Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357516 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by meritamy(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2023
My application status is showing ‘submitted’ but I didn’t see where I could print out the application form and guarantor’s form…
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Gireiboy(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Mosben1:
I made same mistake on that short code, actually SUPT supposed to pop up the moment you select Superintendent cadre but due to bad network nothing showed and I didn't know what to use so I decided to use 234 and after submitting 234 appeared in place of SUPT.
Hmmm! and i don't think it can be rectified.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Startrap: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hi Nlers. I need various opinions to choose between Ndlea Bsc. and Federal Morgage bank of Nigeria Bsc. Which of the two is a better opportunity. Thank you.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gireiboy:

Hmmm! and i don't think it can be rectified.

I can rectify it for you but it has to be deal if you're interested 08163797431 whatsapp
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Startrap:
Hi Nlers. I need various opinions to choose between Ndlea Bsc. and Federal Morgage bank of Nigeria Bsc. Which of the two is a better opportunity. Thank you.
Mortgage is better, but dash me NDLEA please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2023
3 days to go

Dm for your NDLEA Registration and get FREE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Dm for errors in names, phone number, address and the rest
Dm if your passport photograph is not showing on your print out
Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by meritamy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
meritamy:
My application status is showing ‘submitted’ but I didn’t see where I could print out the application form and guarantor’s form…
please help!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Spin4: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Emmadox90:
3 days to go

Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643
Check your Watsapp!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mkelv0106(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
meritamy:
please help!
login, after logging in, click on Apply now, your profile will open, you'll see print document or something after submit, it's in green click on it, if it shows you 500 error something like that, just refresh d page , it will show you Ur guarantor form, you'll see a tab on d top to download it, click on it
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Darian231: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hello house, i haven't print my guarantor form after summation, cos i registered on my phone, with the the hope of printing it out at the computer center, but after logging in i don't see where i can print that again, the printing part is not appearing... Please i need help on that. Thanks in anticipation
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by meritamy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mkelv0106:
login, after logging in, click on Apply now, your profile will open, you'll see print document or something after submit, it's in green click on it, if it shows you 500 error something like that, just refresh d page , it will show you Ur guarantor form, you'll see a tab on d top to download it, click on it
Thank you so much
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
seyifunmi111:

I can rectify it for you but it has to be deal if you're interested 08163797431 whatsapp

Sir be honest with people here pls!!! Are you working as an IT staff with Ndlea.? NO! Something they submitted already and you want to edit it ...How
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jbhunt:

Sir be honest with people here pls!!! Are you working as an IT staff with Ndlea.? NO! Something they submitted already and you want to edit it ...How
it can still be editable as far as registration is not yet closed, the count down timer is still counting. even if you've submitted ur application. It's only when it reach the deadline and registration closes that's when it won't be possible again.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by chemilove499(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have registered before, but lost the slip I saved then , I have been trying to login but I couldn't, "invalid login", somebody pls.help
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
chemilove499:
I have registered before, but lost the slip I saved then , I have been trying to login but I couldn't, "invalid login", somebody pls.help
you might have to reset your password. You will receive the link to reset your password and create a new password in your Gmail account. After that you can login
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 12:25am On Apr 14, 2023
2 days to go

Dm for any issues

FRSC
Dm for registration
Dm for passport uploading
Dm if you can't login or if you didn't see message in your mail
Dm for any erros

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 2:00am On Apr 14, 2023
chemilove499:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 2:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
it can still be editable as far as registration is not yet closed, the count down timer is still counting. even if you've submitted ur application. It's only when it reach the deadline and registration closes that's when it won't be possible again.

Ok ,You said: because registration is not yet closed 😂
You submitted an application,which the portal already acknowledged you submitted and it is now processed ,so you want to edit ...You dey work IT department for Ndlea..... Calm down sir..... Na all of us go school..... Except....... If na wetin I dey think u suppose fit put urself for the shortlist 😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 4:05am On Apr 14, 2023
Jbhunt:

Ok ,You said: because registration is not yet closed 😂
You submitted an application,which the portal already acknowledged you submitted and it is now processed ,so you want to edit ...You dey work IT department for Ndlea..... Calm down sir..... Na all of us go school..... Except....... If na wetin I dey think u suppose fit put urself for the shortlist 😆😆😆

When I first during governorship election and all documents were successful uploaded, i notice the site crash thereafter, and sometimes around this week I login but found out all the files I loaded has been crash and I did re-upload everything back and submitted again

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Hassanjj(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2023
You guys should show us the way now, on How to edit. At least people did with npc and heaven no fall.

People that will patronize will still patronize if they are finding it difficult to register.

No be everyone get money to pay o, reason we are looking for jobs.

seyifunmi111:

When I first during governorship election and all documents were successful uploaded, i notice the site crash thereafter, and sometimes around this week I login but found out all the files I loaded has been crash and I did re-upload everything back and submitted again

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Nin and application ID are the same, am i correct?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2023
hapsonv:

If u have not registered, contact him, he is very reliable. He just registered me. I sent him my details today and he delivered today. Thanks a lot I really appreciate.

Thanks for trusting us sir

Just 2days left ....If you want to register or having printing issues contact us #08113435598

NB: PLEASE I DON'T EDIT ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED....thank you
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2023
cross500:
ok. Can you assist me? Or point a direction to me.
send me an email or dm ,I will explain how to there
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Jbhunt:

It can actually be edited,I would have explained how to do it hear but I do not know if you will be able to understand it ,it somehow difficult to explain on how to go about it .

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by oluwadara01(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2023
Try and attend

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2023
seyifunmi111:

don't argue too much with people that do not want to learn ,I noticed the same with mine too,I was able to break into the site yesterday and re-upload all of my documents again and my passport ,I did for myself and my kids sister ,I think alot of person that already submitted earlier before the site crashed twice do not know that there picture or document is no longer showing in the site ,as the site crashed ,it shifted and alot of documents and picture turned into error ,I only realized this yesterday when I logged in and I thank God he help me fix it ,but Ndlea do not care it will just be a way of the system to easily filter people out on the bases of not uploading clear picture or documents which was stated as guide line for registration ,usually recruitment sites do not let you edit after you have submitted,even the ndela site did not plan to let That loophole there ,I think it was an oversight from the person the built the site,at first when I was able to break in to reupload I was scared not to do double registration,but when I saw it was still my profile and my ID number and the same thing,I took the chance and it worked out well .
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2023
Hassanjj:
You guys should show us the way now, on How to edit. At least people did with npc and heaven no fall.

People that will patronize will still patronize if they are finding it difficult to register.

No be everyone get money to pay o, reason we are looking for jobs.

when you try to edit ,it will turn your status to pending ,when you then remove the declaration botton and tick it back ,it will take you status back to submitted ....it is just tricky ,they did not intend to leave that loophole ,I think because the site crashed and they had to rebuild ,they left that loophole...so it is not like you are resubmitting ,I do not know how to explain it here ,send me a Dm,I will explain it to you,I do not need money ,na job we all dey look for ..
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2023
oluwadara01:
Try and attend
I did not miss the first one ,I would not miss this ,if I get the chance ,I might address the crash site and pictures and document showing error ..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2023
2 days to go

Dm for any issues

FRSC
Dm for registration
Dm for passport uploading
Dm if you can't login or if you didn't see message in your mail
Dm for any erros

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
don't argue too much with people that do not want to learn ,I noticed the same with mine too,I was able to break into the site yesterday and re-upload all of my documents again and my passport ,I did for myself and my kids sister ,I think alot of person that already submitted earlier before the site crashed twice do not know that there picture or document is no longer showing in the site ,as the site crashed ,it shifted and alot of documents and picture turned into error ,I only realized this yesterday when I logged in and I thank God he help me fix it ,but Ndlea do not care it will just be a way of the system to easily filter people out on the bases of not uploading clear picture or documents which was stated as guide line for registration ,usually recruitment sites do not let you edit after you have submitted,even the ndela site did not plan to let That loophole there ,I think it was an oversight from the person the built the site,at first when I was able to break in to reupload I was scared not to do double registration,but when I saw it was still my profile and my ID number and the same thing,I took the chance and it worked out well .
Please help mine is showing submitted if i login again
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
That's now the site looks like when you try to edit your details
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
seyifunmi111:
That's now the site looks like when you try to edit your details
how can i reupload my documents they are showing error now i have submitted my application since 18th march

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.