Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357495 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jeremiah123: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
tungushebe:
Good evening Naira mates

#NDLEA RECRUITMENT

I studied civil engineering... how are we take help the agency. Need your Answers

Thank you
U will be in technical department and assist them in building their barracks and renovating their offices
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok.

I wasn’t shortlisted but that has not stopped me from fighting to get what I want……..I am still fighting.

So today I learnt that those details we saw with either no NIN and irregular reference numbers were never a mistake or people shortlisted from the back door but very deliberate.

Those wrong details we saw in the list are placeholders, the main Ogas will come with their slots and replace those details.

This is for those of us who are still fighting and hopeful.

Please oo, that’s what I learnt, before someone will come and attack me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by OscarJaden(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
StepTwo:
Ok.

I wasn’t shortlisted but that has not stopped me from fighting to get what I want……..I am still fighting.

So today I learnt that those details we saw with either no NIN and irregular reference numbers were never a mistake or people shortlisted from the back door but very deliberate.

Those wrong details we saw in the list are placeholders, the main Ogas will come with their slots and replace those details.

lol the same thing my plug told me

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by asiwaju60: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
OscarJaden:
lol the same thing my plug told me
The final list will come with drama

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
cross500:
Item number 10 on the attached file above says NIN,we are to tender our national identity card, right?

Yes...Either that NIN SLIP OR UR I.D if you have it. Any of the 2 is good to go.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
StepTwo:
ok bro. Thanks
Welcome brother
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Macbenb13(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
asiwaju60:
The final list will come with drama, because a senior tradition leader was ask to send names some days ago

Are you saying there'll be another list?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by asiwaju60: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Macbenb13:

Are you saying there'll be another list?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by donkelvin10(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
NEW JOB OFFER

Driver ..75k
Sales Rep...60k
House cleaner..50k
Spa receptionist..55k
Aviation receptionist..50k
Factory Job..40k
Cashier..45k
Office assistant..75k
Security 3dson 3ds of..40k
Assistant cook..45k
waitress..50k
House keeper..65k
Bar man..55k

All with accommodation
At Ikeja, ikorodu, Lekki,

Whatsapp 09023630072
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cross500: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Yes...Either that NIN SLIP OR UR I.D if you have it. Any of the 2 is good to go.
ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Clicked: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
maik99:

You should go early, they were particular about that. Don't think they stopped anyone from interviewing for latecoming but you'll likely be delayed

Check the NDLEA website for the requirements for the screening/interview

To start the process, you go through a Urine drug test

While you wait for the results of the UDT, you proceed to wait on a queue for your documentation. Your documents are checked and whichever ones you brought are ticked on a form. for this, get your credentials and their photocopies handy

After your documentation, you again wait on a queue for your interview before a panel of senior management officials who take turns in drilling you. If you're professional especially lawyers get ready for technical law questions. If you are not a professional, get familiar with NDLEA as an agency. In my venue, they interviewed us in threes

GL

Were they particular about the dress code of white vest and navy blue shorts and white sneakers? Were people without these clothes still allowed to continue?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by maik99(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2023
Clicked:

Were they particular about the dress code of white vest and navy blue shorts and white sneakers? Were people without these clothes still allowed to continue?

I saw people who wore white shorts and saw different colors of sneakers
Just appear like you are attending a screening process
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogunleti01: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
StepTwo:
Ok.

Move on bro! such is expected
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ogunleti01:
Move on bro! such is expected
Right bro.

I have been expecting the answer to this question from especially you.

Please, do they accept court affidavits in place of some missing documents? Document like First school leaving certificates
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Ogunleti01: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
StepTwo:

Right bro.

Please, do they accept court affidavits in place of some missing documents? Document like First school leaving certificates
well i am not sure about this they should. How many doc?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ogunleti01:
well i am not sure about this they should. How many doc?

First school leaving only.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by projet: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
StepTwo:

Right bro.

Dude, since it's FSLC doc only that one is very easy to retrieve back from your primary school, highest 5k they will collect from you.
Instead of stressing yourself with Court whatever that they might even reject and the different court fees.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
projet:

Dude, since it's FSLC doc only that one is very easy to retrieve back from your primary school, highest 5k they will collect from you.
Instead of stressing yourself with Court whatever that they might even reject and the different court fees.
guy, affidavit is 500 naira. Transport and other expenses to get that stuff might cost up to or more than 40k. Better to know if there’s a way around it before you jump at spending.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mekinzy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Guys,I mistakenly summited my secondary sch testimonial instead of primary sch.hope it will not disqualify me.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cross500: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Hi guys,am on medication....will it affect my drug test result?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Valme1010: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2023
cross500:
Hi guys,am on medication....will it affect my drug test result?
normal medication,I did ask a doctor once,he said it would not ,only if it is drug like depressant and if they do a detail drug test
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mekinzy(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Pls i need a response to this question below.

Guys,I mistakenly summited my secondary sch testimonial instead of primary sch.hope it will not disqualify me.[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mekinzy(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2023
mekinzy:
Guys,I mistakenly summited my secondary sch testimonial instead of primary sch.hope it will not disqualify me.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mekinzy(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Pls someone should respond to my question below

mekinzy:
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by StepTwo: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2023
mekinzy:
Pls someone should respond to my question below

like you did not submit anything for primary school at all?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by projet: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2023
StepTwo:
guy, affidavit is 500 naira. Transport and other expenses to get that stuff might cost up to or more than 40k. Better to know if there’s a way around it before you jump at spending.

When I said fslc doc is the easiest to recollect I mean in every way, you don't need to go yourself, anybody can collect that for you and send it anywhere you are, just give them your details.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by BucketMan: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2023
projet:

When I said fslc doc is the easiest to recollect I mean in every way, you don't need to go yourself, anybody can collect that for you and send it anywhere you are.
exactly.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mekinzy(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2023
StepTwo:
like you did not submit anything for primary school at all?

Yes,but I heard they will demand same documents in camp.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ayuba070(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Dear NIS & NSCDC applicant!!!

Expect invitation via SMS & Mail from now (8th - 13th June) for physical screening.

Success ahead.

✍️✍️✍️✍️
#AYwabba
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Folatinshola: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good afternoon guys. Please I need someone that work in a hospital in Abuja that can help with an Excuse duty.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by ELAGAIE(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2023
My cousin brother received SMS for interview but his name is not on the list released
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kolabajo: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2023
ELAGAIE:
My cousin brother received SMS for interview but his name is not on the list released
what do you mean by my cousin brother..is it not thesame as your cousin ..lol....is he for Narcotic officer or Superintendent??I heard some got SMS but the person applied for Narcotic,dont know how true it is

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.