Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (356907 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
oluwadara01:
Try and attend

As I dey look am so, this recruitment might not take too long like the last one.... there's even a probability that successful applicants will go to camp this year, hopefully.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by chemilove499(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
you might have to reset your password. You will receive the link to reset your password and create a new password in your Gmail account. After that you can login
Thanks for your response. I was able to login and print out the application slip early hour of today. I used Mozilla browser, after many failed attempt with chrome,opera, Phoenix. I tried "forgot password" and it's clicked unlike the other browsers. Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is how it looks like when you try to edit.

My number is 08163797431 whatapp

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jbhunt:

Ok ,You said: because registration is not yet closed 😂
You submitted an application,which the portal already acknowledged you submitted and it is now processed ,so you want to edit ...You dey work IT department for Ndlea..... Calm down sir..... Na all of us go school..... Except....... If na wetin I dey think u suppose fit put urself for the shortlist 😆😆😆
oga, there is a loophole in that site, stop forming woke, when someone says something can be done, it can be done, they've tried it, that's why they said so. Your boss are the one talking. To every stuffs in life, there's always some exception.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adewale1603:
oga, there is a loophole in that site, stop forming woke, when someone says something can be done, it can be done, they've tried it, that's why they said so. Your boss are the one talking. To every stuffs in life, there's always some exception.

Alright sir. I am sorry 🙇
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by haryodehjia(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hassanjj:
You guys should show us the way now, on How to edit. At least people did with npc and heaven no fall.

People that will patronize will still patronize if they are finding it difficult to register.

No be everyone get money to pay o, reason we are looking for jobs.

First, login to your ndlea account
Secondly, copy and paste this link https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/ndlea/ndlea-application-web-form/new on the same login page.
Thirdly, click edit response
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by haryodehjia(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
If you are having issues with your ndlea application or you need to correct your details follow this process and thank me later;
1. Login to your ndlea dashboard
2. Copy and paste this link (https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/ndlea/ndlea-application-web-form/new) on your address bar
3. Click edit response
4. Submit and print

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Highlights of the meeting on Twitter space

Close of portal on the 17th
Two weeks for sorting of names so as to shortlist the names of those that are qualified for the exam
Two to four weeks for test
Training will start second week of June
These are what they have in plan as their milestones for the recruitment.

2nd week of June..
Is what is planned for applicants to be at training ground.

As said by the Agency Secretary during the meeting.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Two weeks for shortlisting of name of those that are qualified for the exam

2nd week of June..

thank you for this info

I have not been able to log in back to the portal with my details, it is just verifying for a long time, what could be the problem ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
NDSMELODY:
thank you for this info

I have not been able to log in back to the portal with my details, it is just verifying for a long time, what could be the problem ?

Up your game, get better network, update your browser, keep refreshing until you get it...lol ....quoted as said by the secretary of the Agency. Those who attended can confirm
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Up your game, get better network, update your browser, keep refreshing until you get it...lol ....quoted as said by the secretary of the Agency. Those who attended can confirm
okay thanks

Will the shortlisting begins immediately after closure of portal on 17
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NiceTheDev: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
NDSMELODY:
okay thanks

Will the shortlisting begins immediately after closure of portal on 17

Please read the milestones again. They'll sort the applications for 2 weeks after which shortlist will be released....Based on what the Agency Secretary said and he emphasized it more than 3 times.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by slaypapa: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
I still can't login to the portal after resetting password up till now . verifying.... is what I could see
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
2 days to go

Dm for your NDLEA Registration and get FREE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Dm for errors in names, phone number, address and the rest
Dm if your passport photograph is not showing on your print out
Dm for any issues

FRSC
Dm for registration
Dm for passport uploading
Dm if you can't login or if you didn't see message in your mail
Dm for any erros

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by kebliss(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
NiceTheDev:

Two weeks for sorting of names so as to shortlist the names of those that are qualified for the exam

2nd week of June..

Absolutely true

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
slaypapa:
I still can't login to the portal after resetting password up till now . verifying.... is what I could see
I don't even change my own password, I used thesame password during registration but yet I could not log in back..., it's just verifying all the time
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by slaypapa: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
NDSMELODY:
I don't even change my own password, I used thesame password during registration but yet I could not log in back..., it's just verifying all the time
Nairalanders pls help us out .what do we do, couldn't login to register or can I register without login?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
slaypapa:

Nairalanders pls help us out .what do we do, couldn't login to register or can I register without login?
I have registered and printed the guarantor form since March, I just want to log in back to my portal that's all.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Davoneskay(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
NDSMELODY:
I have registered and printed the guarantor form since March, I just want to log in back to my portal that's all.

Change your password. I also registered and printed my forms since March 14 but could not log in again after the site crashed. I had to click on forgot password and make a new password before I could log in again.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Davoneskay:

Change your password. I also registered and printed my forms since March 14 but could not log in again after the site crashed. I had to click on forgot password and make a new password before I could log in again.
okay thanks, I will try this method
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by slaypapa: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Can I register without login? Login still verifying...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Davoneskay:

I have done it now and it works, thank you.

Pls do I need to edit my profile, I have registered before and printed guarantor form....is it necessary to edit ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by slaypapa: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
NDSMELODY:

Pls do I need to edit my profile, I have registered before and printed guarantor form....is it necessary to edit ?
Which browser did u use bro?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
slaypapa:

Which browser did u use bro?
I used Firefox browser
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by diamondkween: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good evening
Please I applied but didnt print. The one I downloaded does not have my passport. Please how do I access the form again so i can print? Thank you!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
2 days to go

Dm for any issues

FRSC
Dm for registration
Dm for any erros

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Davoneskay(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
NDSMELODY:

I checked through mine and discovered that there was no need to re-edit. In face, my guarantor's form showed that all my documents were still intact. You may check through yours to confirm.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Stiv19cuff(m): 3:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Who can help me with that Secondary school place, I have been stuck there evere since, am I supposed to upload my waec? Even when I have done it,it is showing 1st row already exists.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2023
JUST A DAY TO GO

Dm for any issues

FRSC
Dm for registration
Dm for any erros

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by arowz56(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Oga rest! Which kind hustle you just de do? How you won take correct error in names, address, phone number, passport not showing when candidate already submitted? You go withdraw ham back ni? Calm down na. I no de spoil your hustle but no de give false hope. If you were on Twitter yesterday and you listened to their "space" talk they always every day do that except for Easter Friday that they didn't, all of this wahala were answered by them. If your passport no show, no fret in as much as your nin which is your last digit on your slip de, they will verify through your nin number and if you are a fake person and your passport wey you bring no tally, KUJE de wait for you... Go to Twitter and listen to the recorded space...

Emmadox90:
JUST A DAY TO GO

Dm for any issues

FRSC
Dm for registration
Dm for any erros

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2023
arowz56:

Oga rest! Which kind hustle you just de do? How you won take correct error in names, address, phone number, passport not showing when candidate already submitted? You go withdraw ham back ni? Calm down na. I no de spoil your hustle but no de give false hope. If you were on Twitter yesterday and you listened to their "space" talk they always every day do that except for Easter Friday that they didn't, all of this wahala were answered by them. If your passport no show, no fret in as much as your nin which is your last digit on your slip de, they will verify through your nin number and if you are a fake person and your passport wey you bring no tally, KUJE de wait for you... Go to Twitter and listen to the recorded space...

That one na secretary to the agency talk am ,The same twitter space ,you hear wetin MI talk the ICT personnel talk ,if you picture no dey show meaning say you no upload the right picture size as requested by the site And went ahead to say na 50kb etc and that is your own fault ,and the secretary talk say no fret if you are contacted ,but before you are contacted will it affect you been chosen ? he no answer that part, abi you hear am talk that one ..did they state on their website that if you do not upload clear documents it could lead to automatic disqualification "Yes" it is on the website form page . remember he said they contracted the website out and na the people go handle the sorting and na them put say if document no clear automatically disqualification ,Mi the ICT personnel went ahead to tell a guy talking about using nce to register for SUPT position who was asking if he will be considered for lower cadre ,that there will not be human factor to consider that areas as the system will first screen out all those fault itself. what are the criteria wey them go take sort out (three hundred and seventy thousand )persons abeg ? After them commot people wey them age pass 35,you do not think they will have to put other things as criteria to screen down persons, they only need five thousand person .... Like the agency secretary said ,na smart people them dey find and from the registration process them need to see your smartness .... Just leave the guy hustle ,this whole thing na God hand e dey abeg ,if some people won Edit there own leave them ,if people no won Edit no be problem, wether you believe say them dey edit or not na your own choice ,the truth be say you can edit ,I did not collect 1 naira but I don edit myself for about 4 persons ,there is a loophole in the site for editing, now will your editing guarantee you the job?that is not certain too,last last na God hand everybody dey ,so make we just leave people and focuss on ourselves with prayers,the time wey you dey use am tackle the guy in your disbelieve say them dey edit,make you use am focus on prayer make God grant all of us favor .
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Neweramify(f): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2023
haryodehjia:
If you are having issues with your ndlea application or you need to correct your details follow this process and thank me later;
1. Login to your ndlea dashboard
2. Copy and paste this link (https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/ndlea/ndlea-application-web-form/new) on your address bar
3. Click edit response
4. Submit and print

Please is application still on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.