Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357291 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Startrap: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Please share some insights on screening/interview with me too
Ogunleti01:
no problem
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MrNotAgain: 1:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Download The Full NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Shortlisted Candidates PDF File For All Groups And Batches

Download now- https://inform.ng/recruitment/ndlea-recruitment-2023-shortlisted-candidates-pdf-download/
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by loanky: 6:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

Why you dey make am sound like sai na good thing. Shey after dey carry that one, him go fi arrest anybody wey put am for there wey dey sell drugs?

And we keep talking about corruption.

Nigerians don't care about corruption as long as it benefits them

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by lonikit: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Please will FRSC still send message or has it ended
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2023
loanky:

Nigerians don't care about corruption as long as it benefits them
That's a fact, by that time the name go change to connection.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2023
sammiewrite:
I think at this stage they just need to rest with the deceits. Saying the test that gave a lot of applicant issues and wasted their time is an important requirement for getting shortlisted, and then refusing to publish the scores of the same test? Even so, the statement attributed to some of their personnels about the list.
If anything, even if some applicants are disqualified during the interviews, it will only be an opportunity for the agency's personnel to replace them with their own candidates that were initially removed by the military guys.
well it is your choice to still remain negative minded with the whole thing,the truth is that inside the whole thing,people still got there names shortlisted who did not know anybody ,inside 2million persons 5000 is just about 0.25 percentage,so it is not even an easy task ,I did not get shortlisted ,does not mean I should be negative minded or not happy for those that got shortlisted because I could still get invited for this and if I don't ,I could get shortlisted in another job,that other person might not get shortlisted...we should not just always be negative minded because we did not get something and others got.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 7:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Kolabajo:
and that source didnt say anything like another list is coming
they cannot bring out another list ,what they will do is to screen out people from this process,do good house cleaning , and then invite people to occupy the vacancy that will be created from the screening and then try and balance the federal character before they publish the final list for training .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogiame: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Valme1010:
well it is your choice to still remain negative minded with the whole thing,the truth is that inside the whole thing,people still got there names shortlisted who did not know anybody ,inside 2million persons 5000 is just about 0.25 percentage,so it is not even an easy task ,I did not get shortlisted ,does not mean I should be negative minded or not happy for those that got shortlisted because I could still get invited for this and if I don't ,I could get shortlisted in another job,that other person might not get shortlisted...we should not just always be negative minded because we did not get something and others got.
Don't sound more political than Femi Babafemi the PRO.

The person you quoted is not being negative minded, he is just stating the obvious rot in the system. Let him speak his mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Don't sound more political than Femi Babafemi the PRO.

The person you quoted is not being negative minded, he is just stating the obvious rot in the system. Let him speak his mind.
I have gone through your conversation here on this group and I will only be making a terrible mistake to start argueing with you,so sir ,you are right ,I agree with you ,whatever you say that is it ....enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Gideon20(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Thanks
kingBlaq:

Sent
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogiame: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Valme1010:
I have gone through your conversation here on this group and I will only be making a terrible mistake to start argueing with you,so sir ,you are right ,I agree with you ,whatever you say that is it ....enjoy your day
Who was arguing with you before? I just said you shouldn't be more political than the PRO.
If you like go trace your conversation with your ancestors, not my business.
Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Michaelvirus: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Who was arguing with you before? I just said you shouldn't be more political than the PRO.
Have a nice day.

<a href="https://24financehelp.com/i-need-a-loan-of-50000-naira">i need a loan</a>

<a href="https://24financehelp.com/redwood-coast-finance"> redwood</a>
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Michaelvirus: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2023
Ogiame:
Have a nice day.
you see I never talk finish your unruly character has just been displayed .....because you have acess to a phone and internet does not mean you should not be cultured ,but it is ok ,you can continue in your ways if it makes you feel big and give you some sense of been important,with you personality ,I should only expect a reply with display of immaturity ,but I assure you ,even if you decide to insult the universe,I would not reply you,I have better use of my time
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Number999: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2023
How many months is NDLEA training, Please who has an idea?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Number999:
How many months is NDLEA training, Please who has an idea?
4month for SUPT ,2 months for other Cader
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2023
bennyflipy:
I don't have time to check any list, if I see success mail, thank God, if I no see. Life goes on.
How far chief I sent you a mail.

Please kindly reply.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by purpose32: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2023
lonikit:
Please will FRSC still send message or has it ended
Someone should please attend to this.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by sammiewrite(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Valme1010:
Making things up and getting defensive is not the kind of reaction I expected for that harmless comment you quoted up there. This gives me a feeling that you are likely an insider who is disguising here.
For all you have typed, I just want to say that per the Ndlea that I know, it's still very possible that a candidate will be invited, ace the interview, meet other criteria, and still not make the final list. It has happened before, it can stilll happen again. You can call that negativity, but I feel like struggling Nigerian youths whose time has been wasted during the recruitment, need not keep hope alive or waste further time and money traveling for a job whose organiser's actions have serially betrayed their words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by BucketMan: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2023
All Shortlisted candidates should pls join this Whatsapp group for updates.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/KMvE5ajDT1i9bqELechHIa

*Remove the spaces*
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2023
sammiewrite:
Making things up and getting defensive is not the kind of reaction I expected for that harmless comment you quoted up there. This gives me a feeling that you are likely an insider who is disguising here.
For all you have typed, I just want to say that per the Ndlea that I know, it's still very possible that a candidate will be invited, ace the interview, meet other criteria, and still not make the final list. It has happened before, it can stilll happen again. You can call that negativity, but I feel like struggling Nigerian youths whose time has been wasted during the recruitment, need not keep hope alive or waste further time and money traveling for a job whose organiser's actions have serially betrayed their words.
you are entitled to your feelings,your thoughts are yours ,the way you have decided to think is allowed,if it is feel hopeless ,or hopeful,either in this recruitment or the next ,all this are your choice ,only you can decide that ,even God gave us free will,so if some set of people decide not to give up,decides to be hopeful it is there decision,they are also entitled to there feelings and there thoughts.......I know we are emotional about the whole situation and if I say the process has been fair ,I am lying to you,but the truth is that I would not allow any recruitment and any circumstance decide how I will feel because in the last recruitment ,this recruitment and other recruitment I have experience and I know people even if it is just 1% That have gotten jobs without knowing anyone ,so if those people after trying several times still had hope till they finally got recruited ,I have decided to have those kind of thoughts ,believe and hope,that one day ,that positive mind set will work for me as it did work for those that I know ,my choice ,my thought ,my feelings,even if at the end of the whole Ndlea process,I still did not get invited,I will keep registering for any other recruitment interview I can ,I will still go for exams and still do documentations of any job recruitment opportunity.the truth is that self pity ,emotional complains ,will not change anything , crying and talking about the whole process will not change anything,the same That I have decided that not getting recruited in a particular job will not change my decision to keep trying .... So you can say I am an insider an outsider,whatever you decide ,your thoughts ,your feelings ,your choice.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by efe21: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2023
Personally my advice for young Nigerian youths is to go learn a money making skill. A job is never enough and can never be enough. Experience have proven this to be true. So money making skill acquisition is the way forward, because after all said and done.... The reason for getting a job is to earn money.... So anything that makes you legitimate money is key whether it's from a job, business, or a money making skill..... Money is money and that is the end goal of all the struggles..... I am Efe.... Bowing out.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2023
Valme1010:
you are entitled to your feelings,your thoughts are yours ,the way you have decided to think is allowed,if it is feel hopeless ,or hopeful,either in this recruitment or the next ,all this are your choice ,only you can decide that ,even God gave us free will,so if some set of people decide not to give up,decides to be hopeful it is there decision,they are also entitled to there feelings and there thoughts.......I know we are emotional about the whole situation and if I say the process has been fair ,I am lying to you,but the truth is that I would not allow any recruitment and any circumstance decide how I will feel because in the last recruitment ,this recruitment and other recruitment I have experience and I know people even if it is just 1% That have gotten jobs without knowing anyone ,so if those people after trying several times still had hope till they finally got recruited ,I have decided to have those kind of thoughts ,believe and hope,that one day ,that positive mind set will work for me as it did work for those that I know ,my choice ,my thought ,my feelings,even if at the end of the whole Ndlea process,I still did not get invited,I will keep registering for any other recruitment interview I can ,I will still go for exams and still do documentations of any job recruitment opportunity.the truth is that self pity ,emotional complains ,will not change anything , crying and talking about the whole process will not change anything,the same That I have decided that not getting recruited in a particular job will not change my decision to keep trying .... So you can say I am an insider an outsider,whatever you decide ,your thoughts ,your feelings ,your choice.
till what end? Till what end will you keep trying, hoping and believing ? Till what end will you keep wasting time, data, energy and resources ? And time ain't on your side, age ain't on your side. Is it When you clock certain age, that is now above the requirements for those post you re applying for ? There is rot in the system. Find another route

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
That guy has his beliefs, has his faith, he wants to keep his hopes alive and that’s not taking anything away from any one of you coming at him. Why don’t you let him be, what’s the issue with us?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Adewale1603:
till what end? Till what end will you keep trying, hoping and believing ? Till what end will you keep wasting time, data, energy and resources ? And time ain't on your side, age ain't on your side. Is it When you clock certain age, that is now above the requirements for those post you re applying for ? There is rot in the system. Find another route
that question till what end is not for me ,it is for you ,till the end That your thoughts and feelings are telling you ,and if your thoughts and feelings is asking you that question and telling you to find another route That it will not work out for you,it your choice to make ,but if my own thoughts and feelings is telling me to keep trying,I will ,I know a person who got job at the age of 40,I know someone that got a job,at 28,some 35,some 38,,they did not give up,there are ministries that take age 40 to 50 ,30,35, etc ,we all must not work for a paramilitary agency ,so my own feeling is not telling me at what end and my thought ,it is telling me not to give up and keep trying,what is mine will be mine,what God has plan for me will definitely work out,my trust is in God......like I said my choice ,my feeling ,my thought ,your choice ,your feelings ,your thoughts

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by pem007: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
This recruitment was clearly hijacked !!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Rafikey: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ogunleti01:
no problem

Okay thanks

Ill appreciate if you can assist with likely questions we will be asked in the interview and the process for that day

Also for the canvass can it be any color?

And from your experience does the process start at the exact time they fixed..like in a case where someone doesn’t arrive the venue at exactly 8.am
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by BucketMan: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
BucketMan:
All Shortlisted candidates should pls join this Whatsapp group for updates.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/KMvE5ajDT1i9bqELechHIa

*Remove the spaces*
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ebitus: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
sammiewrite:
Truth is always bitter.
You are on point
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogiame: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Valme1010:
you see I never talk finish your unruly character has just been displayed .....because you have acess to a phone and internet does not mean you should not be cultured ,but it is ok ,you can continue in your ways if it makes you feel big and give you some sense of been important,with you personality ,I should only expect a reply with display of immaturity ,but I assure you ,even if you decide to insult the universe,I would not reply you,I have better use of my time
Unruly character? Tell me how I replied you unruly... Or you don't like taking what you give?

Hypocrite. Cry if you want. 🤣

Rubbish
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Valme1010:
that question till what end is not for me ,it is for you ,till the end That your thoughts and feelings are telling you ,and if your thoughts and feelings is asking you that question and telling you to find another route That it will not work out for you,it your choice to make ,but if my own thoughts and feelings is telling me to keep trying,I will ,I know a person who got job at the age of 40,I know someone that got a job,at 28,some 35,some 38,,they did not give up,there are ministries that take age 40 to 50 ,30,35, etc ,we all must not work for a paramilitary agency ,so my own feeling is not telling me at what end and my thought ,it is telling me not to give up and keep trying,what is mine will be mine,what God has plan for me will definitely work out,my trust is in God......like I said my choice ,my feeling ,my thought ,your choice ,your feelings ,your thoughts
You are not making sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.