Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357816 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Sheyzman(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
Iliyasdass:
Ready to go grin grin grin
Just 20 questions?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MUTERIKA(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2023
rawboy:

I will love to join the group too.
mail me
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by josyvic: 10:49pm On May 05, 2023
Please help o how can I get my reference number

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Monzze: 10:59pm On May 05, 2023
josyvic:
Please help o how can I get my reference number

What do you need reference number for?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by dozzim(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2023
You applicant ID is the same thing as your National ID number

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by dozzim(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2023
Your National ID no is your ref no
Coolmagy:
Guys what other means do we have to get our reference number because I didn't print after I successfully submitted my application.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by bigboyonline: 11:27pm On May 05, 2023
What NDLEA applicants need to know.
1-As said by the Agency's Secretary recently on their live talk at Twitter space, their is no exam for the remaining the remaining cadres,like narcotic officers,and narcotic agents,they will be shortlisted directly to the screening exercise at the duly time..

2-And for those that are yet received their mails don't panic,the Agency hasn't yet done with sending messages.They will surely receive their mails before the deadline time, hence the exams last till 10th May.

3-for those who can't retrieve their I.D numbers,it's simple,the I.D number is; NDLEA/SUPT/2023/(applicants NIN.
Good luck ๐Ÿ‘

*Summary of some of the Issues Discussed on the Twitter Space*

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพTest questions will be the same for both professionals and other duties except for lawyers who'll have some of their questions a little different to test their ability to practice.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพFor Senior cadre, they need 1,200 personnel and 3,800 personnel for the junior cadre
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพThe test can be written on both mobile and desktop and from any part of the world
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพCandidates can write the test anytime between 10am and 11:59pm of the scheduled day.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ There will be questions on English, Maths and General papers.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ There is no need to request for a fresh password for now. All needed to login for test is your application ID: NDLEA/SUPT/2023/NIN
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพThere is no particular number of questions that will be asked yet until you log in for the test.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพThe portal will only be accessible from Monday.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพThere will be no mop up test after Wed.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ The assessment test is the first phase of the recruitment exercise. Other phases will include physical screening interview and drug test.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ The score will not be shown to candidates.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ 80% is the pass mark.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ Guarantor form will be given to those who were not able to print it during registration at the physical screening centre.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพIf you received double invites, such a person should use the first date and time. Any attempt to write the assessment twice will disqualify the applicant.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพInvites are still being sent.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพSome mails bounced back. So. They are devising other measures to reach those who are yet to get it, such measures as sms.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ The past questions in circulation are fake and should not be relied upon.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ HND holders will start with grade 7 and BSC will start with grade 8.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพOnly the SUPT cadre applicants are going through the test. The narcotic cadre process will continue immediately after the SUPT cadre assessment tests.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพPhysical screening will be conducted in accordance with the 5 centres. So successful applicants will be screened at the centre closest to them.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ For further assistance, refer to the agency's social media DMs.
Good luck, folks.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Dannyhonda(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2023
Let me buttress on the 5 centres for screening. We have Lagos, Abuja, Jos, Kano and the last one I no sabi grin grin so it all depends on your proximity. Ire o and goodluck everyone
bigboyonline:
What NDLEA applicants need to know.
1-As said by the Agency's Secretary recently on their live talk at Twitter space, their is no exam for the remaining the remaining cadres,like narcotic officers,and narcotic agents,they will be shortlisted directly to the screening exercise at the duly time..

2-And for those that are yet received their mails don't panic,the Agency hasn't yet done with sending messages.They will surely receive their mails before the deadline time, hence the exams last till 10th May.

3-for those who can't retrieve their I.D numbers,it's simple,the I.D number is; NDLEA/SUPT/2023/(applicants NIN.
Good luck ๐Ÿ‘

*Summary of some of the Issues Discussed on the Twitter Space*

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพTest questions will be the same for both professionals and other duties except for lawyers who'll have some of their questions a little different to test their ability to practice.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพFor Senior cadre, they need 1,200 personnel and 3,800 personnel for the junior cadre
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพThe test can be written on both mobile and desktop and from any part of the world
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพCandidates can write the test anytime between 10am and 11:59pm of the scheduled day.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ There is no need to request for a fresh password for now. All needed to login for test is your application ID: NDLEA/SUPT/2023/NIN
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพThere is no particular number of questions that will be asked yet until you log in for the test.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ The assessment test is the first phase of the recruitment exercise. Other phases will include physical screening interview and drug test.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ Guarantor form will be given to those who were not able to print it during registration at the physical screening centre.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพIf you received double invites, such a person should use the first date and time. Any attempt to write the assessment twice will disqualify the applicant.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพSome mails bounced back. So. They are devising other measures to reach those who are yet to get it, such measures as sms.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ The past questions in circulation are fake and should not be relied upon.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพOnly the SUPT cadre applicants are going through the test. The narcotic cadre process will continue immediately after the SUPT cadre assessment tests.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸพPhysical screening will be conducted in accordance with the 5 centres. So successful applicants will be screened at the centre closest to them.
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ For further assistance, refer to the agency's social media DMs.
Good luck, folks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by khaffeey(f): 3:31am On May 06, 2023
SlayMamaTee:

Hello
Good evening
Please help me with the past questions
Thanks in advance

christytemmyt@gmail.com
Please help me with the past questions
wahabkafilata@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by khaffeey(f): 3:49am On May 06, 2023
1lovetruth:
Omo the kind email I send today for pass q enh. I dey feel like say Gmail go flag my mails as spams. Anyways, if you've not gotten the pass q yet, kindly drop your email. We move.

Please help me with past questions
wahabkafilata@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by qanda: 6:30am On May 06, 2023
Study with FREE NDLEA Job test Past questions and answers, study pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Material Description
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment Aptitude test Questions and Answers.
No of Pages: 235

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by MUTERIKA(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2023
rawboy:

I will love to join the group too.
mail me so I can send you the link
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by kindmman(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2023
khaffeey:

Please help me with past questions
wahabkafilata@gmail.com
Thanks
kinsmman@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Hassany4u(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2023
Muterika pls send me the past questions here is my mail blessinghassan85@gmail.com. o have also contacted you through nairaland.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jessylaurel(f): 7:45am On May 06, 2023
Dannyhonda:
Let me buttress on the 5 centres for screening. We have Lagos, Abuja, Jos, Kano and the last one I no sabi grin grin so it all depends on your proximity. Ire o and goodluck everyone

I use Kaduna State as my temporary address and Benue State as permanent. Will it affect my location for physical screening? Because I would like to do my screening in lagos.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by OscarJaden(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
jessylaurel:

I use Kaduna State as my temporary address and Benue State as permanent. Will it affect my location for physical screening? Because I would like to do my screening in lagos.
since u used Benue state as ur permanent address you might do you screening in Abuja or Jos cus it falls within North Central

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AlienRobot: 9:24am On May 06, 2023
Send a mail to alienrobot01@gmail.com

For recently conducted NDLEA past question and answer

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2023
*NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2023* *Summary of some of the Issues Discussed on the Twitter Space*

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ For further assistance, refer to the agency's social media DMs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Dannyhonda(m): 10:00am On May 06, 2023
Well it depends on where u chose your screening area
jessylaurel:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Johnny66: 10:04am On May 06, 2023
Follow me on WhatsApp for NDLEA past questions for shortlisted candidates online aptitude test from 8th-10th May 2023.

07038982866. Best of luck
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AGManuel: 10:27am On May 06, 2023
Please someone should help drop the link for the test portal, they said we can use the link in our invitation mails but my mail is gone from my spam box. Thanks.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Johnny66: 10:39am On May 06, 2023
Follow me on WhatsApp for NDLEA past questions for shortlisted candidates online aptitude test from 8th-10th May 2023.

07038982866. Best of luck
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Smytter(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2023
AGManuel:
Please someone should help drop the link for the test portal, they said we can use the link in our invitation mails but my mail is gone from my spam box. Thanks.
https://cbtservices.online/

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Zacks43: 11:00am On May 06, 2023
Dannyhonda:

Gombe is the last

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by hpymoment(f): 11:10am On May 06, 2023
Please when will they need the signed guarantor form.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by dmgr(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2023
hpymoment:
Please when will they need the signed guarantor form.

During the screening interview

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by jessylaurel(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2023
OscarJaden:
since u used Benue state as ur permanent address you might do you screening in Abuja or Jos cus it falls within North Central

Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AGManuel: 11:56am On May 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by asiwaju60: 12:45pm On May 06, 2023
But did the agency said HND will be placed on grade level 7, because I didn't heard when they said that on the program

Someone should clarifies us on that please..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by babington91(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2023
asiwaju60:
But did the agency said HND will be placed on grade level 7, because I didn't heard when they said that on the program

Someone should clarifies us on that please..

He didn't say anything pertaining to this o. Cos I listen from 3pm to the end of the Twitter space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.