. At least at that stage, you are already sure of getting the job.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AborMist: 2:45pm On May 28, 2023
tungushebe:

Hon. Francis Ottah Agbo!

Thanks for the information. But could you kindly avail us with the content of the bill?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
Macbenb13:

Hope the amendment come with milk and honey wink
i guess it’s now like Efcc not sure of pay but everything is now from presidency

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2023
See the bill which has been turned into law

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
officialchikzy0:
i guess it’s now like Efcc not sure of pay but everything is now from presidency

Doubt if their pay will be like efcc, even though they are under same presidency.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Zacks43: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
officialchikzy0:

Exactly and the pay will be like EFCC from a genuine source.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 3:42pm On May 28, 2023
timibare:
the salary increasement came with it ,don't know if it is 100% 250k or 200%
close to 400k salary raise but I know there is definitely a salary raise,but it doesn't matter ,because na those wey get the job already get the enjoyment ,our own na to pray to get the job.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
timibare:
the salary increasement came with it ,don't know if it is 100% 250k or 200%
close to 400k salary raise but I know there is definitely a salary raise,but it doesn't matter ,because na those wey get the job already get the enjoyment ,our own na to pray to get the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 3:49pm On May 28, 2023
Road safety is under presidency ,did not make there salary the same with EFCC salary .......what I have idea of is that they have a new salary raise ,can't say if they got 100% salary increase or 200% salary increase ,when they start paying them,the people working there will know ..... They are the one that will enjoy it,until by God grace we join them....I think our focuss should be for Tuesday .... Because the list will shock many of us ,so we should begin to gather shock absorber.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by asiwaju60: 4:09pm On May 28, 2023
officialchikzy0:
See the bill which has been turned into law
Please can you share the PDF with me...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
asiwaju60:
Please can you share the PDF with me...
sent check mail

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 28, 2023
officialchikzy0:
sent check mail

Pls am also interested in the pdf file too
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2023
Mann001:

Pls am also interested in the pdf file too
email me

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 28, 2023
officialchikzy0:
email me

Sent
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by marupguk: 11:18pm On May 28, 2023
They have shortlisted all successful candidates, what remain is to contact them through their emails and phone numbers very soon. We pray to Almighty Allah swt to help us secure our slots in that workplace.

Really... Junior or senior cadre?[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 11:31pm On May 28, 2023
Mann001:

Sent
please Can you send to me too.thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 28, 2023
marupguk:
They have shortlisted all successful candidates, what remain is to contact them through their emails and phone numbers very soon. We pray to Almighty Allah swt to help us secure our slots in that workplace.

Really... Junior or senior cadre?

Ameen

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by IABkhair: 6:48am On May 29, 2023
officialchikzy0:
sent check mail
Bro please help me too I need it IliasuAb@gmail.com
Please thnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.